Any other Anglosphere nations notice a huge influx of Chinese students studying in their country in the past few years?

Any other Anglosphere nations notice a huge influx of Chinese students studying in their country in the past few years?

How do we know some of them aren't spies?

I'm thinking this could be a huge security issue due to their sheer numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/04/17/chinas-best-and-brightest-leaving-u-s-universities-and-returning-home/#22baf57e1d41
archive.is/sS0Is
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States
abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2017/06/05/4678871.htm
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-06/09/c_136353463.htm
studyinternational.com/news/chinese-high-schoolers-out-code-university-students-in-worldwide-coding-competition/
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China just wants to steal our technology, they aren't a threat

1. yes
2. They are
3. it is and something will be done about it. We did it once we can do it again

Some of these graduates may well end up in positions of power in the country they graduate in. In such a scenario it's not too farfetched to think China will tap them on the back and exert some 'influence' beyond stealing technological secrets.

did you forget your medication today?

>be anglo
>make fun of europe for poor muslim immigrants on benefits
>get chinese students getting all the high paying jobs, raising the rent in your cities and make you look like criminal niggers

some defo will be spies, that's just the way foreign govs have always done it.

They just need to look out for subversive elements, and the ones who go on to work at the patent office etc. Most chinese espionage is industrial. Given the choice they'd buy nothing off of us if they could make it themselves.

And its not just Chinese. Indians are everywhere too.

Chinks are buying everything on the west coast here.

They might be spies but more so their women are here to steal our men and turn their offspring into yellow people

I live inbetween Harvard and MIT.

Chinks are fucking everywhere here.

My Chinese friend growing up even admitted his parents were here to spy on us. His mother now works at Boeing.

Fucking kikes are importing them in here to replace white skilled labor and further fuck us out of the economy.

They all need to be purged. I don't even think deportations will do proper justice at this point.

You sound paranoid.
Asians (along with Indians) actually benefit society. You have millions of Muslims pouring into your country, yet you are scared of Asians?
Being geographically close to Asia, rather than Africa or the Middle East (and having them immigrate) is a greater blessing than having half the World's coal reserves. We are truly blessed (the eternal Australian must be God's chosen people).

Oh absolutely. And you know what the sad part is They're are fewer Amerifags motivated to go to college even though there are grants and loans available. Wish half you fuckers had one-tenth of the motivation they do. Makes me sick.

As someone who used to hang around with high class Chinese students back in the early 2000s this is how some of it worked. Take smart upper class students, the higher in social class they are the more likely they are to be loyal to the party. Pay all their Phd fees and costs to study overseas. Many will end up getting an important job in important companies within that country. Keep inviting them to embassy party events. They have these, I've been to one myself. Have a conversation about their work, and if they are doing anything 'cool' Keep the conversation light. Keep this going over time and before you know it at least 20% of those students are handing over papers.

Chinese middle and higher classes are obsessed with US and west in general. They give their kids English names and they want to send them overseas to study.

This is true. And just know that those foreigners are going to be sitting on their ass in an office while you hump rebar and push brooms simply because you didn't apply yourself. Next time you walk by an office and see someone in there making $120k just know its them instead of you just because you weren't motivated enough.

They are all here on student visas through their university, some of their educations are subsidized by the government as many nations do the same.

In all cases, once the education is over they are required to leave unless they find a job and get a work visa. Most of them hardly speak english so that won't happen.

>tfw should be studying for a financial exam right now but instead im procrastinating on Sup Forums

>Hating Blacks and Muslims for being poor and criminal.
>Hating Jews and Asians for being rich and committing hardly any crime.
???
THIRS MAKE NO SENSERUUUU!

Can't you get a green card though after being in the US x amount of time?

Some chinese students not only go to university but boarding school as well. They could be studying in the UK/US from 13 years of age on to 24.

>get cucked out of high skill labor
>suddenly no one is capable of doing those jobs
>chinks are gone, Indians and other unwanted rush in to fill the role
>now you have shittier service, poo in streets and an even worse country

You reap what you sow whitecuck

found the chink.

This is called brain drain. America is great at it; we suck all the top tier poo in loos and Filipinos and shit out of their shithole countries to improve ours. I read an article on reuters the other day or some shit, that said the US needs to offer these grads some green cards so their skills and expertise doesn't go back to Asia and instead ends up improving the US. It does make sense.

