WE WUZ FUHRERS N SHEEET!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/ironicmemesinc/works/26807673-we-wuz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheeit!

DAS RITE

HEIL HITLER NIGGAS

The white man has demonized Hitler so much because Hitler was about to build the largest African Empire in history.

He started in Germany because first he had to roll back the French colonizers and have a united people in one reich. Once that was accomplished, the plan was to unite the region with North Africa, and then downward -- would have been the largest African Kingdom in human history...

Why do you think the whites portray him as evil all the time? Why are black children taught in schools to hate him, while the real history is hidden from them?

Rise up Kings

Get educated.

That means the leftists have to acknowledge the nazis as the good guys and that hitler did nothing wrong.

Love it.

The worst thing is I genuinely cant tell if thats one of us taking the piss or not. Niggers really are that delusional.

wtf i love niggers now

If this gets viral, what the fuck would the left do?

THATS RIGHT

this shit puts new meaning into

>DAS right!

alright

>WE WUZ KANGS
The Egyptians enslaved the jews - and so, they need to pay reparations to the jews for causing them so much distress.
>WE WUZ FUHRERS
They killed 6 googolplexes of jews.

Damn, the blacks sound like a terrible bunch of people.

>"POC take back Nazism from white racists"

This has to stop. Egyptians, Classical musicians, majority of ancient advanced civilizations, Lemurians, Atlanteans, fucking Ayy Lmaos, FINE, TAKE THEM ALL YOU THIEVES.
BUT NOT MY BOY!

Do you konw the truth about the hate of D. Trump, many will say no, but the truth is that he is a black man.

Basketballgrupen reporting.

redbubble.com/people/ironicmemesinc/works/26807673-we-wuz