Sweden NO! Now Racist Sweden double check Train Ticket for Immigrants !

Sweden: Migrant Stabs Passengers When Woman in Hijab Asked to Show Train Ticket, Blames ‘Racism’

>An Iraqi man travelling from Stockholm to Hallsberg by train launched a brutal attack on passengers after a Muslim woman was asked to show her ticket, accusing them all of racism.

>Karim Alaa Hussain, 25, became infuriated when the unnamed woman, who was wearing a veil, was asked to show her rail ticket by a female conductor.

>The Muslim woman complained she had already been asked to show her ticket once before, although eyewitnesses say the conductor was “polite and correct”.

>Hussain took a different view, according to a report byFria Tider, corroborated by court documentsseen by Breitbart London.

>Hussain sprang to his feet and demanded to know why the conductor had asked to see the woman’s ticket, refusing to accept her explanation that she was “only doing her job” and he became “extremely intimidating”.

>Other passengers intervened to try and calm him down, but this only increased his anger. He accused them of racism, threatening one of the men in particular and striking him in the face.

>Alarmed, Hussain’s victim wrestled him to the floor – but the Iraqi managed to break free and produced a long kitchen knife, stabbing the man four times in the side and back and inflicting critical internal wounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

westmonster.com/man-blames-ramadan-for-armed-attack-on-couple-and-baby/
kotte-zeller.de/MP9-Tanto-Messer-Black-Tanto.htm?websale8=kotte-zeller-shop&pi=290758&ci=015168.
youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your point? Are you going to do anything other writing, "remove kebab deus kek"

>woman in hijab asking for tickets

thats just wont work in sharia law

Didnt know we had norwegian police

Another victory for muslims. They can now ride trains for free as people will be afraid to ask for their tickets

Breitbart is completely incompetent, and anyone who visits the site is probably a fat neckbeard spouting about (((counter-Jihad)))

>guard asks for ticket
>stab passengers
Logic

I don't get it, seems like a pretty normal thing in sweden and europe by large.

>but the Iraqi managed to break free and produced a long kitchen knife
Why was he walking around with a kitchen knife?

>Why was he walking around with a kitchen knife?

You see a murderer i see a future Master Chef.

He was such a skilled heart surgeon that he could perform his art with even a kitchen knife. Fucking bigot.

It's a Muslim thing, if they don't have a knife on them all the time it's like their sick would be removed.

Also again shows what kind of subhuman savages this people are. It's normal that a conductor checks for tickets multiple times. When you are wearing a fucking potato sack, of course he is going to check if it's still the same person.

He was probably sentenced to 12 hours of community service at a girl's elementary school.

To protect himself from racism, of course. It's also a valuable tool for a quick operation if he's raping a child and discovers she still has a clitoris.

Top fuckin kek serbia

>It's a Muslim thing

No, it's actually Viking tradition

Fucking potato sack... Does anyone in the world give a shit about Muslims? Even muslims hate Muslims, we all hate Muslims, they should be used as train fuel all across Europe and Russia for the love of allah

>INDSATSLEDER
Is danish fucking faggot

You're confusing Sikh tradition for a "Muslim thing". Nonetheless it should be a "universal thing" for people to want to be armed though.

they really don't like obeying laws of the kaffir

Thats what ya get

I agree with this statement

Lol

Is it any wonder that Saddam resorted to brutality and torture? Are people starting to get the picture?

Creeping Sharia

>t. Mohammed

He enjoyed himself though. That is not allowed. Should of "accidentally" starved his people.

Islam is just how Vikings used to live

But did they have tickets?

I have been asked to show my id twice several times especially when the train is full. No hard feelings. If you get upset at something like this you are an impotent faggot. It literally takes them 10 seconds to check your shit.
Yeah I wonder myself as well. That's the reason I wear a knife myself nowadays. I wish I could open carry. Fucking cucked Germany, man.

yeah and its 2017 you fucking nigger. nobody should act like vikings.

t. Islamophobe

but most vikings were farmers and fishermen and had an average height of 170 cm.

show me your true flag mohammed

>t.cletus

true but i know what mohammed meant. the stereotypical viking

Oh am laffin so hard
>may I see your ticket miss
>YOU WHAT
>sir I
>YOU FUCKING WHAT

suspicion confirmed

Häng dig

I HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

who cares no one will do anything
right wingers never do anything

>Want to stab up some muslims
>Don't live in an area with any

To protect himself from migrants. Sweden is pretty dangerous nowadays.

