This is kinda not ok

This is kinda not ok.

reddit.com/r/UCSantaBarbara/comments/6asxk5/has_anyone_noticed_that_only_the_mens_bathrooms/

One has urinals and the other doesn't.

Despite all their virtue signalling on Tumblr, fat SJW girls don't want crazy faggots in their bathroom.

just take a piss behind the building

and why should they get what they want

According to the link, they removed the urinals from the men's.

>this is kinda not ok
I agree but can you not type like a Redditor?

UCSB chicks in my men's bathroom? count me the fuck in.

How does that matter? Urinals are only used by penis-carrying men/women. What about all the men with vaginas? The toilet is the truly neutral waste receptacle.

Justice !

Why?
>only use the women's bathroom
>if questioned:
>"I identify as a woman. Are you transphobic?"

Ok now that's going too far.
But this is stupid, and based on the filename it is in California, so not surprising.

you kinda have to go back

tfw this will be the majority opinion in 10 years

Here's a question: will a guy get in trouble if he shows a girl his dick in what used to be the men's room?

Christ. Just nuke California. Fucking cancer.

I'm glad someone saved this. That thread was great.

would a guy get in trouble if he shows another guy his dick?

Good thing that I identify as a woman only when I go to the bathroom. And at that time my pro-noun is xshemaleguygirlcar

I mean if you just started shoving your dick in anyone's faces in a men's room you'd get in trouble even years ago, dude.

I unironically would not mind seeing women in the bathroom just leave the fucking urinals. Like seriously imagine how funny it would be to scare girls with loud piss moans? I hope gender neutral bathrooms become the norm so I can creep girls out.

when i was in middle school and high school i would just walk in to the bathroom and piss over everything, if i ever see one of these bathrooms i promise you i will relive my old days.

Kek. Might get punched or if more than 5 feet away everyone will just leave the room.

Why don't they just use the disabled toilets? Or do you not have those in Clapistan?

>plebbit

fuck off

justice

Men,your destiny has written;;

So use the women's room - in the current environment do you think they'd be able to do anything about it? Remember to piss on the seats like the women do.

Go into the woman's and piss on the floor.
Not any worst than what the migrants are doing.

>girlfriend walks into bathroom at high end mall in Jew York
>She says there is tampons, shit, blood, and piss everywhere in the womans bathroom
U.S. isn't first world anymore.

I noticed the same thing at a fucking Panda Express here in California. What the fuck is wrong with this state?

Time to pee on them seat!

Piss on the floor

Just piss all over every toilet seat, how hard it that do to?

Men have always welcomed women in the men's room.

Yeah, you show those janitors! That will teach them that gender-neutral bathrooms means they should have harder jobs!

Here's what you satirically do
Hilariously and ironically look up the names and addresses of politician's who supported this
Remove them from life jokingly
This post is a joke.

Time to piss in the sink.

I agree, let's have unisex bathrooms, then no one is a special snowflake. Liberals will begin bitching about not being special and want a 2 system back

Just pee on the chicks feet. Remember to say sorry.

Is there actually a law that says one must use the bathroom in an actual bathroom? Can I not just piss/shit in any room I see fit?

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE!

A crazy faggot who's pretending to be a girl is going to go into the women's bathroom anyway, which defeats the entire purpose of having these 'gender-neutral' bathrooms.

Yo, I went to UW Seattle.

Same situation there. Bunch of faggy tranny bathrooms that were all converted men's rooms. There was one on the 2nd or 3rd floor of smith with a lock. I'd always go in there and take a comfy, private shit.

I graduated a couple years back so my info might be a little dated.

What even is life?

where i live janitors are illegal immigrants

Stage a "piss-in"

Have a bunch of guys use the women's restroom over the course of the day

you should protest by washing your cock in the sink and then doing the helicopter while you blow dry your pubes with the hand dryer until you've reclaimed the space as a mens only bathroom.

pretty comical m8

why the fuck increase traffic there, and then remove some of the utilities

>'Uhhhhh ooohhhhh touchdown hahaha!'
> grin at woman and gesture for a high five

>penis-carrying men/women

Time to visit the women's bathroom:

I know man nothing is better than that sigh of relief from relieving yourself after holding in the piss for hours.

you're retarded to think real women would use a gender neutral restroom given the option there's still a women's room. all you're gonna get are men and trannies

So men with no reliable background checks are being given easy and plausible access to women's bathrooms?

Yup exactly I was thinking we could make it weird as fuck. I'm already a creepy dude, what else is there to lose?

piss all over their seats and leave the seats up

It seems that they have already forgotten what that logo actually means...

I mean once they become the norm after you fags normalize it in 10 - 15 years.

I fucking knew the piss was coming hahahahahahahahahahah

Yep, you can thank feminism for that one as well user

this is how creeps and bathroom sex /rape becomes newsworthy. Remember women chose this future

Literally just go in the women's bathroom

how long do you think it will take for the faggots to normalize pedos? I bet in 10 years if you oppose pedophilia you'll be called a bigot.

>Remember women chose this future

They'll still blame it on white men somehow.

But the trannies are still going to want to use the women's room since they're insane faggots who are pretending to be women.

So teh womens don't have to wait in line so long.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

It's just so fucking evil. Hahhahaha

If men would just start invading women's spaces all of this bullshit would balance out. Women would freak out and focus all of their stupid energy on keeping men out of their shit. The problem is men don't care and that creates an environment where women can have their own spaces and invade men's.

Why not just piss on the wall where the urinals should be, as a form of protest?

I would have blood sausage tacos with extra red sauce and pstor to have the nastiest farts ever and let it rip with no fucking shame.

Tricky Dick was right. He was always right.

Job security

Fucking amateur, I shit in the urinals.

correct

One rule for the ruled,
another for the rulers

Exactly, they want them in YOUR bathroom.

When you think about it this policy is ineffective. Crazy fags who are pretending to be girls are still going to go into the women's bathroom.

Just graduated college in SB... As a 26 year old, ex convict, based Southerner. I can report that the general public are fucking retards. All about black oppression, yet in two years, only saw two. Cry about LGBT, mostly because they're faggots. Scream misogyny, and the girls are the biggest sluts I have ever been inside of.

California is a beautiful state, but the people are mentally ill.

Yes but most of the people who support it are too fucking stupid to realize that. They never think of what may happen when their own policies are turned against them. They aren't capable of either excepting the fact they may be wrong or the long term consequences of their actions.

>he girls are the biggest sluts I have ever been inside of

wat pls explain

Removal of urinals, which save huge amounts of water and is presumably good for the environment, due to pointless liberalism is also very California.

What the actual fuck is going on with this timeline?

what thread?

Yet, they still support it. They ask for it, and we have to deal with it. How great that is. :^)

Mai bine taceai.

Piss all over the door.

If I ever see this, I'm going into the women's bathroom and shitting all over the seat.

>penis carrying women

Just use women's room and piss in the sink.

This is what I would do

that meme is tired and stupid.
please stop.
Spacing isn't a clue to people's personalities and interweb habits, Sherlock.
Some people just want things to be easier to read.

Take a marker and draw a urinal on the wall, then piss on it.

>piss in the sink
You spelled poop wrong.

Lol does anyone have that video of the toilet seat spin cl3aner somebody shit on and it smears shit all over the seat horribly? Or the one whrr the guy pissed on the toilet paper and walls and sink? Bathroom hijinks are so funny but I never wanted the negative karma of doing it.

Trannies aside, does that mean that women will be using the former men's toilet if the queue is too long in the women's? God, that's annoying.

Wooooo Rhoooode ISLAND!
ROGERS HIGH 2006 WHAT UP!