I'm from the future, AMA

I'm a soldier from the year 2410. I've been sent back in time to retrieve equipment needed for global war of my time. Ask me anything Sup Forums

How old is your dick?

What are your preferred pronouns?

Fuck off find, our timeline is full.

John Titor?

Are Jew's still a thing? Does mechanic Hitler ever become reality? Niggers?

In the future, we've grown past gender roles. Traditional families were deemed the sustainable way. Women raise our children and men fight the front against the Euro/Asian front

>not from 2395

I've never met General Titor. He was from a different period. He was required reading during our training.

do you still drink alcohol?

In the year you come from, are you also widely regarded as fake and gay?

The alliance doesn't allow us to drink alcohol on duty. The war has destroyed most industries. Canada was destroyed completely during the war and most of the lower elevations are covered in water. Command is located in Colorado which makes fermentation difficult due to the war ravaged climate but we still do drink alcohol when it becomes available.

Did President Trump run for reelection in 2020, and if so did he win?

In the year you come from are Argentinians considered white?

Is Christianity or Reconstructionist Polytheism the prevailing theology?

Trump will win a second term

Are these stupid custom flags here to stay?

does trump get impeached?

is the war against niggers?

Who is currently the leader of the Emperor of the Americans?

Is it the house of Trump?

Are trannies all killed? I kind of like dick girls so it would be a blow.

Throughout the ages, we are always considered white. Fat trailer park murricans on the other hand were apparently wiped out by angry Comrade General Bernie Sanders supporters and their Gay Pride Brigade.

Europe was taken over by Muslims?
Did Poland put up a good fight?

bullshit. we all know the AI we will invent in 2058 will kill humanity in 2099, but having a build in function that has to save humanity inventing time travel making us relapse from 2155 till at least jesus christ' birth so we can fix the ai to net destroy humanity.

Argentina fights with the alliance. They survived the second attack due to their high mountainous regions.

Some still worship older and not yet created religions

What equipment could you possibly need from nearly 400 years in the past?

whats the next big event in the history of man? how do you go to the bathroom? what are the high tech weapons like? What are the pets like? What are the most sought after items in your time? How is the food, and what food is most popular?

>b
Do I become a fascist dictator and lead the Neo-Byzantine nation to effectively become a white utopia only to be attack on all fronts from the Jewish puppet states of the West?

The war began due to a difference in sovereign ideology

When did WW3 "officially" start? In 2017, 2018, later?

When do biological sex changes become reality?

What is the current state of transhumanism?
Also how did we handled the 2038 problem

How is the sex robot thing going?

Also is Chris Chan a man again, or is he trans-species now?

Do I ever get a gf

Argentina fucking based as always. 50% pro-nazi population in the 1940's, still based in 2410.

The world from my time was devastated. Central governance, for the time, is non existant. We fight for the preservation of our people and sovereignty.

was buenos aires valley destroyed?

>implying it isn't already a piece of nigger shit

>I've been sent back in time
so why not go back and save Hitler?

Can you give us anything non-vague, you talk about alternate timelines and if you weren't some faggot larper you would have at least some form of media that would be dissemble to alternative timelines

Poland holds our Eastern front and made my travel to this time period possible. I believe in this time period, you would call Poland BASED

Can you bring people to the future with you if their is no chance that they will alter this timeline?
Why don't you get volunteers to go with you and create an army of NEETS from the past?

Do we have a cure to disease, transhumanism, amazing tech. How's the population in the future, what's it like in your year for the common man

Anything happen in 2027 in your timeline?

2410 you say? Show us your Starfleet insignia please.

AI was instrumental in harnessing our time travel capability. AI self recognized our struggle was just and taught us how.

Progress on space travel? Like, have we colonized Mars/the Moon, or found/contacted ET yet?

Nice lap then since his predictions turned out to be bullshit

DNA samples

OP is a faggot larper, abandon thread.

All your great grandchildren have been forced to become trannies by King Trudeau IV and by the year 2400 Canada is a 100% black country (even chinks couldn't stand them, and left).

Post proof you are from the future nigger, if not kys you failed kek.

