LIVE: Yellowstone eruption imminent

WARNING WARNING WARNING
What we know so far..
>NASA sends "World's largest airborne observatory" flying over Yellowstone
>4.5M earthquake hours later...

What do (((they))) know?
How can we trigger Yellowstone into finally exploding?

youtube.com/watch?v=WtTn5WKa9fk

youtube.com/watch?v=2IeWW9UNarU

>LIVESTREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=VSUO7ctlGYA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaW1PUOqcug
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/uu60203137#origin
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130108461/#q130108461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

Have the fish left the lake yet?

America will get like 5-10% less whiter if it happens. Mother nature is on our side

i am not that ausanon shitposter hahahaha

>How can we trigger Yellowstone into finally exploding?
We only have the power of memes and I for one would like to say that a catastrophe of this magnitude deserves our best efforts.

inb4 someone plants a bomb deep underground near a major fault line

Maybe it will happen... in a few million years. In the near future? No, not likely.

I say we start with expanding existing holes in the ozone to help speed things up.

We could send a suicidal maniac with a drill

Nothing

But seriously a civil war mixed with a huge disaster like yellowstone is just what this continent needs

some larping user said the dominoes for civil war to erupt in USA will begin to fall next week.

>civil war
>USA destabilized
>NK/IRAN joint attack on USA
we ww3 now

will this revert america back to the stone age?

It's nothing

>Yellowstone eruption imminen
We have this thread every quarter.

Hey guys, it's the Australian here that has been warning you about Yellowstone for years now. My geologist mates have been warning me about this for YEARS now. A lot of them now live in Australia, and the rest are now leaving America now.

I usually joked about this, but this is the first time my friends have told me that this is the first big one of many to come. Yellowstone is going to blow any geological second now.

Animals have left the park, fish have left the lakes to find better places to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaW1PUOqcug

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/uu60203137#origin

DID YOU BUY YOUR FILTERS?

A 4.5 earthquake is literally nothing.

>quads
oh FUG

Yellowstone blowing would p much wipe north america

>What is force projection

Don't be retarded.

>soon

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

>tfw prevailing winds will wipe out the North
Dixie uber alles

No it wouldn't. Ashfall would be everywhere and people would die from it for sure, but it's not like the extent of physical damage (not counting the quakes) would extend into civilization. It's gonna freak people out, shake the whole continent, and rain ash on every square foot of this country

>some larping user said the dominoes for civil war to erupt in USA will begin to fall next week
>some happening fag said something again

such threads appear every week or even every single day.

really? ok lets meme ww3 instead then

>fish have left the lakes.
Have a (you) for making me laugh.

>tfw southern AZ

Will I swim in the ash boys?

it could be the end of humanity

Nonsense, we'll adapt. The last bottleneck eruption happened when we were hunter-gatherers. Agriculture will save us, even if it means moving towards the equator

does nobody remember this?

were literally gonna die from a fucked up tri-force of super volcanoes

sleep tight friends

Florida man here, go fuck.

I want everyone to take a look at pic related.

You see that? That's the number of threads created with the words "Yellowstone" in it.

There won't be any sun to agriculture the plants bro.

Do you have a screencap? Some user a few months ago made a really intricate LARP of the same scenario.

Another Florida man, are we actually out of the range of the "death zone"?

kek wills yellowstone to explode
behold

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130108461/#q130108461
>oo SPOOPY

>mfw the south is going to rise again

The USA exports 150 billion dollars in food annually.

the next top producer is Netherlands at 92 million.

not to mention the loss of various other industries that other countries rely on.

WAKE UP YELLOWSTONE WAKE UP

yogi bears ghost squad

I ducking hope it erupts. Fuck this gay earth

The aliens shooting their heat rays at Earths polar ice caps to trigger enough sea level rise until volcanic activity starts volcanos erupting smoke to block out the sun causing nuclear winter. They were counting on ww3 happening but since trumps been in office and actively mitigating war as best he can they are forced to do it this way.

