Sup Forums Meta Thread

Do you want more flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-gt3vaae4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping this thread. Would be nice to see antifa flags.

Those are mostly faggot-filters. Like the dude-weed, feminist, BLM and Rainbow flags

Oh yeah blm too. It makes the conversation more interesting when people ironically wear flags

NATO flag

This flag would be perfect without the text

Yeah if your going to do a flag system you might as well go all out and do a ton

at least some of these should be added

THOUGHT CRIME DECTED

>Roman
yes

french flag please

Byzantine flag?

Mexican empire flag pls

Oh shit Golden Dawn

State flags! Imagine the bantz.

yes.

Greek Orthodox and Iron Guard.

Moultrie Flag

Only if US gets state based flags and Canada, Sweden, and Germany get ISIS flag.

the was the French flag after 1814

>Mexican empire
Are you me?

Still, I'd pick the first empire over the second. I think it was more meaningful.

I went heavy on american libertarian style flags, and then fascist identitarian types, since that is what most of us are, and we can mostly appreciate the nuances. It might also drive interest in people actually getting involved with say generation identity or something.

Then Blue lives matter for policemen
US Army flag for military people
Flags for white africans
Flags for buddhists and hindus
A flag for japs
A flag for jewish diaspora

Fuck off taco bender. Mexico is no empire. It's a 3rd world shithole.

This and SPQR

yeah its breddy good

If I can't get the Jew flag, life isn't worth living.

Make the American flag selectable

Antifa flag now pls

>flag of the Kingdom of France

Oh god, I love you.

no falangist or monarchyst flag?

Weren't the emperor of Mexico and Peter II of Brazil cousins or something?

This might be cool, but is more roleplaying tier like the pirate flag, and doesn't indicate ideology like the other ones

Why are you so upset tonight user? Did you run out of jewish cocks to suck?

You should've posted the superior one

I can post high quality versions of any of the images in the OP if anyone wants some.

Course

And/or the Sovereignty Flag.

The antifa larping has potential

Yeah, I think state flags for american posters would be nice.

That would be great for banter and to help facilitate regional discussion for US posters.

I would like having my florida flag

Most of the meme flags are already american, it would be cool to get something like the identitarians or the South Africa one.
and one fascist flag is good enough imo, even tho the others are more aesthetic.

we need an alaskan flag

I'm actually suggesting state flags for the 49 US states. They already have one for my state, Minnesota.

*the other 49 US states

State flags would be fun.

No, less. Nazbol should be all that remains.

GANG

+1 for Rhodesia flag

Those referring to nations and organisations are fairly pointless IMO. Definately most of the stuff toward the top.

In that time, Mexico was more powerful than u.s.a.

lol

I think having the hezbollah/ISIS flags would be good for Syria General threads.

The Jihadi one in there now is really the Jahbat al Nusra banner. Which I actually think looks nice, but for accuracy we're missing.

Bump

libsoc flag when
ancaps get gadsden AND ancap flags baka

more left wing flags

Why? You have the gay flag, why do you need another gay flag?

Like what?

Please contribute any suggestions, I thought about it and couldn't think of any more left wing flags.

If you're gonna have some you may as well have them all.
Allow custom flag drawing.

Pirates were simply proto-anarchic illegalists user. No role play about it.

see

I want the original US 13 star flag
youtube.com/watch?v=R-gt3vaae4g

Red ensign and flag of Quebec would be nice

best korea flag

also anitfa

Could you post a picture of what you would like to see, please?

When you google it they're all different

I only added Cascadian, Acadian, New England and Roman. Most of the others are bullshit

forgot pic

Yes

>Red ensign and flag of Quebec would be nice

I would take the glorious Red Ensign over the fucking leaf any day of the week.

Sup Forums is a christian board you heathens

repent your sins and bear the one true flag

they are all just variations on this really which is to be expected since antifa isn't one cohesive group

Just hate how Pajeet can hide his nationality now...

Should be national flags at all times. This is kike trickery and dissenters are being banned. New flags are a fucking disgusting (((joke)))

Most of the others as in the national ones or are you saying that most of the flags in general are shit?

If it's the former then I feel you, but if it's the later, I still think we need ancom and Strasserism.

Ancom is popular and strasserism can represent most of the socnat lot.

Join or die would be a wonderful addition

I want the double flag system. I know thatb80%of the nazi flags are mart sharters and 100% of the shit posters are emus and leafs but still.

I put Antifa, and feminist, And a dude-weed meme flag.

Right now theres Commie, NazBol, Anarchist, BLM, Democrat, EU, UN, the Fag-Flag, Hippy, and Tree-hugger.

I think that's enough to be honest...

That's Juche bruh. Best Korea has their own flag, right? Either one would be a fantastic shot posting flag though.

Yeah its juche, the ideology of best korea

thats the flag of the workers party of korea, the best and only party in North Korea

Yeah, I like the old american revolution aesthetic.

It's radical but sacred since it's the foundation of our republic.

When and why the fuck did this happen? I was gone for a week and now all these flags show up.

yes to more flags

Why not add shitloads? At least strasserism and ancom should be added on top of all that. I don't know why you are taking a conservative approach.

Right. I guess that would make more sense as a selectable flag given that we already have nk as a flag.

Why the fuck is there a mudshit flag but no Christian flag?

Mostly the ideology ones like the egoist shit is ugly and obscure, and a lot of the new ones like hippie are indistinguishable.

None of those Jussie terror flags please, unless that gets the users a spicy ban

I am a retard.

That flag would be epic though

You got another good christian flag?

I agree with the ancom and strasserist flags though

The Lone Star Banner

I WANT A BRAZILIAN INTEGRALIST ACTION FLAG

all state flags honestly

Need the flag of the Vatican

They are all shit so you might as well just keep adding more shit. When shit is your decision, the more shit the shittier.

Here you go

that's already a location based flag though

The original is better.

I want to be able to select it though. Just because I don't live in Vatican City does not mean I should not get my religious flag, cause this Templar flag sucks

Fuck the new flags
Fuck the country flags
We just need the old ones back, and ID's gone.
More than that, we need active moderation to shift all the shitposting to /bant/

British Fascist is like guilt free nazis

I like it