The children go into these comalike states when their families are notified that they will be deported...

>The children go into these comalike states when their families are notified that they will be deported. The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden. It's not a sudden, magical reawakening when family members read the approved residency permit in the nonresponsive child's presence. Somehow, the information gets through. While there are no long-term follow-up studies, Aviv says, over a period of days, weeks, sometimes a few months, the child begins to eat, move, react and come back to the world. Goats & Soda talked with Aviv about the story.

Why are you killing children Sup Forums?

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kQGhP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived
archive.is/kQGhP

Don't care. They have to go back.

this is a joke, right? I mean, I am pretty sure punching them a few times would cure them pretty quickly of these "comas"

Thank you Nord-bot

of course the childless swedish Immigration workers dont know about this tactic.
Getting outsmarted by fucking childtactics is Kind of embarassing

As someone said last time this was posted

These people survived war, ISIS, the long dangerous journey to Europe and boat ride with no problems

But soon as they hear they wont get welfare and gibs, their body shuts down

>Oh shit, they're holding their breath! We need to get their parents permits before these children suffocate!

This is some really bad propaganda. People believe this shit?
>if their mommas don't receive welfare, the niglets fall into a coma-like state, only upon receiving a welfare check in the niglets presence do they begin to gob, shimmy, and chimp out again

I really, really, really, REALLY want whoever the last remaining ballsy, uncucked medical professional left in Sweden is to walk into one of these rooms with a gaggle of med students, start bitch slapping the shit out of one of the kids until they drop the act and start crying and then say something to the effect of "WHAT A REMARKABLE RECOVERY! IT'S A GODDAMNED MIRACLE!"

*pours a bucket of ice on the kids*
hehe
:3

They need a good belt striking session to their bodies. Fucking millennials..

You tell me sandniggers fake a coma to not be deported and there is people who actually believes them?

its called bullshit.

>deport females and children who desperately want to escape islam for their life

>keep bringing in lunatic rapist radical islamist men proven to habe ties with ISIS

feels really bad man :(

Mind your own country retarded red faced brit

There are people who believe in "crystal energy", unicorn therapies and angels, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that people are buying into this bullshit.

This really activates my almods every god damn time I see these hordes of kebab just loitering around the town and harassing teenagers at malls.

Where are the poor PTSD ridden women and children, YLE? You told me there were suffering and defenseless children but all I see are these grown-ass men doing nothing all day long.

> Aviv

neat, comatose kids sound easy to deport.

Puncture them in the thighs with a 15 gauge needle.

If they do not scream out in bloody murder, they can stay.

I wouldn't be surprised if those are some trafficked victims

They're obviously not in a coma. They're going limp in resistance. Sorta like how criminal might go limp to make it as difficult as possible to be arrested. They are just being difficult.

it's like something out of south park

SJW, Feminists, Leftists, etc are the biggest threat to the world than the Muslims. Muslims have gained strong foothold in Europe only because of these groups.

>mostly from former Soviet and Yugoslav states

These children are European, burger.

Here we hold the persons hand above their head and then let it drop on them when they try to pull that shit. 9/10 they flinch and get discharged from the waiting room. A really elegant tactic when you think about it.

They have to coma back.

>comalike states
Also known as the state of laying in a bed

Because these children are rabastic, entitled pieces of shit that are the product of economic Jew niggers raping Europe instead of going to a culturally similar and richer place like Saudi Arabia. Maybe they should deport these kids to Saud and they'll end up in a first class, gold-studded mental asylum.

The kids in the article are all Roma. I mean seriously, the authors think that all the stories about gypsies are all made up?

Same way jhads are Asian, they are the shitty kind.

>claims to be in a coma
>none of them are intubated and have feeding tubes placed

Yeah nah fuck off

easier to package and send 'em back when they're like that
fucking scum

>never had a kid
>have no friends with children
>don't plan make kids because of global warming and lol biggoted society lol
>freak out when a migrant's kid acts like a kid when he doesn't get what he wants

like pottery

This is satire right?

there's the a spider on the wall
Someone wake them up

You know what would be funnier? While theyre playing coma accidentally stab them a couple times in the throat

Isn't it easier to deport them if they're asleep?

messy stuff
just accidentally leave a pillow on their face and get some obese peepole to accidentally sit on said pillows

Just bring some qt swedish nurses in with skimpy outfits. I'm pretty sure we would see how deep of a coma these children are in pretty fast.

what could be causing this strange ailment. deep puzzlement.

>Why are you killing children Sup Forums?
We don't. Apparently they self-destruct.

>Were you initially skeptical that this was a real disorder?

>Because I was reading about it in an academic article, I didn't think to doubt it

Please don't compare us to the shitstain of the planet, dudebro. The Chinese have been fighting with them for centuries, and continue to do so to this day. The fucking muzzies are so not anything like the Asians.

Nah, cover them in sugar and wait for the ants to arrive.

there is a solution. picture related.

Poor kids. I hope they can get treatment...in their country of origin after they are sent back.

This whole thing is complete fucking bullshit

no they don't , als they are all gypsies from Eastern Europe.. You can travel from Sweden to Romania by car in about a week.

Swedes are cucked enough to let them get away with it.
But doctors can't be that stupid.
Is it real?
It's in the news but...
could it be a joke?
I don't know what to believe anymore.