Post ur relevant cards and discuss others meanings

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=c_r35aOhZ-M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0iAaMyWq5T4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ESRS/HDEV/
komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/erics-heroes-king-felix-and-one-brave-little-girl
amazon.com/1994-1995-ILLUMINATI-WORLD-Factory-SEALED/dp/1556343027
youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Bumping for Sup Forums and /x/ baby thread

what's the deal with these cards? any information on them?

What are the secrets that will change the foundatipns....history being re-written stories of nazi jew hitler.....or extra terrestrial.....

No idea what I'm supposed to be looking at here, even with the zoomed in slow-mo.

This one is relevant now that Alex Jones tapped Megyn Kelly

are you retarded?

Please be careful what you post......i could make eome "-illumibato cards" uplpad online ...and then a randomer xan save it and re uoload it belivimg it.....flat earther csrd is bullshit....made by a autistic who believes that bollocks too. To spread the fske flst earth stories...which is ehat it is stories.....so when people release a small camera on a balloon which then releases into the sky then out ofbthe stmosphere andnyou CANNSEE THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH and see it is round but flat twats still deny because theyre mentally unwell.

this one really makes me think considering how accurate the other ones are, i think it needs to be thought about.

They are connected to wires

Wrong file

He goes in to grab the harness wire to stabilize him. If you look at the piece of pant that's popping up a little, you can see it pull up with he grabs the wire, and the act of grabbing the wire even pulls him towards backflip man.

Her hair is wrong too. Most stiff I've ever seen. Hair is free flowing in zero g, not frozen in place.

It's all for show. NASA won't tell you what's up there

so deep
such messages

Is this dude dead or what? did everyone forget about him?

Cheaper than actually sending people into space.

A guy in space putting his pinky in another mans pocket after changing his momentum...?

Does this have something to do with the Martians have two sexes just like us?

youtu.be/0iAaMyWq5T4

retard alert

(((Zero g))) backflio

Think it's from an old card game. Like hobby/genre type of game you find at comic and dungeon and dragons game shops.
It may be called illuminati.
The 9/11 parallel one is a fairly epic coincidence/temporally displaced synchronicity

Fact: the best saunas in the baltics are in Estonia not finland

Shill alarm

That would be Russia or banya how it's called there

Agreed, you can't dispute hollow Earth though.

Oh fuck

Uh oh buddy why is all that blood rushing to your face??

Shouldn't you need to push off of something to start moving, and shouldn't you maintain a constant rate of rotation?

>compression artifacting
>somehow greenscreen
>he thinks the subject is front of a greenscreen would get distorted by the screen that would be behind him somehow

Wow keep posting retard, you keep proving more and more how uneducated you are.

There is no confirmation of the globe earth

>Anyone that doesn't take everything I say and believe on the internet as an indisputable fact is a shill.

Just like a Chinese action flick.

You mean no confirmation of flat earth. Because there isnt ....and good-night.

Stalin was way worse than Hitler.
That's why the POTUS gotta wear a kippa.

You shills should try harder

you guys realize these cards are made after the fact right? it's political cartoons.

No confirmation of the flat earth, no confirmation of the globe earth. Where does that leave us

The left card is referring to the fact that the stars maintain their relative positions. That's how we have constellations. I think we are on the inside of a ball, looking in on the night sky. The Moon looks much closer than (((NASA))) says also. All the space missions look fake. The circled location is in Germany. The Mars Rover is really in Australia.

WRONG
they were made in the 80s/90s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

Then there might be no space

Oh god..... gullable graham had been let loose.

How can one person be so delusional?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

just because you refuse to accept proof because it doesn't confirm your delusions doesn't mean it isn't there.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ESRS/HDEV/

Synch is the key of the universe. The cards are the tarot but more specific --- Trump is in trouble.

But a savior is coming. Read VALIS, listen to BLACKSTAR. They both refer to the same person.

komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/erics-heroes-king-felix-and-one-brave-little-girl

He is in Israel on vacation waiting for Mossad to send him back out to leak more info.

>ancient no technology monkey retard made up depictions of earth
>vs
>modern technologically confirmed image of earth

Please keep posting, you're only damaging your "position" and its hilarious.

Okay, I can see you're point here in this one but the other one I couldn't

But instead of just showing us a couple of webms, why not give us a quick run down on what these 2 clips mean, at least in your point of view.

stay woke

Inverted spherical earth or hyperbolic like a Pringle.

Wow what is this one supposed to prove? that it's difficult to walk on the moon? Wow what a surprise!

>The circled location is in Germany

*Slovakia.

NASA Freemasons lie to us about everything!

ALSO READ THE EXEGESIS - FOR GOD'S SAKE

AND FINNEGAN'S WAKE, specifically the Pranquean

>police outside Ecuador embassy
>Power gets cut off
Lol i'm sure he is fine and dandy

one is compressision arifacts and one is a guy using his pinky finger to help stop the other guy

for some reason he thinks its proof of green screens and of cables

This doesn't make any sense. You would be able to see across from Australia to Africa.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

>Available expansion sets are: Illuminati Mutual Assured Distraction (2010); Illuminati Bavarian Fire Drill (2007); Illuminati Y2K (1999); Illuminati Brainwash (1985).

