No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm Trans Before Dating You

theodysseyonline.com/no-dont-have-to-tell-you-im-trans-before-dating-you

>In 2014, Jennifer Laude, a 26-year-old Filipina woman, was brutally murdered after having sex with a U.S. marine. The marine in question, Joseph Scott Pemberton, strangled her until she was unconscious and then proceeded to drown her in a toilet bowl.

>Understandably, this crime triggered a lot of outrage. But while some were outraged over the horrific nature of the crime, many others were outraged by a different detail in the story. That was because Jennifer Laude had done the unspeakable. She was a trans woman and had not disclosed that information before having sex with Pemberton. So in the minds of many cis people, her death was the price she paid for not disclosing her trans status. Here are some of the comments on CNN's Facebook page when the story broke.

>As a trans person, I run into this attitude all the time. I constantly hear cis people raging about how a trans person is "lying" if they don't come out to a potential partner before dating them. Pemberton himself claimed that he felt like he was "raped" because Laude did not come out to him. Even cis people that fashion themselves as "allies" tend to feel similar.

>Their argument is that they aren't not attracted to trans people, so they should have a right to know if a potential partner is trans before dating them. These people view transness as a mere physical quality that they just aren't attracted to.

>The issue with this logic is that the person in question is obviously attracted to trans people, or else they wouldn't be worried about accidentally going out with one. So these people aren't attracted to trans people because of some physical quality, they aren't attracted to trans people because they are disgusted by the very idea of transness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dnrd4MkY0Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Disgust towards trans people is ingrained in all of us from a very early age. The gender binary forms the basis of European societies. It establishes that there are men and there are women, and each has a specific role. For the gender binary to have power, it has to be rigid and inflexible. Thus, from the day we are born, we are taught to believe in a very static and strict form of gender. We learn that if you have a penis, you are a man, and if you have a vagina, you are a woman. Trans people are walking refutations of this concept of gender. Our very existence threatens to undermine the gender binary itself. And for that, we are constantly demonized. For example, trans people, mainly women of color, continue to be slaughtered in droves for being trans.

>The justification of transphobic oppression is often that transness is inherently disgusting. For example, the "trans panic" defense still exists to this day. This defense involves the defendant asking for a lesser sentence after killing a trans person because they contend that when they found out the victim was trans, they freaked out and couldn't control themselves. This defense is still legal in every state but California.

>And our culture constantly reinforces the notion that transness is undesirable. For example, there is the common trope in fictional media in which a male protagonist is "tricked" into sleeping with a trans woman. The character's disgust after finding out is often used as a punchline.

>Thus, not being attracted to trans people is deeply transphobic. The entire notion that someone isn't attracted to a group of very physically diverse group of people because they are trans is built on fear and disgust of trans people. None of this means it is transphobic to not be attracted to individual trans people. Nor is it transphobic to not be attracted to specific genitals. But it is transphobic to claim to not be attracted to all trans, people. For example, there is a difference between saying you won't go out with someone for having a penis and saying you won't go out with someone because they're trans.

>So when a cis person argues that a trans person has an obligation to come out to someone before dating them, they are saying trans people have an obligation to accommodate their transphobia. Plus, claiming that trans people are obligated to come out reinforces the idea that not being attracted to trans people is reasonable. But as I've pointed out, not being attracted to trans people supports the idea that transness is disgusting which is the basis for transphobic oppression.

>The one scenario in which I would say a trans person should disclose their trans status is if they are going to have sex with someone and are unsure if their partner is attracted to whatever genitals they may have. In that case, I think it's courteous for a trans person to come out to avoid any awkwardness during sex. But even then, a trans person isn't "lying" if they don't come out and their partner is certainly not being "raped."

>It is easy to look at the story of Jennifer Laude and claim that her death was due to the actions of one bigot. But it's more complicated than that. Pemberton was the product of a society that told him that disgust towards trans people was reasonable and natural. So when he found out that he accidentally slept with a trans woman, he killed her.

>Every single cis person that says that trans people have to come out because they aren't attracted to trans people feeds into the system that caused Jennifer Laude's death. And until those cis people acknowledge their complicity in that system, there will only be more like Jennifer Laude.

someone with HIV doesn't have to tell you they have HIV

a 12 year old doesn't have to tell you they're 12

a married person doesn't have to tell you they're married

The article subheader is

>Demanding trans people come out to potential partners is transphobic.

