More mad webm's from China

they make em everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhQtawI1xYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am always amazed by the number of low EQ niggers China has, and by how many videos get posted online about their fucked up shit.

Same here.

How the fuck didn't the old man notice that car coming?

Can we discuss why they are like this? I've seen similar careless behavior from eastern euros, and neither the euros or chinks are particularly dumb, however they did both suffer theough communism and think about it, for decades while the west was growing up with cars and other vehicles, the eastern eurosa and chinks were riding bicycles and nost of them had never seen a car, so they dont have the experience like westerners do.

That truck with the tubes had shit to do

still would fuck desu

would bang

Damn, that sucks. He saved that guy's life by swerving out of the way only to get rekt himself.

Well for starters there's over a billion of them. Remember IQ is a distribution. So when you have over a billion people, even if your average is above 100, you still have hundreds of millions of literal retards.

Could've save his own shit by never coming back to his lane

Their people lost a decade of education during the Cultural Revolution, plus their country was literally subsaharan African level poverty like 25 years ago. I heard from a gook friend that South Korea has a "1st world economy, 2nd world society, 3rd world culture." You can basically concur that the chinks are a level below each of these categories above.

I wonder why they seem to have such poor peripheral vision?

Better that than the overly high EQ west where we commit ethnic and cultural suicide because muh poor brown people

Most developing countries are like this actually. It comes from them going from 0 cars on the road to millions in the span of a generation

See India:
youtube.com/watch?v=FhQtawI1xYw

HOW TURN REFT?!

>drives past and takes a video

Jey OP, do you have any webms of those blue shirt cops who have been recently created to police street vendors?

>escalators can't be trusted
>sidewalks can't be trusted
>riverbeds can't even be trusted

DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

JHC! They're called 'BRAKES' you stupid gook!

Holy shit. That kid's lucky as fuck

i thought this was china, not india.

wtf is going on there? is he fucking a corpse?

I hope this is for a comedy

>Jey OP, do you have any webms of those blue shirt cops who have been recently created to police street vendors?

>That chink that got fucking merked by the light post

>They move the thing forward, grinding her against the pavement for good measure
oh my fuck

>convenient cameras, totaly not staged

it is an art form i will give it that

Future football players right there.

don't forget elevators.

for the retro fagz

I think that Indias problem could be blamed on shitty road markings/lack of road markings. They had car manufacturing companies earlier than China or Russia but they were inhibited a bit by scoialist govt after putting some restrictions on them.

>Im just going to do what the guy infront of me did
>Im just not going to look to the right and go anyways
Im just going to continue forward into the truck
Im not going to abandon my motocycle and probably die
I see this guy under my car, Im going to drive anyways, fuck it

The Chinese get killed in the most awful ways... Must be that whole godless thing.

I thought this was Sup Forums not reddit you flag fag

You've got to be legitimately suicidal to go anywhere near the roads in not-Japan Asia.

Impossible. I think he committed suicide?

It's called communism user

there was a semi-recent one on liveleak of a man getting shaved in half by an elevator

can't find it tho

You do realize Indians are asian right? China is right fucking there next to them.
They are not different.

What the fuck man

Thats it, these cops are the aboslute worst.

nope. china is known for it's non-stop insurance fraud and false claim issues. fucking subhuman lying and cheating insects, all of them,

That's mean, let him get some.

I fucking know right

He would've been thinking

>PHEW, Fuck yes, I escaped, I'm ahead of the danger, I'll just peddle really fast and swing left and avoi-

YOU CANT ESCAPE THE COLD POINTING FINGER OF FATE

>china

Do they just have five times slower reaction time than the rest of the world? That's what these videos always imply.

Dude, Im starting to get addicted to these threads.

No wonder they breed like rabbits.
They would have been extinct 1000
years ago if they didn't.

I'm starting to wonder why they don't have these threads with the webms for India... now that would be a real delight.

Great work op

there is already 1 hole there before they even crash WHAT IS WONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

holy fuck i don't even feel bad for these people

Dim Mak

On this episode of mythbusters...

This has to be a government operation to reduce the population, there's probably something in the air that fucks up their brains

Don't maggots only eat necrotic flesh though? They're basically doing him a favor.

i'll take how to not get the joke for $200, alex

Fucking insects. Jesus.

how the fuck does this happen?

How can a country so large have such inbred looking creatures

god damn, widowed in a split second

>this entire fucking thread

what the fuck is wrong with chinks?

Can't believe he didn't die instantly

That's the point. They were put there on purpose. It still looks disgusting tho

India is far worst as far as the disgusting factor, dead bodies, eating humans, shit everywhere.
China personally to me is just terrifying. I had a friend go teach English out there some years back. Never heard from him since.
I'm pretty sure he is dead.
It's not a joke, these people are fucked.
I feel pity for their cockroach lives.

Also can we get some commie hotels posted up in here, the kind where it looks like the young asian boy is gonna get raped by the 5 dudes sharing the chicken coop rooms?

The weird part is that someones always filming this shit