Canada's Extreme Leftist Plot

Bill C-16 received its third reading. This means it is a criminal offence to say anything mean against transgender people now. If you state openly that homosexuality is the result of exposure to xenoestrogens in early fetal development, you can go to jail.

You can read the law here:
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

As a lawyer myself, I'm just sad this shit keeps going.

I wanted you thank you Sup Forums as being one of the last bastions of dissent. Notwithstanding the errant shitposting, this digital refuge is one of the few corners remaining places where you can talk. Even if what we say is sometimes wrong, we should at least be permitted to say it. To speculate.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/liberal-bill-empowers-gvmt-to-take-kids-from-ontario-parents-who-dont-accep
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this digital refuge is one of the few corners remaining places where you can talk.
I just wish it wasn't such a dump

Then I won't interact with homosexuals or transgenders. Didn't want to anyway.

Checkmate .

>If you don't believe in freedom of speech for everyone, you don't believe in freedom of speech.

>tfw fell in love with a leafgirl
>tfw want to get married
>tfw will involve moving to British Columbia

Fuck me.

>implying Jordan Peterson doesn't get called a nazi (but favorably) by alt-right retards who think he's one of them

Don't move? What's the big deal, there's no reason why you would have to move here for her.

I got banned from /leftpol/ for just doing what I do here.

I wasn't concern trolling or "/leftypol/ btfo"ing them. I asked some questions and had some discussions until I was smacked with a 2 week ban.

This place is pretty fucking awesome.

>Lawyer
>Sad he'll get more cases and retire early off tranny and Nazi shekels

Her career is pretty well tied to the province. I can move around somewhat freely and still work. Plus it gets me out of Chiraq.

Feel ya bro, I married a girl from nova Scotia and am in the process of immigrating "almost wish I was brown it would be easier" this shit scares me, the far reaching effect of it on free speech basically creating a class of the ought crimes

>Her career is pretty well tied to the province
I'm sure.

If you're moving here you're going to be enjoy the whites and hate the lack of jobs.

When Sup Forums is over don't ever forget that there are billions of people just like you, ready to fight the good fight.

This place won't be here forever. They will try to silence us at all avenues until we start winning again.

I love her but I die a little inside whenever she talks about how great it is to have federally-mandated paid maternity leave, and how it's a great idea to take up to 18 months away from your job and let all your skills rot.

>hate the lack of jobs
If it comes down to it I'll commute down to fucking Washington. My dad did a worse drive for most of my youth.

the political imageboards on the free chans are the best place for political discussion that's also fun (memes) on the entire internet. No, no newsgroup, no html forum, no irc channel, no http chat sites, no place is better. And the reason is simple. Images with posts, a large enough number of posters to keep this vibrant, anonymity. I think most of us take for granted the jewel that is this place. And if a place were to be better some time in the future it's because it will incorporate even better things than the things i just enumerated about Sup Forums.

On bill c16 its just par for the liberal course, liberalism pushes itself in democracies and all democracies fall eventually, this is no surprise really. We were just discussing Bill 89 the other day which "empowers government to take kids from Ontario parents who don't accept gender ideology: legal experts". Democracies fall man, nothing can be done unless you get back to an authoritarian system.

lifesitenews.com/news/liberal-bill-empowers-gvmt-to-take-kids-from-ontario-parents-who-dont-accep

Was already up for 6 months, the people are great the job market is shit. Getting a work visa is basically only going to happen through my PA

Wish we would have went with her moving here but her parents are older and she doesn't wanot to be too far as she is an only child

East Coast Canada is OK, lot less SJW stuff, people very friendly. Only problem is a portion are lazy "gibs me dat" and keep voting for whoever promises the most.

>Appeal to authority
Discarded

Literally could not care less about what goes on in Canada. Never cared, never will.

I'm assuming Halifax? Scratch the enjoying whites part.

BC ain't half bad man. Despite Vancouver being cuck and chink central, it's still a beautiful city. And pretty much anywhere inland is nowhere near as cucked.

so did you even read the post or did you just look at the picture?

you might be mentally challenged

Nope closer to NB about an hour from Moncton
yeah already had my runin with the welfare rats, basically that is the entire population of the local town

>And pretty much anywhere inland is nowhere near as cucked.

How's Coquitlam? She's got an apartment there.

Gee, might have something to do with having our industries shut down by bureaucrats in Parliament.

Well, you guys definitely screwed the pooch with all that softwood lumber and dairy shit with the states.

Thank you jew lawyer

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Jordan Peterson.

