Tfw Japan will collapse due to NOT accepting immigrants

>tfw Japan will collapse due to NOT accepting immigrants
>And nationalist think this is right way.

What should I do? I am true patriot and want to save Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

economics.mit.edu/files/12536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself traitor

Only accept White girls and that should solve most of your problems.

Encourage Japanese people to have babies :)

fuck off white english teacher larping as Japanese

>What should I do?
Seppuku you cuck.

>Only accept White girls and that should solve most of your problems.
Most Japanese women are so ugly that it kills your libido

>White
OP is either some mestizo mongrel or a Jew

>Encourage Japanese people to have babies :)
THIS

>true patriot and wants to save a chunk of land even if that means slow removal of japanese race

ok i hope your muslim great great great great grandchildren enjoy that chunk of land that you saved

Japan needs to accept more Indians!

Proxy cuck.

everyoen should accept white girls only

:)

What do you expect the Government to do, actually freeze time on the subway?

>implying people like me will start breeding

keked.

It's like stone became gold for one day. not possible and will not happen

Nope, it's a jewess.
She keep making posts like those, for a year now.
By the way, there's only a thousand jews in Japon and one of them keep advocating for open borders on Sup Forums out of all places. Keep that in mind next time someone says "not all jews".

Imagine if instead of 'a nation of ugly women with no curves or ass who have teeth that look like a fence after a hurricane', you have a nation of hot White girls

>take only tour most spoiled, entitled and laziest workers in the country.
That'll solve yer problems pardner

Good post user!

>Imagine if instead of 'a nation of ugly women with no curves or ass who have teeth that look like a fence after a hurricane', you have a nation of hot White girls

Then kill yourself so you give more room to some other Japanese that wants to.

A patriot would breed

japanese youth need to grow a fucking spine and start challenging the business culture.

>Being a proxyfag

But you need woman to breed.

woman does not want me. that's it even if I want.

Import blonde girls and all of Japan's problems will be solved

>Import blonde girls and all of Japan's problems will be solved
Look at her ass

ワイト ピッグ 帰ってください!!!

Everyone repeat after me: Gaijin,kaette kudasai!

>implying immigration is going to save japan or any country when it is replaced by a completely foreign population

What makes Japan Japanese is its people. Same for any other country. Your solution is like trying to save a limb by cutting it off.

Why are leftists so god damned braindead?

Maybe you should learn to breed more

>mfw hentai has destroyed many young generations
>mfw no face because this is just saddening

>>tfw Japan will collapse due to NOT accepting immigrants
>>And nationalist think this is right way.

They are right. You know it in your heart. Fuck or die.

White girls would solve ALL of Japan's problems.

>White girls would solve ALL of Japan's problems.
Same girl with GTA5 with her Asian boyfriend

>>White girls would solve ALL of Japan's problems.
Import white girls like her in Japan

>>>White girls would solve ALL of Japan's problems.
Even an Average white girl is better looking than 95% of Japanese females

Nationalistic Harakiri is the way to go man. Let it happen. Go out in style

ワイト ピッグ 帰ってください!!!

Retard, Japan is not gonna collapse.

All they have to do is ride out the TEMPORARY economic contraction caused by their baby boomer population dying off. Once they get over that hump, they will be living in a highly advanced, low population growth society. I.e. a utopia. And don't start with the 'muh eocnomy' bullshit. Capitalist slave drivers =/= a nation's population

tfw the same nip cunt posts the same thread for the millionth time

Have children. Convince your countrymen to do the same.

>tfw Japan will collapse due to NOT accepting immigrants
implying that accepting immigrants is the solution to anything
kek

This. Sage.

>i have a head ache therefore i should shoot myself in the head.

Obligatory (You) for the thread's retarded kids

Have more kids

That's really really stupid. They have cities with tens of millions of people already. Where will those kids work live and sleep when there are already homeless in Japan?

hear hear!!! someone finally said it!

This. OP is a faggot.

import white guys to impregnate girls

OP has been brainwashed by propaganda machine msm & hollywood. Fuck that guy

>>tfw Japan will collapse due to NOT accepting immigrants

BULLSHIT.

Hiromu is such a lad.

This
You make me sick and bring shame upon your family. Suppuku when?

naito is the based one

Say it with me!

LOS

INGOBERNABLES

DE

JAPON!

Import handsome white men to create more attractive hapas.

you got to grab this world by the balls. now you go out there and get those refugees.

