Mike chen btfo the we wuz kang nigger faggots

> ANCIENT HISTORY ASIAN MAN DEBUNKING THE FUCK OUT OF THE WE WUZ KANGS NIGGER FAGGOTS!!!

> YUUUGE YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS ALMOST 2 MIL SUBSCRIBERS SO HIS AUDIENCE IS VAST
> USING SCIENTIFIC FACTS TO PROVE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE A TYPE OF WHITE PERSON
> Dropping red pills left and right about how scientists proved ancient egyptians weren't black because of a mass grave containing no negros at all.
> ABSOLUTE CHIMPOUT IN THE COMMENT SECTION
> dindu's nig noggin and crying white man rewriting muh history everywhere!

youtube.com/watch?v=7W8-qv3m_vc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L34J8
youtube.com/watch?v=BjItPkotDBY
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WUNoONykKUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought ho chi minh died

WTF I LOVE ASIANS NOW

The tide is turning for the we wuz kangs faggots

this guy has some red pilled videos desu

This is why i fucking love the chinese. They have a special kind of autism that priorities truth and directness over feelings. Mainly because they dont have empathy. Which works out sometimes.

oldest human remains found in eastern europe so none of the we wuz kangs shit

yes he talks right over all the 'we wuz kangs bs' and the facts he says hit home.

It's not "autism." It's common sense. Facts didn't use to be disregarded for feelings. The last decade that's not been the case for whatever reason. That shit needs to end though.

He did a video on that and it also startled the dindu 'we wuz kangs' faggots.

>niggers in one of the top comments even claiming that Cleopatras mother was African

Oh fuck this is hilarious

He is only saying this because the Chinese think they were the Ancient Egyptians.

wtf he never says that and i never heard a chinese ever say they were egyptian

negrocentic ideologies know no bounds

archive.is/L34J8

Yes, in this instance. But stay in china for a while, you will get what I'm saying.

Seriously, these comments are comedy gold. I usually only see the "WE WUZ" posters, not actual kang posters.

This is a gold mine of kangposting

>niggers know nothing
ftfy

good vid

>whites can only make white
and we can make basket ball
and coco butter

Well, that's technically right, since Egypt is certainly in Africa.

Also learned that there were redheaded and blonde egyptians. Interesting. Never really thought about it.

Could have sworn I learned from somewhere they hated hair, so they'd regularly shave everything off and use headdresses though.

2 million and 1 subscribers.

>jump cut
>jump cut
>ju-
>jump c-
>jump cut
>jump cut

youtube.com/watch?v=BjItPkotDBY

Yeah, but you know they mean niggers. Also, cumskins getting btfo

YA BUT DESE DUMPLINS GWAILO

Queen Tiye's Dad

yes and mike chen even does the 'ok' symbol with his hand really quick at the beginning f the video. idk if he is secretly trying to subconciously rattle the 'we wuz kangs' faggots

i bet you do envy the asians getting to say and do what every one pretty much thinks like that jap guy did about IQ and beauty and race

that gook's accent drives me up a fucking wall. he mispronounces half the words he speaks too.

>whites get skin cancer in a week
das rite

>that supposedly hate us
it's almost as if the majority of white americans don't actually hate blacks or something weird

I guess white people WUZ KANGZ then

>Africa area was not the beginning of mankind
>Egyptians were of European decent

the nigs are taking a beating lately lol

dozens of countries, cultures, and eras and they cling to only one of them that they didn't even completely "own".

I can't say I blame them though as it's the only civilization on that continent that ever sort of went anywhere.

is it any news tho? i mean niggers building piramides and getting to go all the way to europe and asia like get the fuck out

Give it a little time, Black Panther is about to supercharge it.

There were afew nubian kingdoms, but not all were nubian.

The blonde red hair thing is more due to the hykops or something invading the place for awhile.

This the food review guy?

He shoipd know that the red and blonde hair is contamination. They weren't black, but they we're white either.

what the FUCK

I knew this guy from his chinese food channel "strictly dumpling"

so he's redpilled as fuck huh, nice surprise

OH BY THE WAY

If you guys haven't seen this already, google image search "european people history"

Really makes you think

Weren't white either I mean. They were probably just brownish-white. Look at Egyptian Copts for what they probably looked like.

i never saw the video of the jap talking about iq, beauty, and race

oh I've seen some screen shots lol, the stupidity is on 11 in social media with these people

>They have a special kind of autism that priorities truth

What the fuck were white people doing in that climate though? I mean physically how? Did they just have rampant skin cancer?

das rite u gon and dun it now you lost a subscriber lil chinese bitch

Clearly a black african

ur id, i swear it says niig3r

jews hadn't invented cancer yet.