Man. I am pretty much as Sieg Heil stuff the kikes in the oven as it gets, so obviously I don't agree with everything Dr. Peterson says, but man, that dude is really being put through the wringer...

He seems really committed to the truth, to non-violence, non-coercion, to just being good human bros to each other... and the shit he takes.

God, I want to slit some SJW throat.

canada is doomed

As someone who has banged two different trannies I'm glad they exist so I can use and discard them to fulfill my deviant sexual fetishes...Best part is they love it.

Government holding the hands of dairy farmers has nothing to do with us, same goes for increased tariffs on lumber imports in completely different countries.

>tfw girlfriend fulfills my deviant sexual fetishes

>canadian government subsidizes the dumping of dairy and softwood lumber products in the states
>has nothing to do with us

Fight the good fight
The only """fight""" poltards have ever done is stealing some guys cartoon character and shitting on Shia the beef

None of you faggots would ever dare do something like antifa you just hide and pretend the rest of the world cares about your shit posts and fake news

I'm talking about Nova Scotia you absolute retard, you also for whatever reason responded to a post that was not directed at you hereThat combined with the fact your leaf girlfriend is making you uproot your entire life to move to Canada of all places leads me to believe you're a retarded cuck. I hope you realize your mistake soon enough and feel miserable because of it.

why don't you ask her

but if it's a small town in Canada, it'll be near 100% white. People on Sup Forums talk a lot but the only cities that are culturally enriched are Toronto, Vancouver, and the rest of Southern ontario cities.

>why don't you ask her
She's a leftie and doesn't know. But it's a suburb of Vancouver. So I guess it's still gonna be pretty cucked.

Why don't you do yourself a favour and stab the knife in your own back to get it over with?

Depends. Most Vancouver enrichment is actually a lot of Chinese/Korean/Japanese, and i know the memes of "canada owned by china lululu" but the people are fine, not like it's africans and muslims everywhere

but i just checked the demographics and all the way back in 2006 it says 41% were foreign-born so rip. but hey youll be countering the problem, someone has to do it or we lose all these cities forever

>favour
Lord knows I'll never get used to shit like this.

No really, do you take anything seriously? You don't sound like a very bright person to me based on some of the things you've already said.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA KEKIDA BTFO RIP LEAFS

>Vancouver is very left and into health. It's very socially liberal. It's nice for that reason. There's not a lot of judgment, except of people who don't recycle.

>This means it is a criminal offence to say anything mean against transgender people now. If you state openly that homosexuality is the result of exposure to xenoestrogens in early fetal development, you can go to jail.

I just read the bill and that is a mischaracterization and a huge stretch. This type of alarmism is on par with "DRUMPF IS LITERALLY GONNA COMMIT GENOCIDE" kind of rhetoric.

So Amherst?

That's why I come here, because real life is a minefield of 2 week bans except you get fired instead.

I don't even have LGBTQPTSD. No hard feelings against people really.

Trans is just becoming another engineered trend, another thing that a certain kind of common personality type will rush to embrace, and signal over so they can feel good about themselves. The kind of people who never do the hard work to get to the bottom of why they never have.

They're being used the whole time, and the dissonance of that truth is just too great for them to fathom. This is another power grab disguised as a stepping stone towards utopia.

Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.

>girlfriend
>girl

Oooooooo, that's a bingo! Yeah thankfully we are not going to live in town and our neighbors are all really cool nice people

haha fairly subtle

>Wanting to become a leaf

Day of the rake is coming

Does this mean it's now illegal to post opinions on Sup Forums?

keep speaking free leaf, don't let the negative nancy types fool you. we still have free speech. this is silly. has to be fake bs. I want to think we are still free to express ourselves.......................................

Very well stated by Chapel.

1st person
Subject :Oklambo
Object: Dildochomp

2nd Person
Subject: Heil Hitler
Object: Nazi Cunt

3rd Person
Subject: Kang
Object: Niggerfaggot

Possesive
Assblast

From now on when talking to dildochomp please take into account assblast confusion about what to do with assblast penis. Oklambo am very sensitive about it and need to break all of (please let me know your 2nd person possesive pronoun) balls (or surgically implanted silicon testicles) about it.

only in leaf land
>leaf
Oh

If (Please inform me of preferred 2nd person subject pronoun) reply to dildochomp and call dildochomp "you" instead of Heil Hitler or Nazi Cunt, oklambo will call my MP about tell (preferred 3rd person object pronoun) to investigate how to stop Sup Forums.

>smack a transgender in the face because they said that they approved of homosexuality
>police try to arrest me
>claim to be muslim and that he oppressed my beliefs
>trudeau personally pardons me, apologizes for his nation's islamophobia, gives me a 5 million dollar settlement, lets me have a night with his wife, and arrests the victim's family for islamophobia as well

Problem solved.