Let's play a game: "Demanding X come out to potential partners is Xphobic."

>Disgust towards trans people is ingrained in all of us from a very early age.

>Age 0, in fact

If I'm going to have sex with someone I'm expecting to fuck a vagina, not be stimulating someone else's dick
I am not sexually attracted to penises
I do not want to see a penis
It has nothing to do with your snowflake status
I came to fuck a vagina, not a penis
Fuck off

I want them all to die

Well then there shouldn't be any complaint once bodies start to drop

This is why they always kill themselves eventually.

They lie to themselves so hard they for other to not see the truth. Then when they start hitting their late 30-40's their body starts to turn on them. And they realize they fucked up their chances for passion, true love, trust and good health.

Demanding fugitives come out to potential partners is criminal

obviously murder is above and beyond a proper response, but the delusion of someone dressing up and passing themself off as something, changing into something they are not then expecting everyone else to accept their story? really, be serious trans people. perhaps you'd like to be safe in knowing the person you are dating isn't 'transphobic' before you fuck them. it's a win-win to share the info

whatever just fuck her/him/it in the ass like averyone else

whats the big deal??

If someone has HIV and has sex with you they do have to tell you or take the proper steps to prevent spreading the disease or else it's considered knowingly spreading infectious disease.
Being married and having an affair can result in loss of assets.
Finally, a 12 year old is not considered a responsible adult. Therefore, it's not their responsibility to tell you anything other than to fuck off. It's your responsibility to not be a pedo faggot.

tldr

Gas yourself you sick pathetic freak

i wonder what would they do if we do the same to them

>dress normally
>find a qt lesbian and act lesbian
>she thinks im just a tomboy who crossdress
>gain her trust
>and in the moment of truth reveal my dick to her
>"No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm straight Before Dating You"
>mfw

>choke a tranny for not being girly
>drop him in a toilet and drown him with a swirly

he didnt actually strangle her either

she chocked on his cock

besides aren't we assuming the gender of the poor marine

it was sarcasm (as in legally or at least in terms of free will they don't have to tell you in most cases but they damned well better tell you, get it?)

Maybe not, but if you try to trap me I will punch you in the dick, you damn dirty degenerate.

i'd tap it if they look 100% female lbut i'm not taking any dick from you

Is it sad that lefty/pol/ and the SJWs believe that shit though? I would have never known it was sarcasm unless you said something.

no ones gonna know
why not just try it
so what you sucked a cock
its just a piece of flesh

D-did he fuck her dick?

Retards like OP are the reason why islam is a thing. OP is a terrorist.

a person with a gun in place of a penis with a vaginal fluid sensor at the tip that sets off the trigger at the appropriate level of vaginal fluid density doesnt have to tell you that they have a gun in place of a penis with a vaginal fluid sensor at the tip that sets off the trigger at the appropriate level of vaginal fluid density

i like you

op of the article that is, unless op actually believes this.

Isn't there a movement to classify lying to a woman to get into her panties? For example pretending to be wealthy when he's not? Those mental gymnastics that people can do are amazing.

The same outrage is experienced when gays pass themselves off as straight and marry a victim
The gay gets to become a parent using the victim's body to achieve that
The gay gets his workmates, family and parents off his back about not being married
By marrying a victim, the gay 'proves' he's not gay
The gay very often gives the victim (and children) STDs
The gay deserts his victim wife and victim children and returns to gaydom
Such calculated deception and destruction of the victim's life, opportunities, career, normal family life etc
Deserves death or life in prison

>And until those cis people acknowledge their complicity in that system, there will only be more like Jennifer Laude.

Yeah, what's the problem? More dead brainlets

>not realizing she's a dude within a short encounter

What about a married 12 yo aids kid?

it's akin to rape, you rape a marine and expect nothing? lol hang em high .. this man should be freed when the war begins

100% justified killing

Traps are gay

trannies know they're playing with fire when they attempt this

the response is not out of the ordinary and nobody feels sorry when they get burned

This. What a typical jarhead inbred.

Will somebody please drown this piece of shit in a toilet?
>Thus, not being attracted to trans people is deeply transphobic.
Is that supposed to shame us into having sex with trannies?

No, I don't have to tell you that I drown trannies before dating you.