>due to lack of melatonin

is that why niggers are so lazy, they have so much melatonin they are sleepy all the time. I'm sure the coon meant to say melanin.

moreover blacks from America are west african blacks who had as much to do with Egyptian history as the Nips do

It wasn't a desert, for one thing.

Why doesn't he mention King Tut at all?

Still can't beat the Genghis though.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WUNoONykKUk

t. -1% Mongol.

Look up the Fertile Crescent

is not video a study i believe guy works as a teacher at a university and english one i believe got in some shit for what he found out still works there i believe

The funniest part is that Black Panther's been like that for quite a while now and is just now going mainstream.
The thing that makes it even funnier than that is that the only way an african nation managed to get so far ahead was a giant meteorite crashed there giving them access to 99% of one of the earths rarest and most precious bullshit scifi materials. Then throw in a little magic because of fucking course and you have Wakanda, land of kangs. (as written by two jews to cater to an emerging black power fantasy market).

>green eyes
>he's a nigger

> truth
only when convenient for them
chinese are shameless cheaters

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that, he definitely meant melanin.

The jokes tell themselves at this point

The tide was never on their side.

Nobody, besides themselves really believed that the Americans Negroes are relating to Ancient Egyptians.

Granted the Ancient Egyptians had a darker pigmentation compared to your regular modern European, but Tyrone and Shadeequa from the hood are not related to it.

>WE WUZ GOD

Remember that the nigger failsafe when they get BTFO like that is to just say something like "science and history is a system of white supremacy" or that all historians and scientists (even the none white ones) are just racist.

Top fucking kek.

I have been watching Mike Chen food videos for quite a long time and to see him on Sup Forums is a real surprise.

I am starting to feel that Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) will be are best allies in BTFO Jews and the WE WUZ KANGZ pro-nigger propaganda.

> melatonin
WHY CAN'T HE EVEN PASTA

>allies

ha ha

we lack the necessary pheromones to get accepted into their hives

naisu desu

high iq right there

rekt

We do not need to live in the hive together but our hives can attack a shared enemy... kikes and their mongrel army of niggers.

that is correct. i have seen related comments like that in his comment section

We don't know who is her mother, and some say she could have been a local, therefore african.

Anyone else going to troll these niggers?

well with their numbers you are bound to hit a genius far more often more if you run breeding programs like they do

name few of chink "geniuses"

>tfw remember when jump cuts were all the rage back in YT early years

Glad that cancer has been put into remission for the most part.

YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?

>muh red and blonde hair

chemical reaction of iron oxide turns the hair red, for blonde sure there is a chemical reaction for that as well.

still niggers are not kangz and never will be.

>TFW when the civilization that you keep clinging to as proof that you arent a worthless subhuman was actually run by genetic mutant cave monkeys who used you as slaves even then.

as if i didnt know egyptians were not nogs.
it's pretty self evident.
why should i care about this chinklet?

>they're great because they're autistic and have no empathy?
are you openly admitting whites are so pathetic they put feelings over the truth and that truth is just an autistic thing to search for?
man fucking off yourself bro

>melatonin got me like

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS JEWISH ANTI-BLACK PROPAGANDA

>live to 30

I don't think cancer was a major issue back then.

So ur with ur babby mamam and yur gettin sum fuk wen dat phone rang. U pick dat shit up and some nigga on the end be sayin "Egyptians r not black"
U tell ur bitch wat this crazy mudda fukken be saying and she say "but we wuz kangz
THEN WHO WAS KANGZ?

Fellow Neanderthal-Aryans proving their value once again. Love it.

SLANT EYED GOOK

STRONGEST ALLY

THANK YOU SLANT EYES

K A N G Z

A

N

G

Z

>white people can't survive in the sun cause of muh melanin

wtf is Mediterraneans or are they niggers as well

That statue has the same fucking facial expression as Ryan Gosling always has.

Asians - based until whites feel threatened by them

>none of the references are from niggers
>it must be false

WRONG AGAIN WHITE BOI