Dipshit

Hitler's will lives on through people who are forcing it to manifest. It's not hard.

As for whether he's illuminated or not... Well, I'm not cleared for that.

nope all of space exists between them if you were to travel in a straight line

This represents Shias art project
someone make a mock up

amazon.com/1994-1995-ILLUMINATI-WORLD-Factory-SEALED/dp/1556343027

You should look at some of the other people in the video, especially the the guy in the back

wew

this is unironically more believable than flat earth

>wow the rig they used to rehearse for walking on the moon simulates what it's like to walk on the moon just what the HECK!

?

Probably not. We've never left earth and every piece of media NASA puts out is staged or cgi/Photoshop

Are u retarded?
That crap is just more mockery to the truth.
the earth is flat and immovable.
Flatearth is even 33 in Chaldean numerology.
Freemason highest degree is 33.
Clinton is 33 in Pythagorean numerology.
After 33 years of standing tall..the twin towers go down.
Orange is 33.
Alexjones is 33.

>Illuminati Bavarian Fire Drill
this would still suggest they're predicting things by about 5-7 years whether by insider insight or strong knowledge of political-occult machinations

Ahhhh I see, he was looking up at something to grab?

Why don't you just say, that wasn't easy to notice

if space is fake, does that mean flat earthers were right?

Yep, it's funny how every astronaut is a mason

Alex Jones lost custody of 3/3 kids.

Oh yea, i'm talking about this webm

but have the fuck would ancient civs have the technology or knowlegde to think this?

My point was not 'this game doesn't predict anything'
My point was 'the dude who said this was all made in the 80s also linked to direct confirmation that they were still making these 7 years ago and is a dipshit'

I'm willing to bet most of the Shabbot Goy, are Masons.

Free Masonry is Jewish occultism for the Goys.

Fallen angels/ancient gods

>game made about conspiracy theories
>HOLY SHIT THESE CONSPIRACIES ARE JUST LIKE OURS
wew

He clearly is reaching up to something above him on the roof, he's not really paying attention and tried to grabbwhatever it is from memory before he looks up to orient himself then reaches higher to grab it, the woman dies the same thing. I'm sure you've done the same thing when you're looking at your screen or a book and you reach for your drink but your hand misses it because you miscalculated where it was. OH NO YOUR DRINK IS FAKE FUUUUUG.

Please Ausbro don't fall for this delusion

oh wow me btfo
youre fucking stupid

OPs pic is from 1994/1995 and so are the ones i posted

people still had visions in those days and remembered, knew their dreams. they weren't a bunch of spiritless video game idiots.

a lot of these notions come from buddhist and hindu cosmology (aliens, interdimensional beings, 'gods' perhaps, but the people were receptive)

Way more than 5-7 years.
This is Lucifers realm. His kingdom.
All governments, rich people, Hollywood, and big churches are evil and corrupt.
They all worship him. Moloch, owls, etc..
Once the world knows this.
We can fight back.

youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY

This is a decoding of the cover of Shakespeare's SONNETS from 1602. On it are many of the mathematical constants we use today, some we only discovered recently. Makes me wonder how much knowledge of the past is hidden from us

my plank is 33 inches long, davy jones locker with ye

This is getting real creepy

I'm not falling for it, just questioning it out of curiosity, doesn't help when the Norwegian cunt doesn't explain anything but just posts these random conspiracy webms with no real explanation on what they mean or what we should be looking at.

This entire thread is a conspiracy, technically it should be on /x/

I still think it's going to be someone investigating pedogate.. remember the podesta emails about the hotdogs?

>fight back
There is no fighting back. Jesus is returning to end it all

christians who lay down and wait for the rapture are frauds

>doesn't help when the Norwegian cunt doesn't explain anything but just posts these random conspiracy webms with no real explanation on what they mean or what we should be looking at.

Because whenever he watches them he goes "wooooah", and then immediately concludes that he's an expert on all things space travel and that he holds seniority on space agencies on the subject of what is reasonable to happen in space.

One of my friend's brothers is a flat earth fag and he's literally an uneducated, liberal, dude weed, muh spirit science, and a spic. So take that as you will.

Pmsl i thoufht you said earth was flst....this doesnt respresent a flat earth....anymore ridiculous theories that your going to use on us.....or you gonna make sure your careful anout what you post before Sup Forums exposes you.

6 points.
On the star of David.
Jewish trickery.

>doesn't explain anything
The webms are pretty self explanatory. I swear people like you are so blind to the truth, it's sickening. That or you choose not to see the truth because it's too scary and makes you question your whole life.. WE'VE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

/pol is only ever some form of conspiracy or people generating anger about race/sex whatever (great way to distract and divide people). conspiracy is inherently political and /x/ is full of people who don't know politics well enough to understand conspiracies. unfortunately occult conspiracies are often based in symbolism and hidden knowledge, so it is not easy to explain rationally. the mind rejects it outright.

>Christians who follow God's word are frauds
You're a fool

Research of nasa leads to a lot of questions. Much of their released material from the moon landing does not hold up under close inspection.