LOS

>what is the mouse utopia experiement

Population doesnt work like that kid

tranquiloooo

The only thing you have to do is revive Emperor and proud Japan. Don't be the cuck of U.S and be independant. Also get a qt jap waifu

Why? Lower real estate prices and food costs due to lower demand, etc. How is this a bad thing? Collapse? Quit being a Chicken Little faggot.

>Flooding our small crowded country with niggers and terrorists is the only way to save Japan from having our labor's value increase creating a new Nippon Middle Class and our own version of the now dead American Dream!
>Please send as many blacks and allahu-ackbars as fast as overcrowded nightmare boats can carry them, Please allow our taxes to pay them to not work and fuck our children now!

Where do you think Japans immigrants will come from, Europe, Australia, Canada? Wrong, it will be nothing but niggers, chinks and mudslimes like the rest of us are getting and quite frankly I'd rather suffer economically than have these "people" pour into my homeland

Dont take immigrants, they fuck shit up.
I know what im talking off, just look at my flag.

Better move fast Japan! you see how well Germany is doing and want to catch up!

I don't see how there would be any economic suffering. The GDP may drop, but it should stay about the same per capita. Everything else you said is spot on.

>proxy jap
Robotics will take place of human labor and Japan has been preparing for that for a while now.
Stop being a liar and get a job.

Just like the last time!

Germany had 158 acid attacks in 2016. 158 women and children with acid thrown in their faces. By economic migrants.
who go out and rape and beat your daughters before murdering them and stuffing them under a rock in the nearest public park.
you want that.
for Japan.
you are a Jew trying to destroy them aren't you?

You do not let rapeugees in only whites we fuck your women and you better genes

Gee, so many of (((them))) fixating on Japan's future

Let me tell you fake nip, the Japs would sink beneath the waves with an enigmatic smile on their faces before they'd surrender

(((Nip politicians))) of course are a different matter

>implying cheaper houses is a bad thing
>implying less people os the big cities is a bad thing
>implying more jobs and more money is a bad thing

Just let the cucked nips do it. Sure the mudslimes will blow shit up. But take you and fellow true patriots and wait it outuntil they're all blown up and then rebuild. It will work for the US, it will work for you

Are you saying humans are no more capable of self-reflection than mice? That mice often forgo reproduction in the knowledge that their children will have an unstable life?

Humans are smart. Sorry to disappoint you.

Yeah cos a nation of ugly, flat girls with slightly better teeth is much better. Baby steps, I suppose.

Just let nature take it's course. Another population boom will occur when all your old people die since either
A) younger folks will inherent their parents stuff
Or
B) younger folks will be able to buy houses for dirt cheap since the banks want their money

Germany already surpassed them mate.

OP is a fucking economically illiterate retard, not even a nip just a burger LARPing to get some sweet (You)'s

economics.mit.edu/files/12536

SAGE

AND

HIDE

>Australia
If we killed literally four people we could half that number.

This thread has been popping up for weeks now.

Yeah I'm a Jew too. Open borders is the only way Japan can keep increasing its population forever, which is important because muh shekels. Also what is automation I don't know because I'm two years old

Your ancestors look on you with shame. Commit seppuku you worthless scum.

ugly people should not be aloowed to be filmed

(you)

Um, if we killed people then per capita income would go up. Are you retarded?

Make them want you. It's not hard to be alpha.

Yeah your country basically has no flavor or culture. You really need to get culturally enriched. Islam would do nicely. Embrace it!!! Goku and Vegeta should convert.

banime the anime

BUILD ROBOTS.
FUCK YOUR WOMEN.

DO FUCKING NOT. I REPEAT. DO FUCKING NOT IMPORT IMMIGRANTS. EVEN WHITE OR OTHER ASIANS. YOU ARE A TINY ISLAND COUNTRY. THINGS WILL BECOME AUTOMATED. THE POPULATION MEME IS A JEWISH TRICK THAT -WILL- DESTROY YOU.

So why does immigration increase it? If we killed the packers and that gina cow, the money wouldn't go to OTHER people, silly billy!

europe is a shithole compared to usa

it should be nuked

> implying muslims won't get genocided when they start noggin

lol what

OH SHIT MOM NO

listen shitforbraings:

google "black death affect on labor supply and demand" and then come back to this thread and lurk more.

What does the evolution of culture changing and adapting have to do with hating blacks and muslims?

.....and shut up thread slider. no one's talking to you

That was an honest question, cumguzzler

What is your angle on using that? All that the black death shows is the continuing pattern of economic systems becoming stagnant, a major world event changes the labor force, and people who have new or unorthodox ideas suddenly have a chance to use them.

Every major plague, every major sickness, and every major war shows this pattern, and it's extremely consistent.

Only newfags like these still respond to this bait.