get fucked, faggot

The longer we wait the further our numbers shrink. We need a race war ASAP

yes
I seriously hope the current globalized world collapses soon

communists are excommunicated

weird, since i'm right here

>we need a race war

so christ-like of you

God made all nations, so we ought to preserve all nations.

If racial preservation requires physical removal, well...

we're talking about christ here, the son of god. and his word is god's word, right?

show me where in the new testament it calls for race wars and physical removal of your neighbors

lel the thread is going to 404 and faggot LARPing OP left

what a queer. i love these new flags

eat shit

>Anyone else filled with WRATH?

No, because wrath is a sin. I try to be a more pious Christian every day, so we can one day slaughter all infidels.

>show me where in the new testament it calls for race wars and physical removal of your neighbors

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." - Luke 19:27

Can I be a an anti-nationalist and a commie and still be a Christian?

Anti Nationalist Communist shouldn't even have the right to live honestly.

A) European
Period. Pagan, secular and otherwise racially European societies protected themselves too

Justice is no sin nor is righteous anger.

>atheist / irreligious / secular Europe is willingly committing ethnic, cultural, and religious genocide.
is it though? Whitest nations? It's Belarus and Baltic(atheist all)

Christianity TODAY is practiced by non-white subhumans and their lovers like you.

Atheist Balts have STATE SPONSORED NatSoc commemoration parades and holidays. Atheist Balts BEAT and KILL non-white tourists for fun. It's almost like smart RACIAL Whites reject Jaz-zeus.

Fuck jesus, Heil Hitler!

That's Christianity 101. You are a model Christian

fuck hitler , heil jesus

pendulum is slowly swinging.. just get yourself prepeared for storm that is on a horizon

>muh ebul atheists

The biggest critics of Islam are atheists. The biggest supporters of Islam and rapefugees are christian. Get your fucking story straight.

Imagine Macron saying this