EXPLAIN YOUR LARP LORE!

Surely your side couldn't have become the inbred that quickly.

>have to wait till 2024 to see a new prez
FUG

AI self awareness and development was pivotal in our retaliatory strike.

We go to the bathroom the same

He's even shit at larping, nuclear testing changed human dna on a global level.
Don't take my word for it too, look it up.

Almost had me.

>central governance is non existant

Noice

>tfw when Hillary doesn't become President even in some faggot larper's timeline

There are no major conflicts in the near future. The large scale war begins with small escalating attacks by the Euro/Asian front

So does that mean we're still stuck in the Alpha worldline? Did he fail?

We have mastered DNA manipulation but unofficial laws prevent us from certain modifications. In my time period, there are only men and women

Describe time traveling tech plz. How did you arrive was it like the terminator movies? Where are all the robots in the future? what are their roles?

>he can't even into current political events in the middle east
Yeah, okay buddy its time to go back to /r/eddit. Perhaps actually do some research next time.

Your a shit larper

Ur a bad troll

I follow my commanding orders. My mission is to collect and return to 2410

It's been 400 years. You would not know our variant of English that well. Write in the style of your time.

>A fucking leaf
I could have you thrown in jail for hatespeech for that

Post pics of your futuristic equipment plz.

If true, then why contact us and not the human genome project

Nope. Also
>says we've moved past gender roles
>literally describes a return to trad con gender roles next sentence

> Year 2410
> Don't have waifus and artificial wombs lel

You guys are failures. I hope you all die in nuclear fire.

So your disobeying orders to spend some time on Sup Forums

Did the white race get genocided? Are all people the same shade of shit brown with an IQ of 85?

Sage. Stupid larper.

>unofficial laws
>laws either being official (thus enforceable) or not

I call either 15 year old or Jamal LeShaun

lmao

are whities extinct yet

My being here has altered the time line. I must only communicate at minimum via Internet so as not to disrupt the time it'll take me to return home

If you have such an important mission, why are you wasting your time posting on Sup Forums?

ikr.
I mean, if you're gonna do a larp, at least put effort into it or go to /x/ first

Do you need specific DNA.
Are you looking for a person?
Or will any DNA do?

>You never leave this place

Why are you on Sup Forums, don't you have better things to do?

I already asked you specifically about that faggot, and you refused to answer the question.
Do you even have anything substantial to your larp, or are you just trying to inflate your ego by pretending to be a faggoty new age john titor and then saying "HURR DURR I TROLLED YOU GUISE LELELELXDD" at the end of this?

He's looking for white man jizz

>denying the importance of keeping fat internet fucks up to date on 2410 events

Your physical presense holds this time line. If I were to take you with me to 2410, this dimensional timeline becomes unstable. My presense is stressful enough. My return will also leave a void thus causing time waves

>I'm from 2410
>Gives no reason for making an AMA thread on Sup Forums
>Life is Boring you LARP Time Travel

Why do you faggots like to LARP? Do you honestly trick yourself into believing your LARP.

If you're from the future what is the post 5 posts below mine going to be?

which european nationalities survived? is there unity within the global european diaspora?

>Euro-Asian front
>American flag
what a shit larper are you.

Mandela effect?

a faggoty post most likely

Wrong. Hatespeech laws in canada only apply to hate against race, religion, or sexual orreignation. Saying someone is bad at parking doesn't constitute anything

I like this shit. Reminds me when I was a kid listening to coast to coast in the mid 90's. The time traveler line was my favorite.

Who or what is your enemy?
Does anime still exist?

are you seriously suggesting that your wording couldn't be twisted to be viewed as hatespeech in court?
clearly you've never encountered the american lawyer

Diseases are no longer existant thanks to the help of AI. Transhumanism exists only in Colorado at our command. That is our AI. Technology is prioritized since resources are scarce due to the war.

The world is devastated. It's wonderful to be here seeing how beautiful everything is. The future looks nothing like now

what crypto currency should i buy now?

>Diseases are no longer existant thanks to the help of AI
what about a computer virus?