Black muslims think whites were invented by an evil black doctor

>Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is a central figure of the Nation of Islam (NOI). According to the story, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race to be a "race of devils." He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

>The Nation of Islam theology claims that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. Mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims reject this belief, or anything similar to it. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, stating that modern science is consistent with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Why do people still take these guys seriously? This is fucking Xenu-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NgbQ-c3VUEg
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>According to the story, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago"

Niggers, Climate Change True Believers™, and Xtians all think the world is only 7000 years old.

Yet they all argue over the details. Constantly.

this is retarded, ythe point of his large brain is to look smarter, even though it wouldn't do much other than give him more memory (if it was actually brain mass and not just bone overgrowth and fat) and it all holds on the Egyptians were black space gods with the flying pyramids n sheit, no one other than dumb black americans who believe in the black master race believe that rubbish

So what?
Niggers also believe that bald niggers heads contains Gold
bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359

I love how that chart says absolutely fuck all.

>whites invented by super nigger scientist
>whites conquer and enslave niggers
How fucking pathetic can you be.

>How fucking pathetic can you be.

Niggers are the living, breathing, overreproducing missing link.

When you stop pretending "we all de saaaaame, n' sheeeit!!" everything makes sense.

>K - knowledge
>O - order
>R - rhythym
>A - astrology
>N - nature

Fucking astrology?

And fucking virgins cures aids

And eating albinos gives you magical powers

This is nothing better or worse than scientology.
People are stupid.
Niggers are apes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

YAKUB IS NOT EVIL DUMBASS

White devils fake newsing

>exact storyline of Attack on Titian

Japanese confirmed /based/?

>Japanese confirmed niggers?

FTFY

And, yeah.
Pretty much.

dis
ypipo are raciss cunts

tHEY ARE right tho. Your biblical jacob(yakub) the one in teh same, grafted the white race from albinos because G-d commanded him to. Because free will is a test. And you have failed your brothers and sisters white supremacists. Zionists cucked your souls with pride. Satan rules you.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
Why they call this a theory? This is the truth. light skin comes from albinism. A disease. A deficiency. The world is fake. Everyone lives in the matrix.

Ebakanezer in this bitch.

How did uncivilised white people take over niggers then? Why did bix nood yakub create a race that would genocide him and his people?

go away black boy

>B iological
>O rganism
>Y outh

>Y our
>O wn
>U niverse

>G enerator
>O perator
>D estroyer

I think JayZ has links to NOI

The pic is Indians - Caucasian race of people.
Niggers are very different even with Albinism

The nation of Islam literally doesn't have a nation

Fail

But you arent a race. Just albino descended and deeply ashamed of it. Its because G-d works in mysterious ways. Its a balance. A long time ago its albinos who were oppressed. Who knows how long. IT was in india that the tides switched with the caste system. But your 500 year is over. And the pendulum swings again.

vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html

youtube.com/watch?v=NgbQ-c3VUEg

>xtians
Shareblue or reddit spotted

WE WUZ GODS AND SHEEEEIT

nah this is my board. Give me your eyes. I demand them.

Always good to have proof of the very low intelligence and insantity hiding behind those burkhas and beards, eh?

Islam - Scientology tier

White ppl were made. Not by adam and eve. But by Puja and pranesh.

>Why do people still take these guys seriously?
There's no questioning the advanced brains of these inconspicuous genius', who transformed formerly rundown, blighted neighborhoods into pinnacles of mans abilities.

Just take a casual look at all of the Pyramids and Peanut Butter vendors in Chicago and Detroit. It's miraculous.

Yeah because fuck arithmetic

If that were true, then there would be a higher percentage of true albinos running around because white people have been almost exclusively breeding with other whites for millennia and every one of us would carry the gene for it.

Also, where is the study proving that every white person carries the gene for Albinism? If this theory is correct, then it should be easy enough to prove.

Nah thats not how albinism works but nice try. Every liviing thing on earth is a carrier for albinism.

It is easy enough to prove. ITs called using your eyes and brain. Its right in front of you. All the answers. The problem is you are wearing zionist blinders. One labeled pride and the other shame.

The reason it isnt mainstream is because you cant handle the truth. You want so badly to be different. But youre not. Youre just very obviously albino descended. under europe is the middle east, where your ancestors came from.

Indians are Caucasians

So are somalis, ethopians, fulanis, and dravidians. But school will never teach you that.

>even Yakub realized niggers were a mistake.

Wait, they actually believe this " blacks were a highly advanced civilization until Yakub's whitey came" bullshit?

It only shows you how much of an inferiority complex these niggers have and how much they are willing to twist history to feed their pathetic egos.

I love this comic

R A R E
A
R
E

It's not much more absurd than thinking Jews want to eliminate the white race for fuck all reasons.

Stop being autists.

The story of Yakub is also the cornerstone of the splinter group "Five Percentage Nation." Who's gotten shoutouts from Jay Z. Also, Tarik Trotter (the lead singer of Jimmy Fallon's house and The Roots) is a member.

Except it's not for no reason, and they also admit it all the time.

Research the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, the plan to eliminate whites and make Europe a multiracial goop ruled by Jewish overlords, as described by the founder of the EU. It's not a conspiracy, it's just accepted historical fact.

Jay Z straight up has a line in a drake song referencing Yacub "I'm ready to chase the Yakub back into caves"

Tell me you're on a proxy pls

The bullshit explanations in the pic only work in English...

>NOI
>taken seriously

these are Black Hebrews-tier faggots. only suchlike faggots take them seriously

>Why do people still take these guys seriously?

Who takes these talking apes seriously? Citation needed.

I first heard of this shit in 1995

I just found IRC (Undernet) and was frequenting #nazi

Nigs and libs would swarm in regularly, but there was this one special nigger that would always yell about how "the white man was created by Yakub"

arent muslims supposed to think allah or whatever created everyone why do they not get hanged for coming up with yakub

>Black muslims think
>Black muslims
>thinking
>THINKING

Yeah i highly doubt it or they wouldn't be black Muslims.

The very fact that you will never hear about any of this in school nor "news" outlets such as CNN should tell you enough.

>take words from other languages
>spell them with the English alphabet
>make an acrostic
>act like that was what the word originally meant

Holy fuck, this is dumb.

You don't hear about it because it only has a couple thousand members (That would be like school teaching about scientology)
Maybe like 50,000 at the most.
In fact even the SPLC recognize it as a prominent hate group.
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam

What if I told you that race has far less to do with pigmentation, and a lot more to do with anthropometrics.

To Muslims they were literally slaves. Do you really expect intellect from dumb niggers?

These niggers aren't muslim.

And the winner of most retarded pist of 2017 goes to...