Shoe0nHead the girl who claims for men's issiues but whose boyfriend could kill her with one hand

As a lot of women in the last years shoonhead (from now i will call her as "soh") is one of those women who become to say "Why i'm not feminist" or/and talk about the men's issues or feminist's lies

But... at the same time that womens like her talk about suicide rate in men, or why men cannot show their feelings, or why men have more social pressure to get a nice job or fitness body. Women still choosing men that are much bigger than them. Mens with good job. And discarding mens who show their feelings.

SOH is just that archetyp of woman. She just do the contrary that she say. Woman cant claim about why men cannot show their feelings, or be against hidding the demoestic violence against men if later you discard shy, nonbigggerthanyou, or low selfsteem guys.If do it you become part of the problem that you claim against.

Why men cannot show their feelings?
Because if they do it, women discard them
Why men have highest suicede raters than women?
Because no one woman want to touch a deprressed man.
Why men have to have the quarterback's body? Becasue if not women discard them

This toxic feminity is one of causes of those issues that i've commented. Womens of the world fix that.

I hope your answers, opinions, support or even lyching from some niƱosrata who, probably, do a handjob to thembselves with soh pics.

Best regards from your spanish neighbour and friend. GhostInTheMan

>Why men have to have the quarterback's body

Why wouldn't you want to?

leave humanity behind c'mon

Armoured Leaf definitely isn't your archetypal alpha male.

Also

>ywn lay down face first in shoe0nhead's bare naked ass while she randomly farts here and there

Why even live?

Great post Spainbro, really thoughtful.

>el marciANO
>of a gypsy and a whore, the first m...

No; now seriously, you are right.

Why don't you date a fat whale then, if looks shouldn't matter.

Fuck you. Shoe is funny. That is all she is. Did you expect high level analysis?

ShoeOnHead is controlled opposition

Agreed, she's a fun chick, tis all.

These clowns expecting her to be the savior of man are idiots.

Overweight is, objectively, an health problem.

>Woman cant claim about why men cannot show their feelings, or be against hidding the demoestic violence against men if later you discard shy, nonbigggerthanyou, or low selfsteem guys

yes you can
you sound a like a fat feminist cunt talking about how men not fucking them is secretly rape
your genetics are inferior and it's better for all of humanity if they don't get passed on

I think exactly the same. For a lot of reason.She has become in a famous million views youtuber from the day to the night. Is not a girld from her home who just up a video to youtube.
She is liberal
She just has an anti-feminist speech. But no a pro-male speech. In other words seh sepak up women are not oppressed but dont talk about the appression against men.
May be i will make a thread about that.

If she wants to be fun should go to a clown's academy.
MRM is not a joke and is not to make ppl laught.

btw She is not rly fun just move their arm vigorously and talk as fast as she can. And she is cute, that is truth, that is the reason why niƱosrata like you adore her. Controlled dissidence. Keeping young guys distracted with her makeup instead become in a belligerent men's rights advocates.

So? You wouldn't fuck a super attractive woman with diabetes? It is a health issue, but that's not the reason you don't want to fuck them.

Diabetes is something you can't get rid of, being overweight is just a sign of being a lazy fuck.

Literally doesn't matter in this case. That's not why you don't fuck fat cunts.

have you considered that you are the exact equivalent of a bitter unfuckable fat man-hating feminist cunt, and that your mere existence makes the men's rights movement easier to criticise?

is this boxxy cosplay

Who says I don't?

>SOH
Why not just
>shoe
?

Absolutely bullshit OP.

Men's problems lie in problems with their father, ie. weak guidance, no good role modeling and an overall lack of masculinity in the father. Watching your father being bossed around by a wife, swallowing his anger, being basically a beta role model is far more harmful than what any woman can ever do to you. There is no place for masculinity in the modern world anymore, unless you happen to get into sports, or fighting or have your father set something up for you. No woman will ever be able to complete you and the lack of proper fathering (95% of the time this is the case) leaves you feeling lost, without direction and confidence in life. You can obviously reverse some of this yourself but really being among other men, experiencing brotherhood is more healing than anything.

SAD thing it is hard to experience that because men bond through adversity and stuff, many find it pointless to do just drinking and socializing for the sake of drinking and socializing. There are some christian men's groups and before there used to be men's clubs and men would introduce boys to this and it was all good, now that is all gone.

t. have extremely loving girlfriend for 5 years, great relationship

You're not OP anyway (^:

>Watching your father being bossed around by a wife, swallowing his anger, being basically a beta
Yeah, no. I grew up seeing my drunken father beat and berate my mother on almost a daily basis. But somehow I am not an "alpha".

I cant know if a person has diabetes just looking it. So has no effect over visual appeal. In add to this dont fuck with fats has not relation with the concept tha men have about women.
The fat woman analogy is a bad a analogy, would be correct if we compere why women dont fuck (if dont fuck) with fat men with why men dont fuck with women.

The truth is that while we tolerate the low selfsteem, shy and not be a titan on women, they dont tolerate that on men. And that cause the issues than i've talked about.

humans in general do not tolerate low self worth or shyness unless the human in question is attractive.

That's even worse then a beta dad.

I want to skullfuck June.

dude, sceptic doesn't even remotely resemble a quarterback.

and, even though men's issues are issues that she aknowledges, many women "discard" depressed men, because of the fact that such a relationship probably wouldn't be the best... same goes for depressed women.

She is a literal 10

"You are like feminist" is the new "you are a misogynist.

