CHANGE THE FLAGS BACK RIGHT NOW, (((MODS)))

What the fuck are you stupid niggers doing?

The Sup Forums flag system was working perfectly, especially because Sup Forums has shifted more towards global politics.

This isn't the same Sup Forums as 6 years ago when we were pretty much exclusively discussing American politics

Seriously, change them back now because you fucked up. And yes we're allowed 1 thread per board about the state of the board.

We should have 2 flags, one geolocated and another customizable.

This.

Bump

Thats What I've been saying

I'm so tired of this LARP enabling bullshit

Word

NO
FUCK YOU ALL
I KNOW DAMN RIGHT YOURE THE STATISTICIANS THAT WERE DOING WORK BASED ON COUNTRY OF POSTER

>m-muh geoflags
Fuck off, mate.

go to if you want to bitch about nationalities so much

fpbp

Some people don't want other people to know what country they're posting in. That's understandable. I just want floens to fix his app so I can rip into anyone with a hammer and sickle.

Please elaborate.

All I've noticed is that Australian proxies are some of the most commonly used ones for trolling and BBC spamming.

KEEP THE FLAGS'
>KEEP THE FLAGS

Just remove flags altogether desu. this place has become Sup Forums 2.0

Nope. I'm a regular user who likes to have an idea of how retarded people from other countries are.
Statisticians still have access to your info newfriend.

This

OY VEY! We can't Divide & Conquer via the identity politics of the 'Leaf and Aus' boogeyman anymore.

Change it back, Goyim!

>The Sup Forums flag system was working perfectly

No, it fucking didn't, you reddit shitnigger.

I've been browsing other boards for a while since I was getting tired of the shilling, someone explain the flag shit to me please

I hate the new flags but this would work

Why the fuck hould we need a customizable one?

Yeah I agree with this.

Go to bant if you want to larp like a fucking child

To display your political/ideological affiliation.

Guess how I know you are a shitskin you stupid cunt

fun

This is the logical solution.

This is the way Sup Forums was pre 2015, seems the newfags don't like it.

Only Americunts and kikes want to strawman.

Allowing flags to silence Canadians, Swedes, Germans, Australians and Indians is a firm set into discussing only American politics.

Go fuck yourselves.

Try to stop pretending Sup Forums can ever go back retard.
It's been years now and the flags aren't even the same as they used to be. The current options are shit and are only good for letting shills do their thing without having to find a working proxy.

>I can't read between the lines so I need flags to tell me the nationality of people
Really?

That's quite low-effort. Try defending them better.
>new flags
>new
mate

>"bant"
>misuses RP
Of course it would be the newfags that defend the flags. After all, you wouldn't be able to use ad-hominem arguments and shitpost because of a poster's flag.

>only 80% of the posters strawman!

agreed, the flags are cheezy and distracting. usually i never comment about site changes, but this was simply bad.

Hiding faggot nigger.

>dumbfuck underage nigger that attacks the nationality of his opponenet everytime someone stumps him in a debate calling adults children
my sides

>muh flag
>>>/crylikeabitch/

time to step up your game then
go to if you want irrelevant country flags

>cheesy
>distracting
>simply bad
Mind elaborating?

>I'm a stupid faggot that wants to make shills' jobs easier while obscuring the political landscape of the world for regular users
Really? Fucking CIA nigger.

>t. american retard who just wants to shitpost about countries when he doesnt have an argument

go back to redit you troglodyte newfag

i should clarify. while i think the flags are cheezy and dumb, i do understand the problem of being cucked by a flag whose government you don't give a shit about.

basically, everyone in europe is repping some shit tier pack of goons. they shouldn't have to do that. maybe just disable national flags altogether?

bant is shit and not politics.

you can talk politics there

here's a tip. Put the option to choose american flag to shut up these memelord niggers
fuck geo flags, it does nothing but to fuck up discussions.

Yeah, the geographic flags being completely removed fucks me off something fierce, now we're FORCED to use these new-old-new-old flags again, without any chance of using the country flags we'd gotten used to. H*ck it all

you talk like a nigger

>repping
speak english

FLAG PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>LE POO IN LOO XDDDD
>A FUCKING LEAF
>LE SWEDKEK
>LE AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTERS
>GAYMANY

This flag system is the biggest blow to the Americans trying to overwhelm other minorities like a pack of niggers.

If you like flags that much, why don't you go on the subreddit of your choice that does that. Faggot.

I agree.

yeah 1 that you cant remove and second that you can chose... i dig that

All of those are memes
from whence they came to whence they shall return

gotcha cunt

go make a trumpgen there. the asshats magapedes that missed forced geoflags will flock there in an instant

This isn't Sup Forums you retarded faggot, I believe Sup Forums flags should be removed all together, they are a cancer

Sorry, but I'm not spending hours debating Norwegian twinks LARPing as Americans about the merits of gun control.

