Twitch Whore dead after worthless drunk night

twitter.com/ashleeeeean/status/875499496507035648

Twitch professional "I have a vagina" streamer is dead after a night out with vapid friends.

- She gets super drunk
- Goes alone somewhere
- Friends don't know whats going on
- Is missing and dead lol

Can we celebrate this Sup Forums? This is what empty lifestyles with no meaning except indulegence lead to. Friends who don't care and let you wander around late at night while crazy drunk.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLauralania/status/874345879452303361
youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc
youtube.com/watch?v=sf8FAqOQUq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 edgy.

Why so angry fag?

tfw just another damsel in distress storyline as if women are stupid. No strong womyn in 2017 gets super drunk and wanders off alone. women dont need saving. Don't RT this.

But it only says she's missing

Save the champagne till there's proof she's really dead. It hasn't even been 48 hours.

>sage
We celebrate, by not giving a fuck for whoever you orbit.

Probably face down in a river somewhere.

Every hour it gets more likely

her >>friends last saw her drunk and leaving to a cab or something to go to a different club

smiley face killers target young males though

how do we know she's not just viral marketing the new call of duty

it's a false flag to associate gamers with misogyny

stop posting this case was already solved.

twitter.com/TheLauralania/status/874345879452303361

I think we're all somewhat indifferent because we're well aware that if we went missing under the same circumstances, no white knight would give a single fuck about what happened to us.

F

DEATH BY NIGGER

here she is upset someone black messaged her trying to flirt

Oh christ so those niggers beat her to death.

>OP claims she is dead when in reality she is still only missing
>OP apparently has strange obsessive hatred for her
Did you kill her

edgy
d
g
y

some desperate Sup Forumsirgin raped and killed her.

>fucking with the bye bye man
>any year

alcohol is bad

It's sad. I was in a scene like that, but I was never one to go overboard and I usually looked out for my friends. I heard about bad things happening to other people. Thankfully I'm totally out of that scene now, honestly I hated it it was terrible. I don't know why people like getting shit faced or drugged out and live that party life.

"Whore"
Never does anything to even attract males to her stream and almost always wears casual tshirts kek

she went out alone shitfaced for more rounds of drink and her friends let her go. whoever was fucking her passed out ass is either going to jail for ''''''rape'''''' or actual murder.

>a nobody advertising their pussy poison channel
Sage

watched a pretty girl on twitch recently coz she was playing a game i like. almost never talked, would just smirk at the chat and was terrible at the game but kept getting new followers every 5 minutes it was amazing

She was last seen at a twitch mixer very drunk and leaving. People think she last went into a taxi, uber, or something like that to a different place but they don't know.

Those cases don't turn out well, but it's not a stalker. There are serial killers or sick people that hang out around club areas looking for drunk girls. It's a common thing with murders like this.

Very unlikely it was a driver though. If you are police the most likely bad situation is a serial killer opportunist who lurks around these players, not a stalker.

Still a very small chance she just got into some sort of weird situation but it's pretty much looking like an abduction or murder at this point.

They need to make every teen watch a few crime stories on predators that target drunks. Shit is so extremely common. That's why we need fascism so police stop being cucked and CC up the entire area or patrol and arrest anyone too creepy.

Being an attractive female is literally life on easy mode.

Maybe she realized her entire life was full of nothing but meaningless partying and sex so she went to join a convent and can't update her friends because she's taken her vows of silence.

>tfw no one would ever notice you enough to murder you

this happened to my brother in Germany kek

went "missing" for 24+ hours, i see him stumbling in like a bum while i'm having a drink at the hotel bar. wound up half way across Munich and couldn't find his way back once his phone died.

Maybe human trafficking. Pretty easy to kidnap some hot teen ass especially when it's night and shes alone and fucked up.
People today think they are invincible and can just run off alone and do whatever they want. The world is sometimes a fucked up place.

So how long have you been stalking her? And what drove you to finally go for the kill?

uhhh...

Germany X years ago before being merkeled

Attractive white girl in Los Angeles in 2017

Yeah, she isn't gonna stumble in anywhere in 24 hours.

being female is easy mode

Is it not impossible this is some elaborate sham to garner publicity?

>tfw you're the kid the school shooter spared

Many such cases.

LEAF
cute girl missing for more than 20 hours not dead in a ditch lol

faggot where does it say she's dead

> Buy a prius
> Work for Uber to receive the UBER care sticker
> Off clock see hot babe standing next to bar
> Pull up and say "You order the uber?"
> She says yes
> You say "name?"
> She says "mary"
> you say, "yup!"
> she gets in
> new dungeon toy

attractive women shouldn't be using uber

human trafficking is a fake meme. You have very unrealistic understandings of this. No one is kidnapping girls like this to turn into whores. The ones that do that prey on desperate girls or foreign girls.

