WTF

armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/minority-report-becomes-reality-in-japan-prosecution-before-you-commit-a-crime/

>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Catilinarian_conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Abe

that law will never be enacted on an actual Jap tho

theyl use it to rape middle-easteners that they dont like

holy shit, based af

Yeah, it's gonna be used to keep the riff raff on their toes

Some crimes already do exist where the conspiracy to do them is in and of itself a crime. I also doubt people are going to be thrown into prison the moment someone accuses them as this article suggests.

>This empowers prosecutors to monitor and arrest people in the planning stages of crimes.
How is this unique? Planning a crime is a crime itself, in my country's penal codex we have special articles for this. Planning in a group (plotting) is also a crime. The proper Roman rule is "cogitationis poenam nemo patitur", so you cannot punish for thinking (eg. like when the Russian tsar Peter "the Great" broke this rule when he sentenced his son to death), but when thinking becomes planning then it's already a crime.

I love him

Don't you mean liff laff?

BTW, this ancient Roman example is interesting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Catilinarian_conspiracy

So you can be arrested for planning to commit a crime? Doesn't this already exist everywhere in the world? The example in the blog post with the bribe seems like conjecture based in the authors imagination.

>"It looks like we should eliminate the Olympics to preserve our rights."

Yeah, erase your culture and hide in your air-condition boxes like good sheep, all for the pleasure of being suicide-murdered when you step out for groceries. Sounds like a good trade.

He was 7 years in jail because without a valid case, so I would say that he's kinda distrustful when it comes down to give judges more power.

welp, there's the groundwork for the sibyl system

Are you perhaps studying to become a judge? You sound like someone I used to know...

If not, please disregard, I need sleep.

lul

So are all the loli artists going to get arrested for pedophilia?

Just have every politics start as a grandma who drank a youth potion and we good

>japs have evolved the ability to mathematically calculate the odds of you committing a crime in their country and can arrest you before you even thought of doing anything wrong
And people say asians aren't gonna rule the world.

Every Loli* wtf

This is based as fuck.
You just know it will never be implemented here in the West because of >muh racism

most of the efficiency in japan is a way for gangsters to make excuses to off people or jail them when they cross the line, the intellect comes in handy when every other nationality is too stupid to figure this out

>wow 90% conviction rate??!?! Japanese people are so smart!!!!

nope, I only studied law some time ago, but I'm not that user you mean

Thanks

This is some shit tier clickbait. Being able to arrest people for planning a crime is normal in most the civilized world.

Don't you mean ruru?