It's cultural appeasement, plus no one wants to hear whites mispronouncing your name for the 7th time.

Joke's on you, I'm an Chemical Engineer.

I just don't like the idea of millions of Chinese spies taking American jobs and then stealing our technology.

You have to go back, Zhang.

Don't Britain and China have history?

Us Asians are the last allies you cucks have, we've experienced millennias of invaders and conquerors, we know how to keep our homeland safe. Where you want to take your country is up to you.

>Chinks are god for your country, let them in! What could possibly go wrong?

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>200 Billion dollars a year in stolen technology and IP theft.

Oops!

I'm nearly done with my degree though. The fact that you are trying to insult whites in their own countries isn't going to win you any friends. It will more than likely see you and your friends/family hung from a tree in the near future.

Ever notice how chinese tourists take pictures of everything?

Multiple pictures of the same thing from every angle possible. They even crouch down to get different angles.

They always have a person standing in front of what they are photographing too.

It could easily be an intelligence gathering exercise. They return home with all these images of western countries. It would be easy to create a 3d image from these.

Then it's just a case of loading the image into a 3d hologram city for training purposes.

When the chinese eventually invade the west their soldiers will know every single step to take by heart

Unironically, they just study degrees that arn't well developed in china enough.

Ironically in china, only afew western universities now are comparable to chinese ones in terms of value for hiring.

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/04/17/chinas-best-and-brightest-leaving-u-s-universities-and-returning-home/#22baf57e1d41

In short, only the richfags with political money go to the Private unis in the west, they just want a nice looking degree. At some point the CCP will reign these fuckers in

Always archive archive.is/sS0Is

Yes...
The Chink...
That's me alright.
You got me

>Us Asians are the last allies you cucks have

Fuck off Zhang, you are our worst enemy by far.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States

Thieving, back-stabbing, yellow jews.

But Knowing how paranoid Sup Forums is, you guys probably won't read my post.

thanks famalama ding dong
desu most asians should return, your country is about to be the staging ground of a 2nd civil war lmao

>How do we know some of them aren't spies?

Watch this if you want a giggle: abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2017/06/05/4678871.htm

>Ironically in china, only afew western universities now are comparable to chinese ones in terms of value for hiring.

T. Zhang Wei.

>steal

oh like how America somehow managed to develop rocketry over night after they defeated nazi Germany?

All is fair in love and war, if you fear betrayal and espionage then build a country that inspires loyalty and faith, instead of one that give birth to trash and feeds welfare leeches.

(((They))) want you to think that it is 'brain drain' but the people coming over are average idiots who happen to be the children of wealthy officials and business owners in China and India.
And you know that to be rich in those countries one must be really shady and crooked.
The universities love these students because they bring in a lot of money, of course.

He's right.
I live in a ghetoass area. It is hell. I swear The whole united colors of Benetton crew has tried to mug me or sell me drugs.
Save the Indians and the Chinese. Indians are weird though, but they work hard.

We're doing you a favor, there won't be much left when the nigger wetback war of 2050 starts; this way at least someone will remember your achievements cuckboi

You are right, all is fair in love and war. All the more reason to exterminate you fucks from our countries so you don't get the chance to cause more damage.

Glad you are honest about it for once.

>if you fear betrayal and espionage then build a country that inspires loyalty and faith

Is that a code-word for sucking up to Chinese students? Because we already let you into our nation is massive numbers but you don't return the favor.

?
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-06/09/c_136353463.htm

studyinternational.com/news/chinese-high-schoolers-out-code-university-students-in-worldwide-coding-competition/

I would'nt worry about them taking your jobs, go worry about china taking away your future with their monopoly on renewable energy, quantum usage and thorium powered reactors
this boyo is correct, they are mostly indeed fu er dai

sending them back to china should be what your doing, they could have some crimes to pay for

We'll survive the Race War 1 and then fuck you in the ass come Race War 2: Day of the Rice.

So are you saying we should just accept having state secrets stolen because we used Nazi scientists in the past?

I don't understand what argument you're trying to make.

>The universities love these students because they bring in a lot of money

And so far it's produced an hilarious feedback loop. University A earns 10x on an international student, so its sociology department pushes out papers encouraging multiculturalism so that its engineering and accounting schools can sink more cash, which inevitably gets large enough that the Chinese students bring with them CCCP influence and dodginess, which puts pressure on these same universities not to publish research/papers that are insufficiently pro-China, which causes academic freedom to take a nosedive, then the academics start panicking.

