One of these things is not like the other

>one of these things is not like the other
Can you guess which one isn't a complete faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC3X6fO6y9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo

I hate all this fucking idol worship, used to be an atheist-liberal thing, suck Hitchen's or Dawkin's dick, but now it's pretty much spread to everyone even partly associated with the anti-PC crowd.

It's fucking cringe inducing.

Punk is dead.

Ann

Winrar!

>2 faggots and 2 old angry suburbanites
the state of conservatism THE NEW COUNTER C-C-CULTURE!

Milo is literally Jewish and gay
Second guy = literally who
Ann = based
Some queer = confirmed homosexual

PJW used to go on about chem trails and other conspiracy-tier nonsense. Milo is degenerate supreme but sometimes funny and good at debating. Gavin is somewhat degenerate but funnier than Milo. Don't know much about Ann, she seems like a careerist. PJW is the worst in my book.

Ann is the only one out of the 4 who has been willing to call out the Jew.

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=wC3X6fO6y9Y

lol

All of them are massive fucking faggots.

So I guess they ARE like punks.

a coalburner, really?

this rebel media guy iirc once called out the jews so there is that.

They all look like media profiteers to me.

Does she really burn coal? If that's true it would drastically change my opinion of her.

PJW is the best

The video where he names the nigger made me like him.

That doesn't really prove anything though, they could just be friends. Plus she's way out of his league, so idk why she'd fuck him.

Mcinnes is cool, at least he's funny, the rest of them are faggots, and coulter is a cunt that needs to go away

There were tabloid reports of them being in a relationship, but Anne said they were friends.

Doesn't he shove stuff up his ass though?

So do the Jackass guys and I don't hate them for it. It's not coming from an evil place.

The faggot?
The woman?
The one wearing a sweater?

Didn't punk used to mean you took it up the ass?

3 fags and a coalburner
gavin put buttplugs into his ass on his show so hes a faggot yes

Me on the Left

Milo pls.

Ann is the only good one. She's a not-so-crypto WN
even if this was true(it isn't) she never had kids with a non-white. So that puts her above people who claim to be WN, but have non-white wives, like John Derbshyire or Chuck Johnson

What is up with these dividing tactics we must stand strong together yes even if that means we ally with reddit

>says the reddit poster

That and that was done to take the piss out if Clinton. Saying that he could dance better than her even with something up his arse.