Putin Thred

What do you think of Putin Sup Forums? Good guy or bad guy? I personally think he's the best world leader, better than Trump. Crimea wanted to be Russia, stopped America from destabilizing Syria (which would have exploded the migrant crisis). What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich#Vladimir_Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=kcuC7DiHF2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hPkqUX9rqj4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
pravdareport.com/news/world/europe/16-12-2016/136434-russia_germany-0/
aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/
globalnews.ca/news/2998588/vladimir-putin-ally-threatens-nuclear-war-if-americans-vote-for-hillary-clinton/
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
thedailybeast
archive.is/pKkAF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

narcissistic, corrupt, devious, and loyal to his country.

is there any confirmed crazy shit he did while in KGB? or just a pencil pusher

Putin is based. Very clever ex intelligence officer
>narcissistic
He comes off as modest actually. Im not sure why you think that

>he comes off modest

That's the way he portrays himself but people that know better know what's behind the facade

Cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg
>those who say russia is for russians are idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
Don't fall for the memes

Please, enlighten us, burger.

He worked in Dresden. Not exactly the most exciting or sought after destination for KGB officers.

>world leader
he leads a shithole for crying out loud lol. He is a shitlord. People don't "reeealy" like such people they put up with him.

>shitlord
Libcuck spotted

stop sucking shitlord dick it's disgusting.

Who does he take orders from?

He seems like a honest guy, but you never know with KGB.
And how the fuck has he been the president for 20 years? My local propaganda outlets say he is very hated in Russia. And Russia is democracy right?
Please enlighten me.

Corrupt cuck only interested in stealing as much as possible from the country before people finally get tired of it and start yet another senseless and merciless Russian Revolution.

Try not to get bamboozled this time Russia.

Who knows.
He literally was risen to power by jews

>Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.[30]:135 When Putin formed his first cabinet as Prime Minister in 1999, Abramovich interviewed each of the candidates for cabinet positions before they were approved.[13]:102 Subsequently, Abramovich would remain one of Putin's closest confidants. In 2007 Putin consulted in meetings with Abramovich on the question of who should be his successor as president - Medvedev was personally recommended by Abramovich.[30]:135, 271

>Chris Hutchins, a biographer of Putin, describes the relationship between the Russian president and Abramovich as like that between a father and a favorite son. Abramovich himself says that when he addresses Putin he uses the Russian language's formal "Bы" (like Spanish "usted", German "Sie" or French "vous"), as opposed to the informal "ты" (Spanish "tú", German "du" or French "tu"). Abramovich says that the reason is because 'he is more senior than me'.[31] Within the Kremlin, Abramovich is referred to as "Mr A"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich#Vladimir_Putin

Many of the Putin's oligarch friends are jews. Actually Russia has more jewish millionaires than in the US

Megyns Kelly interview x , Oliver Stone interview trying to humanize him . Nigger pulled off a silent coup De tat on the United States. He took over Crimea with no blood shed. He's probably the antichrist.

putin is just another jew puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=kcuC7DiHF2Q
shabbos goy

watch the putin interviews.
> genuinly hoping to redpill a burger on his own government despite the MSM-Propaganda.
if i was in his position i would have nuked america from orbit by now.

>Russian Revolution
Revolution happened only because Nicholas II was a beta cuck without a backbone. He had no control over Russia.
Putin has absolute control. Media, big business, military, police, government and even foreign influence(no german shill this time). He also has the biggest support among poorest people, who live like shit now, but will straight up starve if economy goes down a little, they will defend the regime that keeps them in poverty, as ironic as that sounds.

>if i was in his position i would have nuked america from orbit by now

That's because you're fucking stupid. I never said he was stupid because he's obviously not.

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE, GOY!

>My local propaganda outlets say he is very hated in Russia
Lol no
>And Russia is democracy right?
Not really
>cuck
Lmao. He's the furthest from a cuck a world leader can get.
Seems like Abramovitch trying to position himself closer than he is. Everybody refers to Putin as 'вы' except maybe his closest friends. Goes to show that Abramovich and Putin are not that close.
Putin controls Russias oligarchs. Theyre part of his power structure. He can make them and he can unmake them like many in the past if they dont do as he wants.

bit of a cunt but he's the best leader they could hope for honestly

Shelomova is an acnient Russian surname, from old Russian "Shelom" = helmet.