>i'm a fat miserable failure so women wanting successful men who are objectively superior to me makes me angry
>they deserve so much better, like me and my asthma

beating your wife is not alpha. its how the beta guy can control a woman, because they have no natural alpha authority. Learn to be assertive and dominant instead

I just said it because it's the easiest model of an unattractive person of the opposite sex from you (as a man). You have to be able to abstract a little bit, and also realize that women and men aren't the same. Low self esteem is extremely unattractive to most women, where it's not that big of a deal for men.

Her bf is an ugly fat guy. What the fuck are you on about op? She's fucking hot though, like Boxxy but attractive as an adult.

Why do Spaniards have such crappy English?

She is on nobodies side but her own.
She is an entertainer giving content to a niche for money.

you sound like a
>bububububut Im a nice guy
you embarrassing yourself.so stop it.

There should be a cuck flag for your type

Jealous spaniard

Also the op is a lefty troll. You can see it in his writing. Also a failed tripfag, the worst of all kind.

She's just some skank that figured out how to make money from beta faggots.

i feel sad for people who cannot find anybody to love, i hope sex robots/virtual reality are improved upon soon so they will suffer no more.

I want to believe, but I know better.

>Learn to be assertive and dominant instead
Meh, fuck that. I can't even talk to people, especially women.
I will drink myelf to death instead.

>encouraging people to stay at mediocrity by making pussy easily-accessible
No, they should fix themselves up or accept their bloodline's end.

BLACKED

>Why men cannot show their feelings?
Because it makes you look weak and men should be strong. It's not so much as women have things against feelings as it is a drive for men to be competitive and happy. Women are allowed to be more sad than men because they are generally not viewed as having to have as much responsibility and a man might want to baby a cute woman.

>Why men have highest suicede raters than women?
Because they have a higher pressure to perform. Men feel the pressure to excell and be leaders while women are more focused on being supportive and fitting in. This is a big societal pressure that has its ups and downs from men dominating high performing fields to being the bottom feeders.

>Womens of the world fix that.

They are trying with feminism but you don't like that do you? The problem is more about our capitalist society. People want to win, want it all. I'll get the best pussy and I'll do what it takes, I'll get the body, the looks, the everything and if you don't keep up, I'll steal ya gurl. That's just how it is. Stop blaming women just because you are biased because of your failures. It's an open system.

you're worrying about "bloodlines" when the environment is going to shit...

Hasn't she been blacked a few times?

If your only measure of success is pussy you have already failed.
(Pic related) The ultimate red pill

>choker
Some people were dropped as a child, but she was obviously thrown at a fucking wall.

>you're worrying about your cancer when climate change is happening

I don't understand what you mean tbqh

Even depression is, objectively, a health problem.

>implying this is what I said
Women seek out "superior" traits, like wealth, intelligence and physical attractiveness. I said nowhere that the quantity is relevant.

Stop spamming, matey.

What I'm trying to say is,
THOT
SPOTTED

She looks like a little boy

When I get bored or the captcha wakes up.

shes bald

She is fucking stupid hot.

Men shouldn't be crying about their feelings. Men should have social pressure to get a job and not be a slob. Stop being a fucking faggot who wants men to be emasculated.

Women should also have social pressures like not being a whore and behaving femininely but that's another issue.

your kin are going to be roasting on this planet as the earth gets hotter and hotter due to human negligence.

>If your only measure of success is pussy
Nowhere I said quantity either sir.

Correct.

Indeed, wealth means:
>wealthy in relation to the age group/target group/social circles of the woman
Such concepts are always relative... Unless you cross social borders (which sometimes happen) ppl still marry within their social and census class. Deviations are occasional

Sincere apologies; I read it as otherwise (late night last night).
Still, the ability to attract women who aren't slags is usually representative of how good you are as a person.
Should I shit on each of my sofas then?

depends if your sofa consents to being shit upon.

No harm no fault.
What I was trying to say was that pussy market value is simple. Demand. Thats all it is.
The more thirsty men become the higher the pussy value gets.
No if we want to level the field we would stop thirsting so much but thats harder than the entire male population becoming millionaires.

Who /unichan/ here?

Touch society for the untermench. Tech has mad ethe dating scene so much more easy for women. In the past the possible suitor pool for women was limited to her general area. Now with tech they can find chads with ease. Also our cultural used to prod youngsters to shack up young. Now women are always just dating and waiting for that one chad prince.

She's a coalburner SJW whore
>look at my antt-feminist video, guys. I'm not like this guys. I think just like you, guys ;)
Good job making her semi-famous and donating money for her and her nigger lover, goys.

Most men can become at least comparable to the "Chad" meme if they did a little something called self-improvement unless they have really shit genetics, in which case they shouldn't really be reproducing anyway.
I agree. We live in an age of entitlement on the part of women and it is caused mainly by men bottom feeding.

She is pretty fit desu

i say we round up a random bunch of men on the street into a big bus and transfer them to a remote warehouse in which we slit open their taints and stab a hole to create a makeshift vagina, once we perfected vaginoplasty we can release these men back into the wild or sell them to the highest bidder thus solving the lack of pussy problem.

>not zunechan

You know she streams on twitch?

>ywn unload your nordic seed into an italian qt over a sunny wide grass field
I'm leaving the fucking city

>muddying your genetics

kek at all these literal cucks defending a woman who wont fuck them and wears wigs because shes bald kek

nice ass

>this woman won't fuck me so I am going to speak ill of her at all times
Beta-tier.

>imploying blue eyed brunettes isn't pure art in motion

kek you must be new.