VERDICT ANNOUNCED AT 11AM EST

This thread will probably die before then but I will re-make it. The judge has made a decision and will be announcing it today at 11 AM EST which is three hours from now.

QUICK RUNDOWN: In 2014, the girl in pic related bullied her mentally ill boyfriend into killing himself via text message. The individual in question was already pre-disposed to suicidal tendencies as evidenced by a previous suicide attempt and a history of depression/anxiety and this girl supposedly pushed him over the edge by telling him shit like "get back in the car" when he was trying to kill himself via carbon monoxide poisoning and in communication with her via text. The liberals are now trying to crucify her under the charge of "involuntary manslaughter".

I am confident she will be found not guilty. It's not illegal to bully someone into killing themselves and more importantly it shouldn't be. Obviously it's a despicable act and this girl is mentally ill herself, but the precedent set by such a thing is too slippery of a slope and can and will be cited to defend a myriad of other cases in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/mass-woman-charged-boyfriend-death-life-article-1.3232114
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/teen-text-killer-livestream-video-michelle-carter-verdict-suicide-boyfriend-conrad-roy/
livestream.com/accounts/18968940/events/7476095
strawpoll.me/13205417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she will be found guilty of manslaughter, be given 5 years with probation after 2 with 150 hours community service. that or 3 years with probation after 6 months and 100 hours community service

>It's not illegal to bully someone into killing themselves and more importantly it shouldn't be

It is, though. This case is not the first of its kind. The precedent has already been set. She will be found guilty, and rightfully so.

Now delete your shitty thread and fuck off.

She's not mentally ill, she was 17 and experimenting.

Do you know which kind of homicide she was charged with by the prosecution?

ugly whore needs life sentence

How do you know this? Or are you sucking this out of your [insert orifice]?

>ugly whore needs life sentence
This.

>Girl

Not guilty my friend.

Deserves life in a work camp. Unfit to live as a free human being.

Did she break any real laws. Persuading him to do it for her gratification is probably wrong but not illegal. She felt guilty isn't that bad enough? There is no need to victimize her for helping him commit to what he said he wanted. She was just his death coach.

No she didn't from what I understand.

well thats what good ol fashionend vigilante justice should kick in

this
>flag
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

She's pretty and deserved better than a suicidal beta. Hopefully, soon after exoneration she'll find a tall alpha with a massive dick to make her forget all the trouble that beta caused her.

educated guess from how the courts work for women, especially young "white" women

I hope they give her life.
Hope you die too faggot.

Remove those genes, feminism needs to die so they know their place. I'm 100% sure she's a sociopath and therefor feminist so remove it.

Every girl I've ever dated long enough to hear their "dark secrets" has told me a similar story to this.
A "suicide pact" with some highschool sweetheart or college sweetheart, where she'd instigate a mutual overdose and "wuss out".
All girls have done this at some point in their life.

>ugly

she is a solid 8 m8

For once I agree with libshits about something. It's one thing to troll and tell someone to kill themselves anonymously, but it's a different ballgame when people you know, love and respect do it.

What the fuck kind of girls are you dating

Kinda this. Put her parents there along side.

I proposed to commit suicide together to my gf but she politely declined. This was after I read Luther.

i understand the "slippery slope" thing..but reading her texts...shes kinda evil

I wish I could bully 95% of the subhumans on this board into suicide
Inept permavirgins are scum

Found her article, her name is Michele Carter

nydailynews.com/news/crime/mass-woman-charged-boyfriend-death-life-article-1.3232114

The prosecutor charged her with involuntary manslaughter, which is the unlawful killing of another human being absent intent. In order to get a conviction, the prosecution must show the death resulted from a high degree of negligence.

I think she will not get convicted because the prosecutor charged her with the wrong form of homicide when she clearly had intent to kill that guy. However, no other form of homicide works in this situation because there was no factual or proximate causation linking her physical actions to his death due to not being present at the scene.

I could see the prosecutor trying to argue assisted suicide, but she did not materially aid him in committing suicide. She would have had to set the car up for him or actually be present.

kind of looks like an uglier version of cara

That is my point. If you look up involuntary manslaughter cases, the charge appears to be reserved for things like accidental death via DUI. It's not even close to being the same caliber as what Michelle Carter did on an objective level. She will walk free

It better be guilty or else....

She'll get off. While she's a piece of shit, she broke no laws.

Lansky will probably having her filming for BLACKED by the end of the month.

Kek

I fucking HATE niggers! They are dumb, unkind, aggressive, violent, idiotic, unimaginative, sub-human retards.

That was random...

what was the message?

That's a man.

She is diabolically beautiful.

If I was the judge I'd sentence her to 10 years community service at an animal welfare organisation.

Let's be honest here: putting her in jail isn't going to help anyone. Not her, not society, not her dead boyfriend. She can be rehabilitated by caring for vulnerable creatures and her natural caring instinct rekindled.

Pic related is what she would look like after she's been 5 years in jail.

>The liberals are now trying to crucify her under the charge of "involuntary manslaughter".
But she's an oppressed woman and the "victim" was a fucking white male!
How come liberals are not on her side?

Was at the grocery store yesterday and saw this on the cover of a magazine in the checkout line: maybe People, dunno.

All I could think was, "Why is this cover-worthy?"