And her patronim was Ivanovna, you know, jews do not tend to call their sons "Ivan"

She's not Jewish. Thats's a Russian surname. And Putin is Christian and surprisingly religious.
If you dont know about his personal priest, considered the second most powerful man in Russia aka 'Putins Rasputin' you dont know shit.

>Lmao. He's the furthest from a cuck a world leader can get.
Sure loves those muslims and puts actual nationalists in jails

honestly how do you know that, is it because Russians are all retarded and Putin is the only one not?

>Sure loves those muslims
Russia has Muslim regions so he has to as they're Russian citizens too.
>actual nationalists
Those 'actual nationalists' are full on extremists that would only do more harm than good in Russia. If they were to be embraced Russia would need to give up 80% of its territory

What actual nationalists, lol? Some retarded loudmouths - maybe. And mostly for actual crimes like killing a man, or breaking gravestones of WW2 veterans.

Btw, why do you think he loves muslims?

The stan countries aren't russians citizens still he has opened the borders with then and people are pouring in. Muslim population growing rapidly same as here since they like to fuck like rabbits
His statements about them? Pouring money into caucasus in order to keep mussies there happy? If that's not being a cuck what is.
Russians are living like shit in rotten commieblocks while Grozny is the most modern city in Russia

Cunt

He seems to be pretty smart cookie.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPkqUX9rqj4

>oh but islam isn't a problem since it's russia

>His statements about them?
He says nice thing about every region in Russia and most of our muslims are good guys. Most of people here wont agree with it, but I live among them and they are ok. They have medieval man mentality but learn quickly to be civilized.

> Pouring money into caucasus in order to keep mussies there happy?

A huge chunk of this money goes on antiterror operation which lasts a fucking eternity. You will never know but we have some troubles with those fags left from the Chechen wars and Kadyrov and his chechens deal with them on his own without russian soldiers being killed.

BTW a muslim-majority republic of Tatarstan is a donor region (most of russian-majority are not)

>Russians are living like shit in rotten commieblocks while Grozny is the most modern city in Russia

Grozny was completely destroyed in the war and Kadyrov (with his feudal way of doing things) spent all the money he was given to restore Chechnya on the only one city in it while Chechnya remains staying in ruines. Still, he does his job keeping the terrorists either dead or hiding from their death in the mountains

He makes a fair point between native and immigrant demographics. It's hardly the old Muslim families that lived in France, Britain, Germany for ages that explode, it's the immigrants.

Though Saudi Arabia tries to radicalize even them through mosques they sponsor to spread Wahhabi crap.

"so-called revolution"
what did he imply

pol btfo

Putin's been dead for almost two decades
and everyone knows it

He's based like Switzerland.

Best leader in the world in this moment.

He cares about his citizens an his country.

He values human life.

He's also funny at times!

I heard a story that when he was stationed in Germany when the Berlin wall went down and a mob attempted to storm the Russian consulate where he worked he went outside and handled the sitaution without any problem

What went wrong here

>He's also funny at times!
lol not as funny as your post

>muh radical Islam
All Islam is the same. Kill yourself.

Everyone knows it was Putin provoking war with the US with his cyberwarfare attacks on America and his repeated threat to annihilate the West with nuclear war.

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

Putin is threatening to use nukes in Norway against the US
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war:
pravdareport.com/news/world/europe/16-12-2016/136434-russia_germany-0/

Putin has threatened to annihilate the US with nuclear war
aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/

Putin has threatened to launch a nuclear war if Hillary gets elected:
globalnews.ca/news/2998588/vladimir-putin-ally-threatens-nuclear-war-if-americans-vote-for-hillary-clinton/

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

He assassinates his opponents, bombs schools and hospitals, violates our national security, manipulates our elections, conspires with the jews and muslims, blackmails our president, floods Sup Forums with pro-Kremlin propaganda, fake news, slide threads and he's a clay-stealing kleptocrat.

Why didn't you archive?
>thedailybeast com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
archive.is/pKkAF

>Putin is threatening
Most likely taken out of context and still it's just empty talk and show of his power like the airspace violations

Knows about Sup Forums, like Trump.

Literally the hero we don't deserve.

Putin is a White Nationalist.

>Why didn't you archive?
I don't work for Israel and I'm not keen on giving the Mossad my VPN's IP address

good goy