/space coast/ reporting in. We'll be fine

Isn't Yellowstone erupting considered to be one of the natural disasters that could end the planet?

mfw this is why they built those bunkers

We want people dead and we want them dead now!

JUST FUCKING KILL US ALL ALREADY

check dat shit

yes, most of it

No. It won't end the planets current life. Lake Toba is the Super Volcano to worry about.

It will be glorious

> fish have left lakes

You fucking what mate?

>look at thread title
>immediatly look at flag
>chuckle to myself
plz never stop

Don't forget the total solar eclipse on August 21st. The shadow will traverse the United States from the west coast to the east coast, and end at Fort Sumter.

Find the Yellowstone Seimsographs and check for harmonisation (there should be 2 lines, one red one blue, harmonisation is when they line up perfectly or near perfectly)

If there's harmonisation across all of them it's HABBENING tier

If not numbers nothing will happen.

Yes, mainly due to the fact that the eruption would put enough ash into the atmosphere that it would effectively remove the concept of summer for many years and thus cause famine all over the place.

>They were counting on ww3 happening but since trumps been in office and actively mitigating war as best he can

>that's what delusional trumptards really think

Eh, that's a very LARPy LARP. Regardless, if you ain't stocking up you should be.

I feel like I'm going crazy though. I stay on Sup Forums for a while and it seems like civil war is about to break out in the streets, and then I go out with some friends and everyone's enjoying the summer weather and being normal.

God has sent these doubles to confirm

every few months with this, jesus christ give it a rest

You guys are looking at the wrong place.

>imminent
I doubt it. In any case Yellowstone could be so big that consequences would be felt all around the world. It would be a really unpleasant happening

i dont understand this shit about an eclipse, who cares about an eclipse? yeah looks cool and then?

Sadly nothing will happen

Not really, if the air gets polluted I can just live off my farts.
If the crops die and there's no food well there should be a few survivors and decomposed animals to eat.
Sounds like a blast

WAKE UP, YELLOWSTONE, WAKE UP.

Wat about father nature, jamal?

>Not really, if the air gets polluted I can just live off my farts.
>If the crops die and there's no food well there should be a few survivors and decomposed animals to eat.
Yeah, but the rest of us aren't used to Bulgarian standards of living

Just look at earthquake logs for the region and you'll come to the conclusion this is literally nothing.
Or check search the archive for yellowstone.

another thread full of hopes and memes

>God can't triforce

weak

Plz i wanna die

You idiots know that a caldera of that size would rumble and quake for hundreds of years before erupting, right?

The amateur geology here is just laughable.

Allah wills Yellowstone will erupt and wipe USA from the face of Earth

sucks to be you then

Maybe with digits, then

>livestream
>isn't actually a livestream of Yellow Stone

We could stuff the vulcano with a hand full of muslims.

OH GOD IT JUST EXPLODED

>Another Florida man, are we actually out of the range of the "death zone"?
As a fellow Floridian I'd say with all the Puerto Ricans, Haitians, niggers and Mexicans we are already living in the death zone.

kek

▲▲

America explodes bringing in a new dark age. Quads say so.

PLEASE KEK
Take the dead ppl from the fire in England as sacrifice

Bump
MAKE IT BLOW
NUMERALS CONFIRM

>disaster larping
Nothing will happen

nothing will happen

realistically what's the likelyhood of something happening

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE-CHAN

desu I've been seeing a lot of grayish clouds in the east, but could it really be smoke from Yellowstone? Seems like too much to be from a volcano.

it will blow up in 2017

Please Please Please Let it happen.

0%. Imagine the volcano like a bottle of soda being shaken very slowly. It will eventually burst, but it will be really obvious when it is close.

With a volcano this size, the magma below will have to build up enough pressure to cause lots of small earthquakes before it gets enough to explode.

About the same odds that Trump would become the next president. two years ago.