ws

Holy shit Burger calm down we get it

I got a folder full of this shit. Thanks for the (you)s

-ws

Haha wtfcnn

Someone give this user some tendies.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5XiEc4G90s

>creates "deportation force"
Goddamn you lying fucks I have so little to live for don't be getting my hopes up

>It's wrong to be upset by blatant brain washing
And of course, its by two of the most cucked countries on the globe. You guys should be more upset. The CBC and the German state news outlets are even worse.

Russians hacking our fridges!

It's one of the only ways to combat this sponsored, leftist shitposting. Relentless autism. That burger is doing a fine job.

If they're going to spam the catalog, we've got to be relentless in filling the threads with quality content. You never know when curious normies are lurking.

Of all the topics OP could have picked he picked the one easiest to refute.
Other than a Communist general.

Are russian hackers the new anonymoose

Ignore the leaf, for it is truly kek speaking to us through his divine trips

the media is your friend goy

>And of course, its by two of the most cucked countries on the globe. You guys should be more upset. The CBC and the German state news outlets are even worse.

I drink all fucking day to cope with this shit. I know the CBC is absolute fucking garbage. While Harper was by no means a non-globalist cuck, he actually tried to protect some Canadian culture. Of course the faggot CBC shilled for the libs, why? Because they promised to increase their funding.

It's like my nation is an 18 wheeler going off a cliff, and everyone else on the truck is a fucking retard. They're all cheering about how great it is, when it's going to shit. If you're not fine with your kid claiming xir is a dolphin-kin-panzer-furry, that kid can be abducted, and put into a home full of mentally ill people. All courtesy of the government. If you see your daughter blowing the family dog, IT'S NOW FINE! THE DOG CAN BLOW HER BACK! IT'S LEGAL! WE'RE PROBABLY JUST A YEAR OR TWO AWAY FROM HAVING FULL ON PENETRATION BEING LEGAL! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY FUCKED UP PET SWAPPING ORGIES THERE ARE GOING TO BE?!

I'M PASSED UPSET! I AM SEETHING WITH RAGE, AND EVERY GODDAMN DAY I COME CLOSER TO THAT SWEET RELEASE THAT IS DEATH! IT'S LIKE BEING SANE, RESPONSIBLE, AND INFORMED ARE FUCKING UNDESIRABLE TRAITS!

Welcome to the new world order, courtesy of the loving and caring (((media))).

this can't be real right?

>Blimp btfo!!

>Health insurer's profits rose 46% in 2016
Good work sticking to porky Demoshits, ya did a great job stuffing their pockets full of dough.

Holy shit I thought I was putting up a fight,

guy just pounded every tooth out of Obamaleaf's mouth.

Fuck no. Just an insanely poorly maintained "safe space" for drug addicts (sorry, I meant "artists") that like to avoid working a steady job.

Fuck, I haven't played in years, and I could probably blow all of those reverb-heavy "free-thinkers" out of the fucking water.

this is a great thread.

fucking faggot

This is the funniest thing I have seen in weeks