Obviously it was justified as he was brutally attacked by a mob of trump supporters simply for coming to the defense of a helpless hijab woman being harassed.

Also, in Sikh / Yemeni tradition, you carry the dagger in plain view as a deterrent, not pull it from your jacket when the mood to stab hits you.

there are trains from sweden entering denmark all the time and vise-versa

Same can be said about muslims

He forgot to bin it, happens to all of us

Ur military does pol wants to be that

Beside all the texst is Danish, it's a DSB train. Learn the difference little brother.

what kind of knife? I was thinking about it but too pussy to do it.

If I saw some guy so paranoid about his woman being raped that he hides her inside a potato sack, I wouldn't bother him.

are you fucking retarded

vikings werent "refugee" tier backstabbing savages. danes ruled a large part of england, you can imagine them not being too content with that and hating us making up horror stories

This is what he looks like if you haven't seen him.

He looks Swedish to me.

ugh, imagine being in a knife fight.

The human body is capable of shortly carrying on, even if you're disembowled, so that means both people are gonna get fucked up in a knife fight.

I'm glad we have guns, fuck that.

These animals are clearly not fit to live amongst first world countries

Looks danish to me

That's why you use spears.

>Sandnigger white knights

End it

Ow look. Some people were white knighting and got stabbed. Never saw that before.

>westmonster.com/man-blames-ramadan-for-armed-attack-on-couple-and-baby/

There was a similar attack in France.

Similar to this kotte-zeller.de/MP9-Tanto-Messer-Black-Tanto.htm?websale8=kotte-zeller-shop&pi=290758&ci=015168. Nothing fancy, atleast no kitchen knife lel.

I'll remember to walk around with a cane with a hidden blade, if I ever find myself as an old man in Europe.

Universities tend to have a 3 inch rule and stuff like that. That is what mine does at least. Watch for that stuff.

Part and parcel, enjoy your diversity.

>Make Impalement Great Again

>Doesn't post picture

Hello interpol

why not just get a cane gun?

Yeah, same here. I don't play with that shit. I hide it so nobody knows that I have it.
What? Buying knives is legal, atleast as far as I know. We are luckily not Britain.
Also everything that is posted here is pure satire, Mr. Maas.

You can impale only midget muslims with it.

My friend was working for a time in Munchen, he was carrying a 35cm knife under the jacket at all times, one evening some turk tried to rob him with a pocket knife and just took out his 35 cm knife and the turk ran away rofl.

Yeah that happened

youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM

Well i don't really care what you think, i've seen his collection of hunting knives and machettes.

That's actually just the smart thing to do though. Large city means come strapped. You otherwise have noone but yourself to blame.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

New swedish police uniform

>it's real

This tbqfh
We NEED them for our economy

Polizei is german though

what more can a man do? this is bigger than us, and although i agree with you, what are our alternative options except moping around about it like it is some cruel joke? i know, you know, we all know how serious this is, and how just out of hand it is becoming. what can we do about it?

Watching a video now, Swedish tv series
released just recently, 2016 vintage
Street scenes of Sweden
not a black or muzzie to be seen

Uh uh Sweden. No tourist dollars for you no matter how many tricks you try
We read the (((news)))

Umbrella works fine.

Polizei is german, yank

Because "of" is pronounced | əv | and when "have" is contracted, you get "should've", which sounds the same.

Those brother-sister marriages
Bunch of hot heads aren't they

>Breitbart

Ok, so what really happened then?

>it's our (((responsibility))) to ensure that the religious beliefs of everyone are respected

woah. it's an actual dystopian nightmare, but real.

>hijab
>at work
degenerate theologies must burn.

Yes, but at that point you should go full phonetic. Which would look weird, particularly since english is actively trying to write as far different from how it looks as it can.

Not to mention that even then the correct way to write it would be should'of, not should of. The «'» is necessary to show that it is a contraction.

I remember that movie

Who said it was a theory?
1/2

The ride never ends user.
It
Never
Ends.

2/2

Serves the female conductor right, thatll teacher to be so awfully racist.

nice one nikola

Oops you said theology.
Je suis allé un petit peu trop vite en besognes.

Bigots BTFO :^)