Niggers do shit x10 worse than text someone to kys. Killing each other over chicken, putting babies in the oven, raping the elderly, raping animals, setting animals on fire, etc. NEEEEVVVVER would the nog be the cover story mattering not the degeneracy.

Theories other than 'jews'?

lol this slag isn't getting rehabilitated retard

So what happend?

kek

she looks mildly cute in that pic. would rape.

8 years

Good on her!

What kind of fucked up FAS mutants (and how many) do you have in your country that would make her an 8 by comparison?

She looks like a soulless evil bitch.

I bet her masculine browline got you excited. Fag

GET READY

ITS HAPPENING

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/teen-text-killer-livestream-video-michelle-carter-verdict-suicide-boyfriend-conrad-roy/

livestream.com/accounts/18968940/events/7476095

better link

She's hot and evil, I like her.

Holy shit she is having a meltdown

Not guilty.
Noice. Maybe she'll have a chance to not act like a retard.

Where there are niggers, the blame lies with kikes. Without kikes in the USA there'd be no niggers at all.

Remember, ever nigger problem is really a Jewish problem.

Here's the thing, there's not federal law that covers this so it's state legislated. She's not being tried in a state where it's illegal, so she won't get convicted on a murder charge but, she will most likely get a pretty heavy guilty conviction and sentence, for the additional, lesser charges.

All and all, it's so fucking disappointing that THIS is even a story, or a case. I mean, whether he killed himself that night or 3 weeks, months, years or decades later, most likely he'd have done it if he really wanted to but, who knows when?! And not for nothing, but who the fuck was SHE to do what she did, to help him along?! It really pisses me off that whether or not this bitch knew he had depression or suicidal thoughts prior to this, she AT LEAST KNEW 100%, that anyone stating they are even thinking of killing themselves, absolutely has problems today. She didn't do what she did because SHE'S been proven to be mentally ill, unable to think clearly, make rational decisions, suffers from a disability, etc., right?! Nope. She's just a dumb, spoiled, teenie-bopper cunt bag, who used this "boyfriend's issues", for HER OWN entertainment and enjoyment.

In my opinion, what she did was WORSE than 95% of the premeditated murders committed in this country because she slowly, methodically and calculatingly, made several conscious, promotive, purposeful and intentional attempts to drive him over the fucking edge. Could you imagine you found out about this, knowing your daughter was actually friends with a girl like this?!? During what's already probably the WORST social times, for a majority of pre-teens and teens, knowing how really mean kids will be to eachother, as a parent, I hope she rots inside her straight jacket from a fucking cell in a max security, for the rest of her life, so that my kid, yours or anyone's isn't caught having a bad day, by this whore. I firmly believe in eye for an eye/making societal examples to set the tone/expectation. Hope she's 1st.

It's not even over yet.

But guilty.

Yeah I spoke too soon. The judge is jewing us out by taking forever.

Innocent Tbh, she's just a victim of American culture that forcefully medicates people starting in childhood. Tom Cruise was right about psychiatry.

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Guilty. As she should be.

Judges are good at jewery.

He made it seem like not guilty, but then spent 4 hours listing all the elements of manslaughter.

going by what the judge is saying this is a guilty verdict and the court will let a higher court sort out the law.

ITS HAPPENING. FOX IS CARRYING IT

WOMEN BTFO. TIME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS

Hahahaha fuck that psychiatrist.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED. MAY SHE BURN IN HELL. AMEN.

GUILTY OF MANSLAUGHTER

Can't believe she's guilty. Dark day for free speech

Fuck Jews.

I hate this girl but I hope she isn't jailed for the ceime of being mean. Slippery slope and all that.

Bullying someone into suicide is murder....
Tard

strawpoll.me/13205417
Do you like the flags?

I asked to be kept posted. Is she guilty?

Fuck off Steve Irwin!

Sooooo...

No more kys on Sup Forums? :(

Yeah

nice ID

kys

Just came back as guilty.

Don't worry, they'll appeal to the state supreme court, and them petition SCOTUS if that doesn't work out, and end the end she'll do like 2 years.

HAHA
Never waive your right to a jury.

nope.

actually, YOU can fuck off and kys right now ya fucking faggot.

>Stunning decision

Wtf fox lol

Good. Evil fucking bitch. Sentence; stoned to death.

wew
>bully a tranny online
>he kills himself
>involuntary manslaughter
This is not good.

What did I just fucking say?

She's going to get an easy sentence though.

Lmao just turn off your computer haha

Freeze punk! You're under arrest!

Yup, the only cases that the judge cited during the court analysis were two Massachusetts based cases. Looks like it was a difficult choice.

Regardless, I retract my previous statement in the OP. I was not aware of the full details of the case. I did not know she was on the phone with him at the time...literally listening to the coughing and him dying. That's fucked

Nope, free speech will be hit here.
With precendence, they can consider anything they want here to as "bullying" that leads to suicide.

FOUND GUILTY

You can look at her and tell she still doesn't think she did anything wrong.

>shooting someone with a gun who dies is murder
>lmao just put on your SWAT gear

this is how puerile and ignorant you sound. fuck off you uneducated, gas huffing retard.

No internet, no leaving Massachusetts.
Guys, we're looking at a crack whore in the making.

women are natural sociopaths