Do you think the atom bomb will ever be used in warfare again?

Do you think the atom bomb will ever be used in warfare again?

I can only hope.

not if we get drumpf away from the launch codes

hopefully best korea will give us footage of an atomic bomb in glorious HD

>atomic era weaponry

you are years behind, sweet summer child

No, only because something stronger than the atom bomb will be used instead, and I hope soon.

you know what i mean nigger, nuclear warfare period

>tfw antimatter weaponry will never be a thing

probably during rahowa, to permanently eliminate the last white strongholds

It is a miracle that mudshit haven t use a weapon of mass destruction in one of their attacks.
Living next to the Vatican I feel like it is just a mater of time.

You have to give it to the Japanese, even after two nuclear bombs they did not surrender unconditionally and America had to fold.

No. And it is for the same reason muskets aren't used in war anymore, because they are obsolete. You dumb nigger.

The atom bomb wont be used again

....but thermonuclear bombs will

muahaha

muahuahauhuha

muahuahauhuahuahmauhauhauhuahuah

Yes, and it will be the war to end all wars. Hopefully I'll have a cup of bourbon lounging in a cozy chair watching the explosion, finishing the last sip before it rips me to shreds/burns me to a crisp/disintegrates me.

we should use at least atomic bombs every chance we get. the better weapons though, we gotta save those for ourselves because only we are worthy of them.

Very unlikely now we have the technology to shut down the atoms

>north korea
>HD

pick one

It'd take a serious fucking retard to waste a nuke on something that's doing such a good job of destroying itself already

The Norks seem really intent on doing it. I doubt they would waste it nuking a single American city, if they have the capacity they should go for broke and detonate it over Kansas so the EMP fries everything electronic in most of the continental US. I can't even comprehend all the ramifications of what that would do to us. It would certainly be the death of the naive leftist politics that relies on the comfort and complacency of the public. Culture would reset to an earlier format, shit like feminism and transexuals would disappear the moment people are more concerned where their next meal will come from.

It would be a hard time, but it would weed out the weak men, and grow strong ones.

nuclear weapons will become obsolete once we perfect MAC guns. They we can just glass countries from orbit.

Sadly, yes

>MAC guns
>magnetic accelerator cannon gun

Get a grip lad

Doubt it, you would need to launch large volleys of them or find some unknown delivery method to even land one with the defense technology available now-a-days, and if it doesn't get through, the person who launched it is the enemy of the world at that point and will most likely be crushed by anyone who isn't a direct ally

Trips decides if a nuke Will Fall this year

hopefully against the jew rats and the roaches

Do you have any idea how long it took me to activate those?

If they were rational people they would not kill themselves in suicide attacks.

Kek being a fucking tease.

the vatican is a bigger threat than a nuke

How is using nukes really all that different from using a shit ton of bombs all at once? If the explosive power is the same does it really matter? Is it really just the radiation that people get all butt blasted about?

Wether Iran will bomb a military base in Saudi Arabia to defend Qatar or Yemen, whether Saudi Arabia will buy a nuke to Pakistan and let terrorists attack Iran.

There is also the North Korea possibility if the tension is too high and an incident occurs. Wether the US will nuke their missile bases, wether KPA launch some on South before getting annhilated.

Yes, making a large swathe of land virtually uninhabitable to humans is one of the bigger concerns regarding nukes

I fucking hope so, Israel needs a good glassing.

After seeing what a nuke did to Japan, i welcome a hard reset

>virtually uninhabitable to humans

One can hope.

Some people are still fucked due to radiation man, that's not even taking into account the strength of modern day nukes

>not nuking the deep south
They are the worst, especially florida
>idiot

Canada, California and Jew York took priority.

probably a leaf

do us all a favor and neck yourself, cunt

They are completely useless at occupation and wars of conquest are coming back.

i sure hope so
sweet holocaust when will you come?

Do we have the technology to unrustle the jimmies too?

Guaranteed

Well do you think we'd try to flatten the Middle East with conventional bombs?