Let's be honest: women's liberation was a mistake

Let's be honest: women's liberation was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/photos/femen?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&mediatype=photography&phrase=femen&sort=mostpopular
gettyimages.com/photos/femen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the D?

Bernie, is that you?

Rape is mandatory?

Not allowing women to have the same rights as men = conservative society

If you hate freedom then go live in a Muslim country faggot

>celebrating degeneracy
>freedom
americans

These broads will use any excuse to get naked and dress slutty nowadays. Don't even have to wait for Halloween. Sup Forumsacks should try this too. Maybe even join the ladies next time they "protest".

nothing too add

/thread

Holy cow that landwhale on the left looms like her corset is about to fucking BURST!

Why american girls lumpy

I'd do the fatty on the left, if you know what I mean

When I see American women, I would actually believe that rape is mandatory, and the refusal carries five year sentence in jail.

They are free to do whatever they want, but culturally we lost a lot of ground when we just collectively decided to leave women to their own devices and not put them in their place. Almost every day I witness a woman acting like a child, and instead of berating them and shaming them for their atrocious behavior, people either ignore it, or worse, cater to their warped and egotistical desires.

Theresa may has a better body than i expected

MUH FREEDOM MURICA FUCK YEAH

We have lost of money here in america. So we buy lota of food.

I fucked a fatty about that size when i was drunk. Thought about killing myself for a week after.

Why is this shit normal now?
Bitch if I walk outside in just my fucking banana hammock I'll be arrested or some shit. Its apparently okay though if it's women walking around almost naked

Corn

Noice, all 3 of them.

Agreed

I agree with this fatty.

Women need to stay at home and cook and clean. It's the only thing they get right.

Yep

Why?

Would you give your child freedom to eat whatever he fancies?

Women don't know, in average, what's good for them.

That's why older women were always in charge of guiding them, pushing young girls to marry before it's too late, choose well...

Women don't fathom the long term consequences of their foolish actions, not to mention on society.

Why do fat bitches always wear corsets?
They arnt fooling anybody besides themselves.

>Why did i feel like killing myself?
Mainly cause i lowered my standards that bady. Ive only been with at least 7/10 women.
>why did i do it?
I tried the no fap challange, lasted a week then got trashed at a bar. Blacked out and woke up next to a fatty

Freedom =/= Laissez-faire idiocy

and Jewish liberation and gay liberation...

add this crazy motherfucker

What mistake? Let every human do as they please as long as they are not affecting other humans negatively. Ban clothing.

Jaki kraj, taki Snoop Dogg

I think we can all agree on that now.

sure thing Land of the suspended for inappropriate prom dresses

For (You)

So if men just puked as those bitches marched down the street would it be enough to make them feel guilty for assaulting our eye?

>rape
middle and left really don't have to worry about ever getting raped.

Middle's a solid 5.
If the one on the right lost some weight she could probably manage a 6.

>doesn't want to be objectified
>wants to be seen as a strong independent woman
>bases all the principles on, 'muh vagina' and parading around naked

Couldn't make this shit up

Why korean girls moon-faced

What good is it to have freedom in a collapsing society?

Women's liberation was and still is and always will be a mistake because it destroys the family structure, which is the backbone of a healthy, successful society.

You dog-eating gook, silence! White people are talking.

sandniggers will mix with them. when the brown baby is out of her pussy they life they are singlemothers on wellfare and white men have to pay.

He is right though

men were a mistake.

I really really want to bone the fat chick

American feminists are awful. Now, those European Femems? Wow.

gettyimages.com/photos/femen?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&mediatype=photography&phrase=femen&sort=mostpopular

Why do women just go full slut now? I wish I was born in the 30s

>never getting to enjoy the sweet taste of a freshly beaten puppy you dognapped from your neighbor
Why even live?

I also like the chick in the center

why does the fatty on the right has no boobs... its more distgusting. at least the left has udders like a cow

humans have always been promiscuous, it was just a bit more well hidden back then.

Technically he is correct. That doesn't excuse his gookiness, though.

>nude
>not the natural and proper state of women
The problem here isn't their clothes, it's that they're bloated, degenerate progressives.

Cunning satire, slant eyed man.

But your penis remains asian, and small.

>gettyimages.com/photos/femen
My kind of protest, if you know what I mean

Notice that only ugly women participate in the sorts of events

Woot!Rolled a natural 20! Bitches can't see me now!

Why is the middle one holding a sign that says rape is mandatory?

Beautiful do not need more attention. That kind of attention.

Me too

Correct
Feminism and Female Liberation was created and pushed by Jews to destroy the family unit.

Hilarious how its always the ugly cunts no one wants to look at. What I going through their tiny minds? I am a stronk empowered wimenz look at my rolls. As if they represent women. A real woman would laugh at these skanks.

>rape is not (optional)
I would rather go to jail than rape that woman. It's not that she doesn't deserve it, but pushing rope is no fun.

girl on the right would get it. that is all she needs....a deep dickin