He doesn't though

>This means it is a criminal offence to say anything mean against transgender people now.
Why you lying tho?

>If you state openly that homosexuality is the result of exposure to xenoestrogens in early fetal development, you can go to jail.

Unless you are jewish or muslim, right?

the most important part of this post is xenoestrogens, folks

keep clear of that shit, especially in any shampoos or skincare products

I'm actually interested if leafs could be arrested for making posts on Sup Forums if someone tracks them down

Doesnt Canada have freedom of speech?

shithole.
i lived in coquitlam. everything closes at 11pm, going downtown to party?
make sure to catch the skytrain at 1130 or else youre getting a 60 dollar taxi back home.
you'll start hating it one you see high schoolers everywhere with lambos.

BC is awesome if you're not in Vancouver Victoria Quesnel or Prince George

Not in the closer to absolute sense that Americans do. A statement of fact can still be deemed hate speech.
Freedom of speech often has limits on it: like speech that advocates violence, or public disorder (yelling "BOMB!!!" at the airport, for instance).
This is the first time we've seen COMPELLED speech: meaning, it is not a limit on what you CAN say, rather, it's something you MUST say. You MUST hop to the tune of the whims of the postmoderists. The code has been twisted to mean that NOT calling someone whatever they prefer to be called is considered hate speech. Part of the problem here is how vaguely it is worded, using catchall terms like "whether intentional or not". This, of course, is blatant oppression, but they aren't champions against oppression when it gives THEM power.

When this hashes out in case law, I have a feeling that, like the Gregory Alan Elliot case (wherein a guy was banned from using the internet for a few years because some Twitter SJWs thought that his objection to their politics - of the power-grabbing sort again, surprise surprise - made them feel "unsafe") the public was largely against it, and he won, but it pretty much fucked up his life.

I bet that law will be ignored when muslims attack faggots and trannies in the muslim parts of the cities.

i really liked Jordan until he started ranting about 6 gorillion joos dying at auschwitz

Does this mean men can sue hooters if they refuse to take you on the grounds that you have a dick and no tits?

>transgender people
WTF?

I always assumed 'Trans' was short for Transgressive.

Sadly the only solution to this seems to be just abusing it. Give yourself ridiculous pronouns and start threatening to sue anyone who doesn't abide by them.
I honestly feel bad for leafs who don't agree with this shit. You didn't ask to be born in a cucked country, but you were and now you have to deal with this overly retarded PC bullshit or spend the time and money moving out of the country

And so it begins. Good luck with your Cucklord

People in Hungary are shocked that laws like these can exist in the famous West.
>mfw the government narrative for 60 years
>the West is falling
>mfw the West is really falling
>mfw dirty communists were right all this time

>Canadians actually defend this

WAIT! Does this mean Dr. Peterson could potentially face criminal charges if he continues to not use people's preferred pronouns.? Serious question. Could he seek asylum in the US?

Thats because Hungary is the only country to remember being raped by subhumans in the last 100 years.

Well the problem there is, there's such a conformist, virtue-signalling culture here that you'd probably just be roundly shunned for mocking it.
It'd be interesting if people started halting news panels on live air demanding to hear everyone's pronoun of choice before engaging with them... just to be on the safe side, of course. It would force public figures to openly state their gender/sexual identity for the record, and of course, the overwhelming majority would end up using the term that matches their biology, which would underline how marginal this issue really is.
It's really interesting that Pierre Trudeau famously said: "the state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation". That statement could really be turned on its head...

THIS
THIS
THIS
This law has created a class of Threat People, for whom interaction carries added risk.
Identify them, know them, avoid them.

Oh you bet there are people (champions of tolerance) already plotting to be the one to get famous for taking him down. They'll be chomping at the bit.

He's had a lot of time to think about it, he'll be ready. Godspeed to him.

>one of the last bastions of free speech is filled with shitposters and paid shills
I promise to host something if Sup Forums ever goes down

>He just starts calling everyone buddy and guy
I honestly feel like Canada is a sinking ship and you need to get out if you don't agree with the direction it's going in. Your government clearly doesn't give a shit about literally becoming 1984 politically correct tyrants.

buy Sup Forums then

But stormweenies hate him because he doesn't march into class in SS uniform and seig heil the students while screaming about muh jews.

Stormweenies are pathetic.

BUCKO is gender neutral!!!

CHECKMATE

That would be in violation of the bill. By not interacting with them, you are being mean. Off to the jailhouse, windmill.