Their argument is that they aren't not attracted to people who drown trans people, so they should have a right to know if a potential partner is going to drown them before dating them.
The issue with this logic is that the tranny in question is obviously attracted to people who drown trans people, or else they wouldn't be worried about accidentally going out with one.

wouldn't you notice the dick?

I'm just fine with dead trannies!

> Twin brother comes around when brother isn't home, proceeds to sleep with his wife pretending to be his brother.
> "she was attracted to me and it was consensual."

no
demanding fugitives come out to partners is fugitivephobic

used to be law against this, called it seduction
Screechy feminazis always say "informed consent" or it's rape.
If you don't INFORM your partner you're trans you're a rapist.
Hypocrisy as usual.

best argument itt

You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to others.

>be drunk
>tranny seduces you because you're belligerent
>Go to his place
>Make out
>He sucks you off
>You finally take each others pants off
>He reveals his cock
>You reach for the door but he beats you to it
>"Denying me sex because of my transness is a crime you know"
>You know he's correct, you'll face a decade in prison if you don't fuck him
>Close your eyes and do it
How long til this is reality?

from the comments:

> ... I'm sorry for the woman. I don't believe anyone deserves death unless they're threatening another's life of physical well being.

>However, if not having an attraction to a trans person is transphobic then not having an attraction to your own sex is homophobic. Of course, that also means, being a lesbian is Heterophobia.

>What you're saying is you're an awful person who is using an awful tragedy, along with other awful people, to make an awful point.

>You're just awful.

A woman not being attracted to men is deeply heterophobic. The entire notion that someone isn't attracted to a group of very physically diverse group of people because they have a penis is built on fear and disgust of hetero people. None of this means it is heterophobic to not be attracted to individual men, but it is deeply heterophobic to claim none can be attractive to you.

i cannot think of one good reason not to genocide trans people

sitting here playing devil's advocate with myself, not one fucking reason not to lampshade them

>tries to blame Europeans (whites) for the "learned" transphobia

They always use whitey as a scapegoat

>heterophobia
sums up the whole lgbtyecgaa thing

>No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm Trans Before Dating You
Then don't be surprised when you get punched in the front butt or worse. I know many people that would instantly beat the piss out of you for something like that, so.....take the hint from your own post, if you dont wanna be fucking murdered, have a brain, and some respect faggot.

Not in California. You can donate HIV-riddled blood here without saying anything thanks to Jerry Brown.

How could he possibly not know that the tranny was a tranny? He must've been drunk as all Hell.

Murder is not justified, neither is assault

But isn't it true that feminists constantly claim that sex undertaken under certain conditions which then turn out to be falsified therefore nullify the consent and make it rape? For instance if a man lies about his identity, job, etc?

If you consent to sex under certain conditions which are build on lies does that not indicate rape?

I agree, this is absolute haram and should be punished with death.

If there was alcohol involved then the Marine was raped.

Disgusting freaks

Demanding kikes come out to potential borrowers is shekelphobic... Interest Ratecist.

IS SEX UNDER FALSE PRETENSES RAPE?
YES! YES IT IS!
That doesn't justify homicide, but he was, indeed, raped.

>what makes a person at tractive?
>what kind of social status does a travestie usually enjoy?

It's like women not dating short men, or men not dating ugly women. They lack a certain asset: social mobility.

This is exactly the same thing as that bullshit feminists were crying about called Stealthing where guys pull off their condom mid sex. Consensual sex with a biological woman is what I agreed to and if you're not a woman that's rape

Jesus

STOP.

>>Thus, not being attracted to trans people is deeply transphobic.

I am gay, and i recently had a straight girl try to pressure me into sex. It felt very very uncomfortable.

If trannies/gays/whatever want you to "respect their sexuality", then they should to the same in return. Most straight people are not interested in trannies, dont force your shitty pre-op microdick on them.

>The gender binary forms the basis of European societies.
WE

I like to suckle on girlpenis.

It's fun when it gushes on my face.

>demanding furries come out to their partners is furphobic

>Close your eyes and do it
fucking strangle it?

>The gender binary forms the basis of European societies.

How many societies does it NOT form?! Did ancient china or japan or egypt or the mayans have 500 genders?!