It's funny to watch all these obviously corrupt people chasing cash right up to the point where they get out-flanked by their new, foreign shareholders and get butt fucked.

The politicians currently taking bribes are going to get replaced by Xiang Jiang Wangs who will pop up like mushrooms in Chinese dominated electorates and vote to increase immigration from China accordingly.

They'll only panic when they can't get elected by a majority Chinese electorate, but by that point too bad, so sad: we're transitioning right now from covert to overt control. Think Singapore with a white rather than Malay subclass.

you'll be speaking spanish by then lmao

not that it's a bad thing, really can't wait to impregnate and mix my genes with some american latina ;^)

Britain actually sells tea to China.

>studyinternational.com/news/chinese-high-schoolers-out-code-university-students-in-worldwide-coding-competition/

>One team composed of cherry-picked chinks.

>Not a single Chinese team other than them listed in the rankings.

>First place are Russians.

Not impressed, brah.

Yes, American universities have been overrun by nogs, chinks, and Arabs. It's been that way for the past 7 or 8 years.

>return the favor so Tyrone and Juan can enjoy their welfare and malt whiskey

Then by all means kick us out if you think you have that kind of power lol
It's kind of funny how white countries all naturally self destruct at some point, without any sort of civil war or conflict even. Your dumbshit ancestors already sold your country to foreign nationals and now you want to "do the right thing" with some of imaginary Mandate of Heaven? Your time is pass, you just haven't realized it; outside of white school shootings you're utterly powerless. Trump may have america's best interest in mind but even he will bend if the price is right.

nothing will happen, they are only what, 4-5% of your population?

>subclass
???

Hilarious coming from you chinkboi. You youself or your parents came to US because your country is too shit and polluted so that basically makes you a (economically) refugee. Saving anyone from anything with your rice dick and copying west achievements ? Don't make me raugh.

>western universities
They're not precisely a bastion of free thinkers, you know. It's pretty horrifying.

Sounds kinda plausible.

But in all honesty I think that is a little unrealistic overall.

>not that it's a bad thing, really can't wait to impregnate and mix my genes with some american latina ;^)
A pity your average 'American Latina' is actually an Amerindian mestizo with very little White admixture. You'll be lucky to end up with something like Jeb!s wife.

they beat ucla berkley though

but sure, china isn't a technological competitor, you don't have anything to worry about ;^), colleges are for fags anyway, america will be saved by her tradesmen

>How do we know some of them aren't spies?

>I'm thinking this could be a huge security issue due to their sheer numbers.
I always found it fascinating when white people have this suspicion towards Asians, but in the meantime they take Mohammed's cock right up their ass and let him kill their children.

Without suspecting anything.

can't be that bad

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin. I'm sorry user, but ain't what you expect.

Kek, Australia imports equally much of Indians as Chinese. Interesting to see how this will fold out in the future.
A once white and prosperous country becomes a literal dumping ground for Asians.

>It's kind of funny how white countries all naturally self destruct at some point

I think you mean chink societies, only with lots of civil wars, foreign invasions, and death as a consequence/cause.

Whites are waking up en mass right now, it will be trouble for us for quite some time, but we definitely have the tools to salvage our situations when we strum up the will-power.

>AMWF spammer is back

Brah you aren't a sexual threat to any race read statistics. Even the white nerd engineering students at U of T get prime Asian pussy. Meanwhile I know Asians with GTRs, audi R8s, and bmw M3s, who are all forever alone whiny cunts.

>leaf brain

There is no hope for you for you or your country if you don't understand the comparsion.

well I'll live to see it anyway, did'nt some chart show interracial marriages are growing in the USA, they'll become brazil soon enough

>But in all honesty I think that is a little unrealistic overall.

Might seem more realistic if you were to take a walk around an Australian capital city. 5% of the population my arse - real numbers are likely a lot higher than that, and they've bribed the political class well enough to make that number quadruple in no short order. We're basically getting replaced by a population that can pay politicians better - essentially late-stage capitalism.

Chinese state goals are fairly obvious: boost Chinese population in a mineral-rich country, get access to the parliamentary system, vote to allow sales to Chinese concerns and, hopefully, reduce trade barriers and drop prices to sell the farm.

