Daily reminder that flagfags are autists

Be proud of your country unless you aren't from the US.

Even us anons who aren't neocohens like u post with different flags.
The US flag represents mayhem, zog and degeneracy

Why won't leafs just be themselves? I"m probably shy about 15 lulz the past 3 days because of this.

I post with a non geo-centric flag, because I like Sup Forums's commitment to anonymity, and I think it should be preserved whenever possible. I like it when the only thing you can judge a post by is its content.

Strayans still use our flag, no shame here cunt!

The US flag was created and promoted to create and identity for everyone that submits to the (((state))).
This shit flag was created to catch everyone who leans to the right at maximum in an civic nationalist cage

While I have you, wanted to say thanks for sending over your version of Golden One to Sweden to punch those two niggers in the head.

Nationality is integral for understanding context in political discussion.

fuck off to Sup Forums or /bant/ if geo flags are so fucking important

No, it is not. What matters is the content of the post and nothing else. And I'm saying this as a nationalist myself; the anonymity that Sup Forums offers is unique.

God shed his grace on thee...

>attempting to use "autist" as an insult on Sup Forums

Yup.

>t. butthurt proxy poster

on phone, you only see normal flags, no one can hide

Context is a fundamental building block in the house that is content, on might even say it's the base slab on which content us built.

I'll give an example;
Last election during the primaries someone with an American flag might post:
>I'm voting Ted Cruz instead of trump because x, y and z
And someone else might explain to that person all the reasons why Ted Cruz is actually a faggot and trump is the right choice.

Then someone with an German flag might post:
>I'm voting for Ted Cruz instead if trump because x, y and z
And someone might respond with:
>Shut the fuck up you can't even vote you faggot eurocuck cunt

See? Context is important!

I still disagree, anyone can talk about a politician's good or bad qualities. Besides, if you love context with posts, I don't understand why you're even on Sup Forums. You might as well say "well if we had their occupation it would also offer context to their post"

Holy crap turkmenistan. I thought you were a myth from a horror novel.
R A R E
A
R
E

I still blame burgers for this flag shit. While I still remember Sup Forums without flags, it is undeniable that geolocations have influenced the culture of this board. It's you burgers who ruined everything by diregarding a post simply for its flag.

I feel nationality is the only context relevant to political discussion.

Can you just pay your debts already.

>Daily reminder that autists don't know how to cope with change

Gas yourself, faggot. Flags now represent ideology

shut up, boy

all those in favor of making OP walk the plank, say ARR!