Why are all the late night hosts so anti-Trump? I don't remember late night television ever being this politicized

Why are all the late night hosts so anti-Trump? I don't remember late night television ever being this politicized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
youtube.com/watch?v=o1gn7e_D010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily Show started a trend where they started expecting to be able to talk politics all the time and have their opinions respected.

The house of cards is about to fall, and they are trying to stop Trump from doing it at all costs.

"Pay attention to us, goyim!! We're funny xD!!"

late night hosts are all jewish or run by jews, so they tow the line

Propaganda funded by the deep state. Luckily I feel like a lot of the younger generation is starting to see through it.

#TwoScoops

I hope Bill Nye dies and then perishes in Hell.

People claim to understand it but I don't
Some claim it's (((reverse psychology))) with (((them))) pretending to hate him so that we'll defend him
The only sense I can make of it is two or more gangs of (((them))) having an inter-kike war

He will. He absolutely will. Pic related it's him in 50 years.

"NOOOOOOO PLEASE I'M SORRY JESUS I'M SORRY GOD PLEASE MAKE THE BURNING STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

>with (((them))) pretending to hate him so that we'll defend him

(((they))) don't pretend to hate him, they fucking hate him.

Because they are funny XD We only bring funny people to the show xD xD Not because we have a hidden agenda or anything like that, no not at all xD

The must be too young to remember Bush. Pink was singing songs about him being a lonely loser and there were all these "what if Bush gets assasinated" cinarios on news shows and the late night shows ripped him apart every night.
I still miss Letterman's "great speeches in history"or whatever it was called where they'd show someone like MLK saying something inspirational, then cut to Bush sounding retarted. Was always comedy gold.

They used to be more subtle, but make no mistake, this was ALWAYS happening.

>FUNNY FACES

>FUNNY FUNNY BABY FACES

>GRRRR OOOOH WOBBLE WEEBLE FUNNY FOO FOO!

Fucking hipster comedy is just shit

I don't know why so many public figures think that repeatedly slamming Donald Trump is going to accomplish anything. Outrage fatigue is a real thing. People are sick of hearing about how bad Donald Drumpf is. I noticed it as early as the election.

It's what the audience wants.

>what happened to vapid celebrity humping late night comedy

No body wants Jay Leno anymore, ask Fallon.

Nothing new under the sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

I don't care if they're against trump. What pisses me off is how this shit passes as comedy.

>DROWNHOLD DWOMPH?!?
>TWO SCOOPS?!
>*audience laughs*
>TROMPH = NAZI
>DOWOLP DWOMP IS A RACIST AND A NAZE
>*audience screams in laughter while squirming on the floor in orgasm*

SHUT IT DOWN!
THE GOYIM KNOW

That was at least a few years into his presidency though. Trump has hardly been president for six months and people seem to already think he's started three nuclear wars.

Because MSM = Jew operation

dis

Because "comedy hosts" or whatever the FUCK you call those unfunny ugly cucks over in the US, are childlike men.

Bush wasn't under multiple investigations nor was he as much of a humongous asshole. Bush at least pretended he wanted to be President and knew what he was doing. Trump says shit like, "who knew health care could be so complicated".

Trump is an easy target (hating on the MSM and all). Since over 50% of Americans didn't vote for him they can milk that cow for a long long time. Instant great ratings.

Kike did it take you this long to figure that out

>Bush wasn't under multiple investigations
kike 101

>invent problem
>"solve" problem
>brag about it
>ridicule your opponent over their "problem" solving skills to gain more power

Because its 100% globalists propaganda. I have no idea why everybody agrees that RT is a propaganda, but when its western media, everybody has no idea whats going on apparently.

The fact that Republicans think being anti-Trump is "political" is illustrative of their delusion.

That's because Trump is a colossal retard who makes no effort in hiding the fact that he's a colossal retard. Bush at least was only just a retard.

Leno-Conan combo was the best.

I have no idea how the RT founder died by drunkenly falling multiple times

They are nothing more than the pr arm of the democratic party even a blind person sees that.

But that's exactly what you're doing, making nonstop threads about these people on both Sup Forums and half of the other boards Sup Forums has colonized.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1gn7e_D010

People who think these late night hosts are funny are the same people who think that Bill Nye said a really deep truth when he came out with this bullshit about Global Warming being responsible for ISIS.

CBS is owned by

>[Sumner Rothstein]

and

>[Leslie Moonves]

Das it, goyim.

Every "investigation" Trump's been under has been fabricated nonsense.

Comedians always made fun of people in power. They made fun of Clinton a lot.

Under Bush, they continued making fun of him, but because Bush led some pretty large unpopular policies (Iraq War, domestic surveillance) this led to talk show hosts, who were liberals, to criticize the president in rather passionate ways, because they really did disagree with him. But because of their prior roles as "speaking truth to power", many Americans who were not left leaning politically agreed with the entertainers. It became "normal" and "reasonable" to be critical of Bush, and entertainers made a point that he was very bad and we deserved better.

When Obama ran, he was sold as everything we needed. He was against the wars, against the surveillance state; reasonable and pragmatic whereas Bush was ignorant and ideological. When he turned out to be a pretty shitty president, most Americans started to be against his policies, but entertainers didn't criticize him the way they did Bush, because there was no passion behind it.

Now they're critical of Trump, but righties and independents see through their partisanship.

TL;DR lefty entertainers thought they were the leaders of a leftist revolution under Bush, and destroyed their credibility under O.

You don't remember Letterman doing 8 years straight of "Great Moments In Presidential Speeches"? Of course you don't, you weren't even in school then.

>because there was no passion behind it.
Pretty sure it's because they think that criticizing a black person is racist no matter the circumstances, and every single person in media now is a fucking democrat.

3 egotistical charlatans

T W O S C O O P S
W
O

S
C
O
O
P
S

>Don't lift a finger to correct wrongs in this life
>bad people will get theirs after they die
Hell is a meme spread by Judeo-Cucks to suppress the masses, and to stifle their urge for justice against their oppressors.

It's a safe space for liberals after they failed in talk radio.

poop