MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

It's sad, isn't it?

Btw, when did our flags come back?

>Btw, when did our flags come back?

what are u talking about?

>potus has complete control over the military
>potus has a difference of opinion with his generals

Are libcucks really this retarded?

Unless I am trippin, I see Nazi flags and the all the old flags we had years ago.

A few days ago. All the nu/pol/ autists are up in arms about it because now they can't just shut down any conversation with 'lol leaf' or 'poo in loo' and whatnot.

I love this shit, you globalist cunt!

But those are the most fun parts =[

fuck qatar and their network aljazeera, the single biggest reason that isis got established is by viewrers who belived their shit.

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!

Flags belong to Sup Forums. This is an ideological board. Hence the name "politically incorrect". We don't discriminate national origins. This ensures disaffected minorities like Chink Nazis and white supremacists poo in loos won't be discriminated against

Someone actually did a statistical analysis of Sup Forums posts before and after the new flags and it turns out like 90% of the people who started using the new flags are Germans, Canadians, and Swedes

So basically the nuflags are just a way for the most cucked nations to hide their shame.

>exactly the same amount of Aussie flags as always.

Why are we the only ones proud of our nationality?

It brings back the JIDF shill meme! Sweet!

>what's the point in having a coherent and consistent foreign policy

God damn I hate how low our standards for our elected officials have become. Why even listen to anything Trump does if people much smarter than him are just going to ignore it?

The whole ME rougly speaking is a mess, a war betweet Qatar and KAS would ve dumb even if i hate them both
>inb4 hurr durr let them kill themselves
This is not Syria or Lybia, these guys have nukes are very big sponsors of terrorism and they need to be kept in check, the arms deal didn't even happen yet it's a carrot on the stick for the ones who stop funding extremists, but good luck with that, as we see they just start blaming eachother's neighbour

>
>
Cuck

EMPIRE!!!

I don't even know in which side I am
wtf is going on

Fuck the entire middle east, what happens there is not the west's business anyway

Christ that's confusing.

But those poor shitskins though

I also can't tell who is jewing who who here

>Gypsies think Qatar has nukes

Lol

I'm waiting for some memo of what should we jew now

>inb4 forced to send you more weapons due to the obviously rising tensions in the region

I fucking love the fact that we fund saudi arabia with 100 billion dollars in weapons and then deploy our own soldiers to defend individuals from the weapons we sold to the opposing side.

Or you could read between the lines.

SA is now Israel in regards to being unable to talk about it negatively in the open.

Israel and SA both now own the US.

>nazi flag
>anime pic

fuck off

>SA

no

You have a lot to be proud of, being the most magnificent shitposting cunts on the entire planet.

>>>/plebbit/

yes

Is anime allowed in Muslim countries?

no

100% no, we prefer Jews over gays

We're not just proud of our nationality, we're proud of our leader and of our abbos.

Only the kind that sees women raped by tentacles

>tfw your not an elder of zion

Sounds like regular fucking operations are happening at Al Udeid Air Base if you ask me.

We never said what the quality of the weapons we're going to sell them woul be.... :)

We have nothing else to fucking do here

aljazeera is the fake media in arab world they spared jihad.
nice to see your flag bro
do you want to stop the terrorist attacks in the west , then support Islamic reformers especially in the Arab world.

But it is and always has been. The west and ME do not exist in their own closed systems. For one, islam is spreading into the west and there are many ME nodes promoting and funding terrorist activity there. It is literally a clash of civilisations and the world is getting smaller and smaller

Yup.

>Sell weapons to Saudis
>a month later start a war with them

LOL!

>Islamic reformers
Like Saudi Arabia?

Except for the JIDF one ;_;

Also, there's a separate Muskin and Jihadi flag, fuck that shit.

Was there a JIDF flag? I guess it's a joke just wanted to make sure

True, your politics dont matter

you can always go fuck a koala or shove vegemite up your abo loving anus, cunt

i.diot, why do you call romanians gypsies?
it's like calling the chinese people arabs. no genetical connections. but you are a cancerous worm, go get aids and many stds, miserable rat, i hope you get bone cancer