Wjat year did it start exactly?

wjat year did it start exactly?
I know some recent examples like crank/crank 2 or even game of thrones season one with the rape but when exactly did the SJW madmess ruin all types of entertainment?
recently watched trainspotting and begies reaction would never never allowed nowdays and this was from danny fucking boyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAbIL8C2JJ0

funny scene and I really hope no one I know got that drunk/wasted and fucked a tranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jx-LMhzCC1A
youtube.com/watch?v=tGV38rJUoFA
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I was going to pinpoint it on a particular year it'd 2009 so the first year of Obama's presidency. But the rot was setting in even earlier, SJW infestation was affecting atheist and "nerd" communities adn probably many others as well By the 2012 everything was in full swing.

how do i learn to understand bitish/scottish english, I have no issues whatsoever listening to about anyone but brits

late 2007 or so it became noticeable on the internet because of myspaces death and the growing popularity and layout of tumblr as for irl it started gaining a lot more traction in the late 90s

did they expect the crosswalks to forever stay clean and fresh? that's retarded

14k for paint? Why would someone sign off on that? Are they including time to block off the road too or something?

Well, it looks like people are doing it on purpose. But honestly, I don't blame them. People are sick of seeing this virtue signalling faggotry everywhere they go.

It'll receive blowback in a year so and go back to the universities.

the magic year

hope so, because it's fucking stupid

>they dont like skidmarks
>being against shit streaks and loose assholes
I JUST CANT EVEN! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO HOMOPHOBIC!?

I FOR ONE THINK THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION AND ITS JUST WHAT THE LGBTQ2SQPOC FLAG NEEDED

youtu.be/Jx-LMhzCC1A
I keked the first time I saw this

I want to go back in time deal with the 'Obama Question'

Be a shame if some acetone got spilled there...

$14,000 for some epoxy paint? I need to get a government job

somebody should covert the crosswalks to this

it costs 14k of taxpayers money to draw some colorful lines on the street?

It's not normal paint, but yeah, waste of money.

skidmarks seem appropriate given gay anal sex and all

The fuck did you expect, it's in the middle of the road

>$14,000

This started a long time ago OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=tGV38rJUoFA

>Google searches for sjw and like terms
>Google searches for Occupy Wall Street
>mfw
Seriously though look it up. Its why Occupy Wall Street fell apart.

kek

2007, year of the iPhone and Facebook. Normies felt their voices heard for the first time in a long time and it got to their head. The first time they got a person/business to change or get in trouble for being insensitive purely through internet posting is when the sickness truly set in.

I remember watching the "your month of zen streams" with Jon Stewart all the way back in the 2000s when his hair was black. He called Republicans retarded. At the time people were still calling eachother gay. People were bemoaning "political correctness" at the time, SJW not being in the parlance at that point.

9/11 happening did not exactly make things swing in a non-PC direction, war rarely does. Using the left as an example, because that was non-PC ground zero, Bill Mahers show came out in 2003 and was unapologically non-PC. Although also incredibly smug.

I would say it was only in the latter half of the 2000s things started going seriously wrong.

One could argue that this is a statement akin to that lgbtqzxy groups belong behind bars.

I think 2011 is when we were at full blown aids even up to 2010 I think you could make fun of trannies or say retard without an internet mob forming

I feel like about 2004 is when the regressive movement first really started rolling

The roots were laid in the 60's with free love faggotry and degeneracy. 70's and 80's brought out the homos from their hiding places. 90's saw the rise of the proto-SJW and PC bullshit. 2000's gave SJW bullshit real teeth outside of universities. 2008 saw the election of a dindu and the shitshow turned on overdrive.

Pic related: most retarded plebs

>$14,000 to splatter some paint on the road

Democratic economics in action folks

>paint something on the road
>it gets dirty

HATE CRIME

$14,000 for 6 tins of paint?
da fuq

>Never worked public sector.

Government contract means you throw at least an extra 0 on the price.

got the full video?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0