Islam is degen-

> Islam is degen-

i haven't been following this whole fire thing.
how many people are kill?

Everyone else was sleeping because they had work in the morning.

if it wasnt for ramadan nobody would be cooking at 1 am

You dumbass, if it weren't for Muhammad's peace plan, the building wouldn't have been on fire!

Muhammad is burning in Hell now, you know. Quit defending Satan and find Jesus before you join him.

>breaking their fast
>aaaah the delicious smell of crispy kuffar right after sundown

>-erate

Give me one (1) reason why Mohammad (pbuh) is Satan that does not come down to "muh Bible".

I'll wait.

>Fire started when muslims were cooking

I'm pretty sure pedophilia is more than enough to secure him a place in the pit.

> Be english
> Never seen or heard a fire of this magnitude before
> Muslims come to my country
> Already made 1 huge fucking apartment burn who only had muslims
> Media praises muslims for saving themselves

Piss be upon him

>muh little gurls
Are you aware of the fact that it was feminists who introduced the age restrictions into the Western law and culture?

Before that it was perfectly normal to marry an underage virgin and pairbond, but banning that was the only way for (((empowerment))).

ok, well I'm pretty sure letting a pig gape your asshole is grounds for going to hell.

>plot twist, fire started because a mudslim started the fire in a kitchen at 1am

"IF IT WASN'T RAMADAN!!!!!" lfmao

If it wasn't for Ramadan there could have been British casualties.

He wasn't a real Muslim, obviously. He broke a fast.

Will anyone give me a legitimate argument against Islam or are you all a bunch of retards in denial?

If this is not the proof that Allah is one true god, I don't know what is.

>Serbia
How did you get redpilled on Islam?
Or are you Bosniak or Albanian?

Still nothing?

Bump to let the newfags see your hypocrisy.

like 19 confirmed but apparently will be around 60 (so says the fire service)

People on here predict a lot higher.

how would he know it was wrong when the morality of his time failed to condemn it?
inb4 natural law written in the hearts of men

see Can you give me a logical reason why it shouldn't be allowed if it's within the marriage (ie. approved by parents and not degenerate)?

This is how retarded you camel fuckers are.

Enjoy your divorce or staying single forever, you literal retard.
Enjoy your culture spending a shitload of time thinking about women rather than molding a young wife to be a suitable companion when she grows up.
Enjoy being raped by Jews and feminism.

Meanwhile, we will have children and deservedly take over your countries.

Give me one good reason quran would have existed without the bible. Oh wait, u can't. The prophets first wife was a catholic.

>Meanwhile, we will have children and deservedly take over your countries.
This is why no one likes you. It's not racism or phobia, but constant threats

Qur'an doesn't deny the existence of a man named Jesus Christ, but the message of Mohammad was the refinement of the message of Jesus.
It was the final message of God, Jesus was only there to prepare people for it.

It's not a threat, it was the statement of reality. If you don't fix the faults in your morality, or at least stop the betrayal of your god, it will happen, even if I tried to prevent it.
We are simply living according to God's laws and that's why we will be granted your lands.

I'm inviting you to at least have an open mind and actually read the message before disregarding it.

Can't someone just set up death camps for these crybaby muslim filth already? I volunteer to throw the switch on the showers.

didn't he also fuck little boys

No, that is a lie perpetrated by his enemies and the degenerate Afghanis, who had sex with boys even before they accepted his teachings.

I did not refer to the new testament, also known as the Gospel of Jesus Christ but to the bible also know as the torah. Without which you have nothing.

It's is a threat and not reality, but islamic propaganda promoted by the left. Also, the prophet have been described numerous times in several sources to be light skinned and of red hair. I do have an open mind and have never said that the Qur'an* is false. For all you know I could be muslim or know alot more about your history than you do.

Nope, the "refugee crisis" is a ploy in order to get you faggots into europe and have holocaust 2.0

Come back! I'm not done with you.

You have refuted none of my points, merely strawmaned my argument.

>I did not refer to the new testament, also known as the Gospel of Jesus Christ but to the bible also know as the torah. Without which you have nothing.
And the same argument applies. As I said, Mohammad doesn't deny that those were messages of God, but meant for different times and/or different cultures.

>It's is a threat and not reality, but islamic propaganda promoted by the left.
No, your "left" propagates vices and some secular bullshit interpretation of both Islam and Christianity.
>Also, the prophet have been described numerous times in several sources to be light skinned and of red hair.
What is the point you were making with this? I am light skinned and blond-haired. I converted voluntarily, because I actually read Qur'an and Hadith and saw the truth inside of them.

Did you leave the thread now?

If it wasn't for ignoring the fire hazard of the building for several years eventhough concerned citizens asked that it be demolished or altered. None would have died.
>following fire safety regulations is not nec...

we need perpetual ramadan

Islam is not true because it's based on the word of a flawed man pretending to hear the voice of God and repeating his bullshit to others. For comparable successful religions see Mormons which are pretty much just the better version of islam. 4 wives and all. You either believe the claims of a pedo heading the voice of God telling him to be a pedo or you don't. Mfw 9 isn't the age of puberty when you are sexually developed.