BREAKING: ANOTHER LONDON APARTMENT BUILDING ON FIRE!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

rt.com/viral/392523-shadwell-blaze-london-flat/

twitter.com/RT_com/status/875630766901702656

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lueRaOwFK0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yawn. Saged

Beat ya, faggot

I wonder who started the fire. Hmmm

El Mao! Get cucked Londonistan.

I don't know what you're joking about, there's so many sweaty odious Bangladeshi's in London that your relatives are likely roasting as we speak.

Well.. we all know who!

youtube.com/watch?v=lueRaOwFK0Q

Is this the new terrorist tactic? Burn down buildings one by one in the guise of an accident.

PRAISE THE FIRE GOD!!!

Can they put more Muslims and refugees in buildings and burn them too..

Doesnt look like much, Im a full time fire inspector and I have to say, they are going to put this one out its a big fat nothing fire. Time to go to sleep in fact, nothing more to do here.

LoL,more Black muslim's doing low I.Q. stuff.

No just Niggers being Niggers.
Paki's will learn the hardway how stupid the black race is.

LORD CANTI? IS THAT YOU?

what are the odds another swastika is found?
what are the odds the same person owns both buildings?

Oohhhh noooo

Im sureva dumb negroe type was just cooking in massive oil again and when the place caught fire he just went SHIEET and walked away.

A muslim, tired from starving himself all day, started the fire accidentally.

LOL

I understood that reference.

Im sure the pc types will paint another swatsika even though its probally a 70 I.Q. somali that lit the place on fire.

Have we started the fire?

Just like the game SimCity. When the city starts to go shit, random fires happens.

Pictures are coming in of a missing refrigerator technician wanting for questioning.

>ramadan
>muds being hungry, thirsty and tired
>doing late night cooking
>fall asleep, forget the stove
RACEST

you are aware your people live in them towers mostly? most of the victims are muslim and nigers lmao i hope many died :)

>he just went SHIEET and walked away.
After pouring water on it...

So every time there's a fire in some building in the UK it's news? this shit happens all the time

it is pretty funny though how it was a tower containing mostly mudshits and niggers and they all got trapped inside and burned to death lol

Oh god iv'e just had the best idea

RATE

how long before we see this shitty monarchist country die out?

PART

AND

jew/kike

Kek. You will go to the ovens last.

Fake as fuck Madara Uchiha is a master of fire style he would set that shit ablaze

Probably just some retarded third worlder being confronted with electricity for the first time doing dumb shit. Or some civilized gentleman starting a fire in his apartment to roast a goat, who knows? Same shit happens in rapefugee shelters here from time to time
kek nice one shlomo

Turd worlders gonna turd world

>tfw random normal fires will now appear on every media just because now it's trendy
every time something huge happens other irrelevant similar cases are advertised