The great irony is that people who ARE specifically attracted to trans people are derided as "chasers" by trans people. If you were straight and you were disgusted by every single woman who was attracted to you, opting instead to pursue exclusively lesbians... It'd be like choosing to be miserable.

Gtfo tranny

that would require you leaving your room though

There are a lot of assumptions involved in dating and attraction; I assume my date is a good person, I may lose my attraction to them if I find out they are not. I assume they aren't a serial criminal, I would likely cease to be attracted to them if I found out they where a criminal. I assume they are honest, I would lose respect and interest if I knew they where lying to me. Similarly, I assume my date has a vagina, and is in fact a woman. If I found out they where actually a man who was pretending to be a woman and was lying to me about it...yeah, that would certainly affect my attraction, and whether or not I would beat them to death with a hotel ice bucket.

The golden rule for trans is pretty simple. You are free to play pretend with your own body, and those who choose to join you in your make believe. But you do not have the right to force others, or deceive others into partaking in your silly games.

First off don't worry trannies aren't fooling anyone

Also maybe if you don't want to get strangled and drowned in a toilet you might want to tell the person you plan on dating... just a thought I don't care if you get whats is coming to you tho

>find a qt lesbian
This is where your story became implausible.

I'm not sure why an activity that maybe 1 in 200 people engage in, if that -- transgenderism -- warrants such a healthy share of public discourse.

Top kek. No one is attracted to trans, the same way no one would be attracted to schizo, however.
>Schizo is on meds, acts seemingly normal
>Schizo has a rack and nice ass
>Schizo is eager to gobble to cockle
>Schizo convinces you she's relationship material
>Going well until..
>You find schizos empty med case
>Schizo tries to cut off your dick because voices
>Offended schizo didn't at least give you a heads up
>Move on to actual sane woman
Now imagine yourself as a hardened marine who takes no one's shit and has killed a few people
>Meet sexy bitch in club
>She grinds your dick until it's diamonds
>Feelsgoodman
>Fuck her till she's twitching
>Taking postcoital legend piss
>Sexy bitch tells you she had an operation
>Sexy bitch is no bitch, but infact another man
>A man just tricked you into sex with faux vagina
>How would I treat a man if he went after my trouser treasure
>Beat that faggots ass
After he chocked that faggot out he came (no pun intended) to the conclusion that this dude did more than grab his junk, he convinced him to also be a faggot by pretending to be a woman, this faggot had to die in his mind.

Dude, I can guarantee you that there are people attracted to trans men and women. You name it and people fap to it.

Doesn't this happen all the time though? Traps get beat up all the time.
Look, if a mentally ill guy somehow tricked me into fiddling around, I'd kick his ass

They don't have to tell you they're trans. Nigga if you meet a tranny, get to know them, develop a relationship to the point where you start dating them and you haven't figured out it's a dude that's on you.

Only if you play one of this while you do it:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dnrd4MkY0Go

And quite frankly he isn't wrong. It was practically rape. Because if he would have know about this guy getting his dick tucked inside him and pretending to be a woman, he would not have fucked him. The faggot was just horny and saw an easy win, and paid the ultimate price.

Those are not people.

just like a leaf

Also plenty of guys will just go with it. I don't know why. I have a gay friend who's supposedly been with tons of married guys who would never admit to faggotry. Trannies like to take that gamble.

>2027
>Woman strangled to death after revealing that she was not born with a penis

If you are not a biological woman but in fact are a dude that cut his cock off and takes hormones, and you don't tell potential suitors before the first kiss, you deserve every single ass-beating you get. Not everyone shares your delusions.

a trans having sex with someone without disclosure is literally rape in the SWJ's logic. the hypocritical shitholes can't even see that.

So...lying and deceitfully attaining sex isn't rape?

How do the feminists feel about this logic?

>Married guys
Married gays*

Yes. The man who identifies as a man has to be completely honest or its a crime. But not to for a transexual man or woman, or CIS woman or any other protected groups. You're catching on goys. There's a lot of material here to study as the OP has shown.

>The issue with this logic is that the person in question is obviously attracted to the rapist, or else they wouldn't be worried about unknowingly being raped.

Feminists say all the time that sex on false pretenses is rape. So the trans raped the marine who suffered from a case of temporary insanity from just being raped. Set him free.

>> /x/

>I don't have to tell you I have murderous intent, before i kill you