I mean sure, but the end of the day is still more elliot rodgers anyway

Im not the amwf spammer too, that pic is actually kevin rudd's daughter married to some chinese businessman btw

where do you live then? You third worlders really need to stop hiding behind larping flags while shitposting.

the chinks work hard and their parents are basically slaving away to send them overseas, meanwhile westerners become lazier and want things handed to them as the standard of living gets better.

the more people are born, the more people you have to compete against to succeed, if you're not going to help your own country and expect it to give you free handouts, people from other countries will take advantage of your country, and you only have yourself to blame.

Let me repeat.

One team that had cherry-picked students.

Every other listing in that 50+ list was non-Chinese. Get your facts straight Chang, that is actually embarrassing. You suck at promoting yourself.

>but sure, china isn't a technological competitor, you don't have anything to worry about ;^), colleges are for fags anyway, america will be saved by her tradesmen

Stop putting words in my mouth Chinkboi. I know you can't win an argument any-other way.

Turnbull's kid has banged a Wang as well. Trying to get in good with the new money to secure an ongoing sinecure I guess (what forward thinkers!)

>he says, while hiding under a pirate flag

We are talking about America. They kill Mohammads with their legal conceal carry. Meanwhile the threat of Asians is pretty much unknown to liberals and conservative civic nationalist cucks.

>Elliot Rodgers xDd
Consequence, not cause. Redpill your kids about women.

>Pirate flag
>not Somalian
Bastard gene education.

>did'nt some chart show interracial marriages are growing in the USA

Only among Asian women who date outside their race at the highest rate of any women.

every other team could also cherry pick their students

but yes, the PRC can only copy, no need to worry about their future plans

What is with white obsession with dick?

Is this why white women crave black dick? Whites are socdegenerate.

And despite that, they placed second place and had no other teams that made the top 50.

How many times does this bear repeating, you suck.

And I bet it's mostly white men. The number of yellow fever fags in the west ain't nothing compared to White fever female gooks.

there are too many women here, unsurprisingly many seek to look for suckers in western countries

Listen you soulless pan-faced short yellow monkey, the only reason chinks are ever hired over whites is because they are cheaper. You're just the white collar version of spics. Ugly, u pleasant, yellow spics.

because it's bigger and better than yours. Not to mention non-flat face and non-manlet gene, chinkboi.

Actually your country is facing a shortage of women to men due to the one child policy and cultural preferences for male children.

Can you say anything or make an argument that isn't based almost entirely on lies?

how do you know the other teams did'nt hand pick aswell

>the chinks work hard and their parents are basically slaving away to send them overseas

Incorrect for the majority, possibly true for a minority. China runs on Guanxi, you make money because you are a person of influence, and you are a person of influence because other people of influence praise you and are in your company.

You can work as hard as you want there, but if you don't know the right people someone with guanxi will come along, appropriate the fruits of your labor and threaten you with imprisonment if you don't sign over your shares. Happens all the time.

The kids of these moguls then head abroad, buy an AMG Mercedes and pay people to write assignments for them while they are off getting massages at a korean sex shop. Everything barring the obscene is then meticulously chronicled on instagram.

China probably has more of an issue with lazy entitled princelings than most Western countries do.

>china is all of asia

actually, they are solving that problem too
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

White men who go for gookesses are so pathetic. They're horribly unpleasant, I'd be driven to suicide if I had to deal with the way I see asian wives acting to their husbands.

yes and there's a close correlation between the surge in the number of "nail bars" and the number of asians appearing around here

The Chinese government is already close to owning some of our nuclear power stations. It's not the students I'm worried about.

whatever man, you win, china sucks clearly, go back to focusing on being racist to mexicans

You might want to recheck your European history then friend. Whites had a head start on satiating their bloodlust and desire for imperialism. Asian countries spent longer warring over stewardship and peace of the realm. Our countries are different from the very essence of what we fight for. It's a fine line I do not expect you to understand.

That's fucking embarrassing.

They are all American women in the survey.

>Chink+nigger
Oh the humanity.

Prob bc recent brits are retarded and cant even score well enough to get into their own schools

>china sucks

Compared to what? It works the way it works because of the Chinese people. I think the better question to ask is: do you want to live in China?

My answer is no, so I do not vote for anyone that will increase their population, because they will vote to increase their own and eventually that single-mindedness will cause the influx to become uncontrolled.

We're not better or worse, simply different.

they'll probably form the future ruling group in africa

I think china will fix africa, they'll build them up more rigidly in comparison to jumping straight to democracy