Why you guys hate Muslims? the Muslims who died in London this week did no harm, simply celebrated the Iftar

Why you guys hate Muslims? the Muslims who died in London this week did no harm, simply celebrated the Iftar

if you think rationally , youll see that one has no reason to love them but few reasons to hate them. Hence lots of people here hate them.

I don't believe anyone died
I suspect it was an empty building being used for training drill and the (((media))) saw opportunity as usual

I hate them because they are changing the society that i love. I wouldnt care about them if they werent being forced into my country.

You know it wouldn't have been a tragedy if the building was filled with muzzies.

It would have been a bonfire of peace.

i hate them because there going to irreversibly change the country's demografix and culture and replace it with their own barbaric one.

but there not the only ones to blame its also the eu and the kike politicians letting them in and installing hate hatespeech policies so you cant even criticize them.

i wish i could live in europe and not have to hear about Iftar and know it exists

You want to know ? Apart from Islam itself ?
The IQ pakis are so fucking thick through years of familial marriages.
This IQ defecit then leads to detriment through out the times we are forced to endure them.
Driving is appauling and criminal usually, look at Bradford being Cash4crash captial of Britain. And that's the only reason these fuckers get insurance otherwise good look proving who was driving. Also young drivers death crash capital. These inbred fuckers rent/borrow/buy cloned fast BMW&Audi and race around the city. They don't maintain their vehicles and the ones who don't have BMW/Audi/Merc have clapped out toyotas or dented nissans and the drive appaulingly mostly like they have no idea who to drive but also selfishly like cut you up, pull out when there is no time for them to do it safely. Uturns any fucking where they like fuck the traffic holds they cause. Park anywhere they like just so the fucking lazy cunts don't have to walk 10m to their shitty kebab/fried chicken takeaway. Another thing, their busineses ! All they know who to do is make shitty food like cheapest ingredient shit I don't like curry but I may if quality meat and veg were used, their deep fryers smell like overburnt oil and everyone gets the shits when they eat currys due to lack of hygeine practices. Any other business like mobile phone covers or crash management companys still are fitted out as cheap as possible making our once nice high streets look like downtown Jalalabad. The Ghettos wow you don't want to enter the shit filled streets with cars parked up filled with Abdul/Aki/Mo/insert rappers name here and weed smoke billowing out of the one open window. Houses tacilily extended so as to fit 4 generations of family each brother wife and kids per room. Buy cars twice the value of their houses ?? ALways want cheapest shit even if it won't work or will break easy 'cheap cheap you make no money off me' is a common saying with pakis.

2/2
The community acceptable pedofilla on white girls, the way their parents treat their children. The boys are little princes raise with zero accountablility or punishment leading them to have trouble fitting in with the real world allowing them to turn to dealing drugs for money because 9-5 is hard work. The girls are sheltered and kept away from everyone (I mean pakis know to keep their daughters away from pakis) unmarried girls of upto 30+ are given absurdly strict curfwes and very little freedom often slaving away for their brother life of riley such as washing and ironing shirts/cooking/cleaning after them. This leads to them being very shy and unsure of anything in the real world which translates to appauling driving because they don't have the balls to understand rights of way on the road and blind panic at any decision to be made. Community shame of traditional ways unrelated to islam drives these people more than moral outlook they are shitty theiving people who will try etch a discount or bargain out of you at all times even if this just means asking for a free bag for a small pocketable item at point of sale. Look at Bradford it is overflowing with them & they sit on the council. It's a shithole, lowest IQ in country, we top of the country for worst place to live, dog fighting, cash4crash, child grooming, young driver deaths and probably more i am not aware of. telegraphandargus.co.uk every week there's a story about someone being truely scum and 8/10 it's a fucking paki. They should be kicked out, lynched, impaled or hung I don't fucking care but take heed they are bad news for you and your community. Brick them out of your communities, don't buy from them (no takeaways no taxis), don't employ them and charge them extra money when doing dealings with them.

they are tribalistic cunts, they dont integrate. given the chance and number and they will behead you

I personally don't give a shit as long as you assimilate and don't segregate yourself creating muslim no-go zones throughout major cities. I want to believe a majority of Muslims are hard-working peaceful people, but all the evidence I've seen points the opposite. To add onto this the fact that Moderate Muslims take no steps to eliminate extremism, take a note out of the Sikhs book. They come to Britain, integrate and hold our values. Opening the floodgates for uncontrolled immigrations is completely retarded, I have no problem with controlled immigrations as long as it's really controlled.

If you walk around Britain with our values, respect our country and don't wear Burkas then you are honestly fine in my books.

thats pretty well reasoned
fpbp

Then let them go home and celebrate whatever sandniggermonkey shit they please without bothering anyone other than the sandjews.

I hate them because they represent a parasitic ideology, that is hell bent on destroying infidels such as me. I wouldn't piss on a muzzie on fire if it meant pissing on one would save it's life.

Still happy they died, a few less parasites in the world makes me happy. I am a simple man, muslims die = me happy.

>muslims die = me happy.
>Fire turns filthy kebabs into char broiled kebabs
>win win

Do you have any clue the wonders char broiling can do to your meat? Worthy of a michelin star.

Why do (((you))) hate muslims?

get out here you're a muslin scum too if you're a Jew go smell gas

that kebab tower looks delicious

Innocent? I see at least 30 cases of environmental crime. Each of those dead perp's families should be charged with air pollution. All that greasy smoke and ash.