What are the upsides of race mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wu
youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
youtube.com/watch?v=hknXAVX3BP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like, how do I not fall into the temptation when it offers us this?

the children of the (Asian men and White women) AMWF children are the most successful people in the West

>AMWF children are the most successful people in the West

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wu

all jew last names on the right
fuck off chang, racemixing with a chink produces shit no matter the combination

depends on your race. if youre white, there are none

None.

Increased chance of STD's. Don't forget to get tested.

I'm sure there are a few but ultimately its always used as a form of ethnic or tribal warfare against another group
see this guy

Are you sure? I feel like I can't help myself to the attraction...

More genetic variation. Healthier and more intelligent offspring.

>>AMWF children are the most successful people in the West

Christopher Hirata (born 1982) Youngest American (at 13) to win a gold medal in the International Physics Olympiad (1996).Entered Caltech at the age of 14, earned PhD in Physics from Princeton at age 22.

He is also dating (married?) to a Nordic girl.

Sorry Friend that's Jews.

Nothing wrong with mixing Good Asian specimens and Good White specimens.

Anything else or anything with shitskins is just mudding the waters buddy, I mean fuck them if they're good looking, but don't have kids with them.

Occasionally you get hybrids that are stronger and more able. Most are not.

Are you suggesting Kelly Baltazar isn't successful?

emily grey

>>AMWF children are the most successful people in the West

Of course everybody knows Keanu Reeves

The Rock

Jewish cuties won me over too. I can't think straight anymore!

>Muh hybrid vigour

The upsides are that you will acquire more supreme gentlemen for epic memes.
Sage for obvious shill thread, I've noticed these faggots keep using the "white supremacist" icon.

Race mixing is an abomination unto the LORD.

Remember kids, race mixing is not cool. Just say no.

I'm starting to believe in hybrid vigor...

>Healthier and more intelligent offspring.

Some non-whites are sexy. Not worth it though. Sex is not the main priority in life. Don't be a degenerate slave to your own sexuality.

Of course, that's why hybrids kill themselves so often.

You're asking the impossible, leaf.

Bigger penis

I'm the product of black/white race mixing, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking. My IQ is on the very right tail of the bell curve for blacks and I'm a productive member of society. I figure if it could work for me, it could work for others.

in b4 some kind of unnecessary hostility

I know all about sexy Asians, I go to school at SFU.

Not worth it. White women are actually just better except sometimes Asians are hotter.

>I feel like I can't help myself to the attraction...

I'm attracted to fried food and heroin. Doesn't mean either of those things are good for me.

>High IQ mate
>Low IQ mate
>idealists think the higher IQ is going to be taken, or even improved on for some inexplicable reason

post hand with timestamp

It's not set in stone. I used to think like you. It's just a meme that got stuck in your head.

>this test is free, right?
>Ja

Not a stormfronter but I lolled. In fact that whole comic was very funny. Why do racists have the best jokes?

I’m half white, half Lebanese and my IQ is 129. Granted I’m an exception and if you saw me you’d assume I’m completely white.

why is the president of Croatia such a degenerate?

nigger!

I am all in support of bleaching half-whites though.

Do you plan on breeding with white to avoid losing your racial upgrade?

None whatsoever, in the societal sense.
>you wouldn't be able to tell by looking
Probably because you look like a nigger.
Next!

Race mixing will never create someone that has reached super saiyan 2. This is why you are weak, why you aren't strong. KEEP MIXING KEEP BEING WEAK. BUT WE THE STRONG WILL FIGHT WE WILL BREAK THE BOUNDS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN BROKEN. youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw

>implying the people of Sup Forums won't be able to pick you out

RACE MIXING IS AN OUTDATED FORM OF THINKING... WITH TECHNOLOGIES LIKE CRISPR AND SOON OTHERS, GENETIC PURITY IS WELL WITHIN REACH.

Holy shit those soulless eyes.

Nerd virgin.

That passes right?

Glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that.

It's like looking into a Sharks eyes

having sex?