>Felix Mendelssohn - Piano Trio No. 1 in D minor
This is what I think the end result of the law will be. It will begin with a bang and fervency from the side of the left. "We have won! We've won against our oppressors! Praise be to-" There will be balls to attend and cakes to be made. For the next few months, nothing but twirling and rotary momentum; garages and barnyards full of mirth and momentum. And as the night ends, and the nightfall makes way to the sun, in a bristling array of pointed lights like the explosion of a glitter bomb- a torpedo of rage and confusion descends.
Darkness recedes and scientists have not yet discovered dark 'light' contraptions that make the day night from the honing of dark matter that sucks light out of day like light-bulbs dispel the dark. The party disappears as a cloud of sparkling red ashes. Entrails and guts laid out on the floor, the commissioner makes his way through the labyrinth of former humans. "One hell of a party right?" the Commissioner of Police muffles through his bristling mustache. Alright alright alright.

It took me a while to realize that a lot of malevolent people have been given a lot of potential to do harm, and especially to Conservatively inclined persons WITH SPINES WHO STAND UP FOR THEIR BELIEFS AND PRINCIPLES. Your either going to have to be a coward, an SJW or a prisoner/bankrupt. I don't see how a man as principled as Dr. Peterson can avoid charges of hate speech.

How could it not have those things while also remaining anonymous?

Projection is a helluva drug.
All they need is the thinnest of veils to pronounce they are lifeguards, so they can act like pirhanas, which is what they really want.

>be battered wife
>seek refuge at woman's shelter
>husband finds out where you are
>dolls himself in makeup and girl shit
>claims to be female victim of abuse
>shelter can either let him in or risk a lawsuit
>he proceeds to massacre the entire shelter
>at least we weren't called bigots

>Go into women's bathroom/locker room to peep on women
>They freak out and report you to the police
>"Actually officer I'm transgendered, my pronouns are "Gullible" and "Faggot" and these bigots here only called you because I'm trans and they can't handle it!
>Neither side can prove which one is telling the truth because no cameras in bathrooms
>Police arrest the women for being bigots just to be safe so they aren't called bigots
S-slippery slope isn't real

So, I see Canadian leftists on twitter say much worse shit about white people, yet no one is going to Jail. Does this law give extra rights to the mentally ill?

We're already far down that slope m8

>over a decade ago
>people saying fag marriage would lead to bestiality are roundly mocked
>current year
>you can legally facefuck your dog in Canada

I hate everything.

Your story implies cameras would matter. Gender theory allows you to be any gender you want, at any second. One second you are male, one your not, a minute later you are male again.

>>you can legally facefuck your dog in Canada
How has that not been overturned? Wasn't it just a mistake in wording?

I'm just amazed that people in Canada aren't fucking outraged by that shit. Why that shit is allowed is beyond me.
My point about the cameras is that you can be a complete and total pervert in the bathroom, grope a bitch and call her a slut, and then when the cops show up just say that you're trans and they're making the whole story up and you'll get away with it.

>Felix Mendelssohn
>Piano Trio No. 1 in D minor
Listening now. I hope I can keep its mood in mind as all of this unspools.
Forget equality. Forget equity.
Equanimity.

keked
This.

I dont fuckin know, but the fact that it was allowed to begin with is astounding.

You have no idea how complacent Canadians are. We're taxed to shit, our leaders are actually retarded, real estate is fucked, the economy as a whole is going to implode into a black hole and everyone in the country knows it. All in all we know we're fucked, but because we arent immediately fucked its a giant shrug of the shoulders. You know why Canada has more than a standard case of American envy? Its because your country has drive and ambition. We dont. As a nation we're slackers. We very clearly dont invest into the future, we just deal with things as they come even though the things that are coming are going to actually be catastrophic. The laws we pass are """"good"""" for the time because they never weigh the long term consequences. Easiest example of this I can give is Harper putting literally the entire economy into the oil basket. Unsurprisingly, the prices dipped at one point and we got fucked. In order to delay a collapse, dude weed sold all our gold. Thats great for then, but now we have no gold and the economy is going to collapse anyways because he HASNT DONE A DAMN FUCKING THING TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO FIX IT DESPITE A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT. He doesnt govern with actual policy, he literally governs with virtue signalling and its going to end very badly. Once actual struggle hits the majority of Canadians we're going to be fucked because we dont know how to deal with big issues like that. Day of the Rake will be soon and it will be entirely self inflicted.

>We're taxed to shit, our leaders are actually retarded, real estate is fucked, the economy as a whole is going to implode into a black hole and everyone in the country knows it

but you have netflix and mcdonalds