Isn't it guaranteed that she's dead past 24 hours? Statistically speaking?

I could see twitch banning someone for pretending to be kidnapped for views. they're really anal about keeping a good reputation.

The person ordering the Uber knows what the vehicle will look like, the licence plate and even has a picture of the driver.

she's not dead, she's just hungover and lazy staying at some dude's place

Accurate predictions

50% dead probably. 80% if she is still missing tomorrow.

>White

She looks like a spic to me

its called publicity
and I suspect OP is the camwhore
let me guess, she (you) plays league of legends and has a massive donation link

ok i take it back she's dead

How will they ever find out she's pretending.

She could just come up with some excuse.

>she was later seen in the vicinity of niggers and woke up dead in the morning
CASE CLOSED {•_•`}

Anaheim isn't that bad, but yeah, being a drunk attractive girl by yourself anywhere is generally a bad idea.

jokes aside, i feel bad for her parents. this has got to be an uncomfortable time.

rip twitch skank.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

sorry,rip.

and katy perry being tackled by satan and busting her skull was also publicity

I got her tied up in my basement with a cockring strapped inside her mouth

No, only 85% chance.
15% she's in a sex dungeon wishing she were one of the 85%.

Lol you ever leave the basement and go out?

Uber has all sorts of info on the driver that is getting you..

Do it 50 times.... get one catch not paying attention

>edgeposting on Sup Forums
>in this day and age
Hope you like getting your door kicked in :^/

Well, it wouldn't matter the area. Assuming it is the criminal profile of someone stalking out for lone drunk victims.

The risk of a girl being drunk alone in a city walking around is unbelievably high. DESU police should run counter operations using "fake drunks" and find the people who exploit people like this.

Yes they are. Anyone will do anything for enough money if they lack morals.

if there is no police report is a publicity stunt.

>I got her tied up in my basement with a cockring strapped inside her mouth
brbFCC

Rip in piece

Maybe, but in 50 attempts some of those girls will definitely be sketched out and might report you.

do it on 50 girls, girl one catch too drunk or not paying attention

It's unbelievably rare if it ever happens. It would require a group of people. It's just a movie thing. Of course it happens but it's not realistic to assume it .

kek. loving this edge

I'll go with the most likely scenario: a 'groid raped and killed her.

Looking more likely.

They could even use real drunks amd just have plainclothes cops watching them. Negro walks out with her and wham, cop brains him with a truncheon. Would be a good way to cut down on the behavior in general.

She's been missing for two days. Statistically she's going to end up "presumed dead".

Supposedly the police report was just filed.

>woke up dead
God fucking damnit even as bait that gets me

such a edgy and unlikely scenario that skanking out drunk at 1 AM can get you a one way ticket to being raped to death WOW what kind of bizzaro world is that

>Friends who don't care and let you wander around late at night while crazy drunk

True af. I've got 3 friends whom I consider "brothers" and i am very fortunate

maybe she decided to go back to college and is locked in her room with cliff notes

youtube.com/watch?v=sf8FAqOQUq4

Isn't it funny the games industry is obsessed with feminism and SJW but none of these fucks cared about a young drunk girl wandering alone.

The neckbeards of Sup Forums would have given more thought to her well being than all these vapid worthless SJW advocates who let her die.

I can guarantee you the average Sup Forums user if they went out with her to party would have stopped her leaving alone drunk.

sad af.

found her normiebook boyos

normiebook laura.lania.56

>in a relationship

>BBCs place.

well.. not his place, the trap house

she was scheduled to be at a E3 panel and never showed after going missing.

>Hey we should totally let our attractive female friend get drunk and go somewhere by herself, I'm sure she'll be fine
>omg wtf she's missing :(

this is why women need to be watched over at all times, they make bad decisions when left on their own

scenario outcomes (with probability)

60% - she hooked up with a nigger(s), smoked mad hookah, ate a platter of BBCs for 24hrs, passed out in a torpor and now her naked form is being livestreamed on black twitter

39% - the same as previous, except she never wakes up from her torpor, niggers are busted by the strange smell of lye and melting female emminately from their bathroom

1% - an honest to god, no shit Silence of the Lambs got her, she is currently having her titties stapled together. she may live for days. she may live for years

Some tough truth right there.

So do guys, but no one wants to anally explore a drunk Sup Forums twink.

This

He's right though, what kind of friends just let their cute little white girl friend stumble off drunk. People are stupid these days.

>Prochoice, fat-positive, LGBTQ friendly, feminist and atheist. Problem?

Yeah how does she reach the steering wheel?

Wew lad

Yeah those factors make it pretty clear she is either fucked up or dead. Good ending is so unlikely

not even the same guy, fag

Bro it's obvious she's dead. Quit posting your fantasies.