I'm out if they aren't changed back, board is much worse now. on a board which has shifted towards global politics discussion, it's really imperative that you can quickly understand the perspective of the poster to a better degree based on their geographic location

what you mean by that is "the board is too slow so noone can appreciate my ebin redit Sup Forums humour and i dont get enough (you)s". disgusting

i love that new moot has added these flags, all of the fucking cancer has been exposed to the light of day

Then go faggot, if you can't hold a debate with someone without calling them out based on their flag then you are not fit to debate

seeya

>trumpgen
Fuck that shit. I can't even criticize him there when I actually want to.
Go back to s4s nigger.
Ikr, you faggots are crawling out of the woodwork.

>cheesy
you get to choose from nazi, kekistani, united nations and some other garbage. literally this shit is retarded and no one gives a shit or actually supports this outside of jokes on Sup Forums.

>distracting
i dont want to mouse over some hyper-made-up dumb shit to find out its something i care less about than tajikistan or some other radar blip kleptocracy

>simply bad
there's pre-defined settings to choose from a short list of hyper-autist viewpoints, and no way to add your own customized one.

e.g., why can't i add a "flags are for fags?" flag? because this is retarded and is top-down creative instead of grassroots creative, that's why.

>"cheezy"
>using "cucked" for everything
>repping
>goons
>"i"
You sound like some underage nigger from Cleveland. Stop shitting on Europe when all you know about it is from Sup Forums.
They are not completely removed, though? You can choose to stay with the geoflag if you want.

This

>t. Pajeet/leaf/Sven

breaking: russian hacker revealed

We should have three flags; one geolocated, one customizable, and the the third penis size.

It's more about wanting to know how people from other nations think.
Of course if you say something retarded you're going to get insulted.
All of you stupid faggots seem to forget that you get insulted because your posts are always shit and it's going to keep happening because you're fucking tards.

>cyprus
lol

I at least can get behind the idea of being able to selectively choose Kekistani.

go fuck a goat sandnigger

So you're saying when the Leaf or Swede cuck out, they shouldn't be called out for it?

repping is just short for representing and isn't sourced from what you say it is. stay mad that i'll always be able to call you a jap, you closet jap.

this is the best shit that has happened in a while here
eat shit losers

>ancom
lol

go fuck your brother

sweet another trip to add to the filter

>waaaah user insulted my country so now everyone thinks he won the argument
Again you sound like you're fucking 15. If I did that then why would people like you need to hide behind a meme flag? It would be obvious to everyone who won the hypothetical debate. Fuck you and your strawman asswipe

thanks for making it easy to filter out the underage highschoolers

There will be only one flag. The flag of Allah!

>a fucking leaf
>sven/achmed
>hans/mohamed
>POO

i like this

>shit's retarded
I told you, argue this better.
>no one gives a shit or actually supports this outside of jokes on Sup Forums.
Really? The majority have completely adapted to the flags being brought back. It's the people who shitposted because of other people's flags that are crying out. Go to /bant/ or Sup Forums if you want flags so much.

>exploding goatfucker thinks he has authority over anyone
lmao

repping is just short for representing and isn't sourced from what you say it is. stay mad that i'll always be able to call you a paki, you closet paki.

honhonhon
I am le american guys
I want to discuss la american politics with you, mes amis

get your stereotypes correct first, cletus

i just assume everyone not using the right flag is a leaf

lel

>muh newfags
Reddit tier horseshit. Who gives a fuck that they had flags fucking 3 or 4 years ago? This isn't an argument for meme flags. As far as I know this place was shit back then and practically no one came here anyway.

>no one gives a shit or actually supports this outside of jokes on Sup Forums.
guess where you are posting you dumb cuck

>i dont want to mouse over some hyper-made-up dumb shit
so don't
take the poster on the merits of their argument and debate them on the points

>no way to add your own customized one
so stick to your geographical flag then

where did all the canadians go?

>memelord nigger still calling adults children
this is Sup Forums you underage fucktard. waddle over to /bant/ if shitting on swedes and canadians matter so much to your memelord nigger ass

might be a soccer mom, you never know

Make me nigger lover. I will never willingly fly Yankee colors as long as I live!

You're not arguing anything. You're just making my point. Kill yourself you cringy fuck
>muh confederate flag biiitchezzzz

You are correct, of course; but, like all socially provocative SciFi (e.g. SyFi) programming: it must be cancelled.

what purpose would it serve? only retards post without a proxy anyway

>actually pointing out someone wrote "i" instead of "I"

do you hit the shift button when you type sentences as much as you hit your boyfriend's shaft button when you tickle prostates?

>discussing only American politics
Thing is, you can start a thread any time you want. People who give a fuck about what you want to discuss will flock in. Flags have no role in the discussion at all. What matters are the ideas.

Nice copy/paste, faggot.

sssh, don't tell him

>as far as I know this place was shit back then and practically no one came here anyway
I'm not even going to argue with you. What would a newfag know about /new/?

I for one am glad we can no longer discriminate on less privileged nations. Just think of the memes, friends! It'll all work out.

agreed

I agree OP, but until then I go back to the Jolly Roger

DESU