Looking for Political Analysis Channels

Can we get some other channels that give as reliable, clear, intelligent and generally authoritative information as pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MITCIS/videos
youtube.com/user/SAISevents/videos
youtube.com/user/LowyInstitute
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/738572091151155200
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/817132617501769728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sargon of Akkad
Roaming Millennial
Matt Christiansen

Nope. They're all (((owned)))

You could try uni faculty or think tank YouTube channels. Probably better for international relations stuff rather than domestic politics with is almost always biased and cucked to oblivion. You'll find a lot of speakers to follow and investigate this way as well.

Examples:
youtube.com/user/MITCIS/videos
youtube.com/user/SAISevents/videos
youtube.com/user/LowyInstitute

Styx owns politics on YouTube.

top kek

Internet personalities are what they are: personalities. They will always be biased in some ways.
The only thing that cannot be twisted to someones advantage is body language analysis.

>be a woman and not have life on easymode

Come on son

Yes, The Quadroon of Mossad is a very good choice. I especially enjoy is forced and fake laugh.

I really don't get why he does that. I'm sure people have complained to him about it. Maybe he just laughs easily and it's not forced? I can't tell.

It is forced. It is the most forced laugh I have ever heard. I can't listen to the guy --- a fat pig with probably very little life outside of his refrigerator and mouse trying to explain the world to others?

Is he even educated?

>falling for the academic Jew

Being university educated in 2017 doesn't mean much unless it's a hard sciences degree from a top 100 university.

So, you believe that Quadroon has massive life experience then?
International travel. Lots of women. A full life lived then?

Education does count. It shapes the way you think and many of the mannerisms you take with you into life.

>Falling for the apathy Jew

Not to mention she got pretty big publicity when laci sperg'd the fuck out on her and flagged her videos under fair use, which pissed off alot of million subbed channels and they sperg'd out right back at her. Some people man, stars align and they get it so easy compared to others

You can be well educated by reading a lot of (non-fiction) books. But I don't think Sargon has read enough to be considered that. He seems to have read just some of the basics.

>International travel. Lots of women. A full life lived then?

That's not Sargon at all... He's basically a high functioning NEET.

When did this happen?

Awhile back, like six months or so? I was subbed to her and she posted a video about laci reporting her, then literally the same week another person I'm subbed to, phillip defranco, dedicated a whole section of a video to putting laci on blast for being a cunt to small youtubers

She went from 30k to 60k subs in a month or so from that fucking drama, still blows my mind how drama works so well

Not true for everyone. I was a fucking airhead before college. I had a rough childhood and didn't read any books. College woke me up. I quit video games and movies and devoted myself to literature. That is how I became red-pilled.
That being said, when someone asks what I'm in grad school for, I become absolutely humiliated after I tell them it's English. People automatically assume you have a low IQ. But I enjoy studying literature. You only live once in this miserable world.

Turd Flinging Monkey

Styx posts like 3 decent quality videos per day.

>pic related
>reliable, clear, intelligent and generally authoritative information
Kek, he's a bluepilled race denialist.
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/738572091151155200
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/817132617501769728

That's not a good thing. He can't be putting much research and effort into them when he chucks them out like that.

Are you trying to say this man is not a God amongst mortals?