I'm voting yes. Hand me your papers for stamping.

yeah, but it's clearly a different ID. I wasn't even going to call him a nigger just wanted to know if he was steph curry black or nigerian black

Heh, this is why you are weak kid. You'd get slaughtered within minutes at the sheer sight of my blade. Nothing and I mean nothing you can do is fierce enough to stand firm in the hindsight of my fearless skill with the sword. You will never be able to be on the pure level of a patriot. What a weak piece of shit you are, even my nemesis Kyle is stronger than you. Never ever underestimate me or you will feel the wrath of a thousand suns. You are nothing, sleep with one eye kid...

youtube.com/watch?v=hknXAVX3BP4

T H I C C

A S S

Because that's my hand XD

You might make a caramel qt like pic related.

All the white women with hiv leave the white men alone

Not even weaboos can deny dark skinned waifus are cuter.

>What are the upsides of race mixing?

It's usually the liberals that race mix and when they kill their white DNA by popping out non white babies, it's one less liberal white person.

stop user please whites are few as it is

this cute bitch is 100% indio

What do you mean?

More like 30%-40%

Can't right now. Take my word for it.

I don't really plan on breeding with anybody because I'm a nerdy milquetoast and women don't seem to give a shit about me. I'm not really choosy when it comes to races, but I'll admit that I find black women attractive way less than I do women of other races. I've only ever imagined having kids with two women I know. One is a blonde-haired blue-eyed Euromutt and the other is a mulatto. Make of that what you will.

>Probably because you look like a nigger.

Yeah that was what I meant. I'm pretty dark for a mulatto, but I'm basically a white weeaboo in the body of a nigger.

I know the white race needs me, but what about my life and my goals?

There are infinite benefits. Don't let these faggot naziboos tell you anyways because most are fat retard larpers

What the fuck do you think I mean?

Race mixing is white genocide.

Liberals are more prone to race mixing due to their mental issues, gullibility and white guilt.

Baby comes out, it's not white (due to 1 drop rule) and the liberal white douchebag is no more.

Babies can sprout off all of their self hating liberal white fathers nonsense and brainwashing and it's just another non white who hates whites.

Getting hot white woman ass, of course

> just wanted to know if he was steph curry black or nigerian black

Darker than Curry but much lighter than a Nigerian. A lot of people say I look like this guy, and I can see it, but my nose isn't as wide or flat.

Literally ngroid sbhuman

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP*

"Hot white women" Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night, lmao.

Racemixing is an inevitable process which will happen as long as people can freely transport to different areas of the world. The problem is that it is more rampant than ever before and actively promoted by the media. Much like gay marriage, transgenderism, etc.

Are you my adopted? Because i swear you are my neighbor!

asian and white is mostly fine

Really just don't breed with a subhuman. Niggers + anything pretty much always looks like dog shit and acts like a nigger.

resist user you must be strong and do you duty no one said it would be easy

Are you telling me you wouldn't race mix with Melanie Iglesias, you fag?

Who is this milf

Similar skin tone to Obama?
this is obviously a shill

>in b4 some kind of unnecessary hostility
Shut up nigger

MOAR!

>(((Irene Nell)))

kek

Moreover it is possible to make a bio virus targeting as little as any subsaharan admixture, so we can see soon full extermination of niggers, arabs and tainted meds

damn it

I refuse to believe China is that high of IQ. Hong Kong I can believe.

idk

I'm an outcast by my Mexican side because I look/sound white, I can thank my mother got my whiteness.

To be perfectly honest there are plenty of really attractive black women. You just have to read between the lines and obviously look over the morbidly obese ones.

If you're white, literally nothing.
If hybrid vigor were legit the jews wouldn't promote it for everyone but themselves.

You asked for it.

well she is not really black she is mixed

My cock demands a blowjob.

Why does this group of "strong and independent" women look like thirteen year old boys?

her mom's side of the family. her dad's side is afrikaner so its still safe. she's sexy af. married with a child now though unfortunately.

MOAR FOR Y'ALL!

Nah, my mom burned the coal.

Shouldn't your goals be the same as your race's?

Yeah, maybe slightly darker but not much. When I was skinnier and Donald Glover wasn't as popular, most people used to say I looked like Obama.

I didn't even mean being called a nigger when I said that. I've talked about being mixed in two other threads recently. In one a guy called me stupid right after I mentioned my IQ being really high for nigs, and in another a Romanian said it would be better if I were half dog. The insults bother didn't really bother me as much as that they were both threads asking about race mixing, and I'm a fucking expert on the subject.

You know you don't have to be a white supremacist right? Clearly you aren't anyway.

its an example but still part jew not good and mixed

Fine, I'll change my flag.