Question, if calling a black person a nigger is the worst thing you can say...

Question, if calling a black person a nigger is the worst thing you can say, what's the worst thing you can call a white person?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/babtou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"racist"

Responsible straight white male Christian with a wife and kids

Since nigger means Black i guess the equivalent is calling caucasians whitey

more like what word gives white people an excuse to assault and chimp out

nigger lover

Gay, faggot, homo, etc.

A nigger. Literal antipod of "white", whatever that may mean.

You cant offend white man by any racial slur because he doesnt feel inferior deep inside.

/thread

Race traitor

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/babtou

>Question, if calling a black person a nigger is the worst thing you can say, what's the worst thing you can call a white person?
There is no analog because once a population reaches a collective IQ, they cease to chimp out at the utterance of certain words.

This 100%

>Negroid
>Nigger
>Caucasoid
>..

and STILL we wouldn't be offended by some lowly tilted nigger

Its also Nigger

Jew

No, that's worst word which you can call a jew.

The wrong pronoun

first post is right again. We need to redpill society fast, it's terrible.

A nigger

this,lol
feels good to be white desu

I think the word is 'Cracker'

A bum.

Nothing, that is to say don't call them anything.

The worst thing you can do to a white person is to disregard them completley. The worst thing would be to ignore their history, their life's accomplishments, their communities, and what they have to say.

The worst thing you can do to someone is to treat them as if they don't exist. It's something that's happened to pretty much every racial group and sub racial group at some point in their history, though arguably it's happening to whites on a global scale now.

a libertarian because it implies that you're mentally weak and follow a cucked ideology

Nothing. Whites aren't insecure faggots like nigger.

Change your flag NOW

/thread

Why?

Come on man ;[

Unemployed

Call the white person a nigger

>what's the worst thing you can call a white person?

a nigger

Yeah but dindus are usually leftists so... and I think I don't need to emphasize abut their mental weakness also.

This is just stupid. Black people get offended if you call them black. So they are just affirming that being black is something humiliating...

"Cuck"

Snow nigger or Cumskin

origin of nigger is latin
black = nigrum
white = alba
so albino is modern equivalent to nigger

Cuck.

Dies

A nigger.

Unprodutive member of society.

This always was funny to me because the 2 racist white folk terms most used were still at the expense of black people
"cracker" - term came from slave masters cracking whips on blacks
"Honkey" - was a white guy in the ghetto looking for black hookers because they were cheaper and more numerous

nigger is not the worse.

Uncle tom is. Ask any black person and they'll tell you this

you can call whites anything you want, we're white and on top of the world. Nothing should bother us really

Cracker is actually really bad if you know where it comes from. There aren't any good ways to recover if someone calls you that, at least none that won't end in a fight.

Depends on the ethnicity. Unlike niggers we white people have real diversity with many different ethnicities. So you have to focus on the ethnicity and or nationality if you really want to get under their skin. You can trigger many Germans by pulling the nazicard,say to polish people that their land is rightful Russian clay,say to Swiss people that they're German and so on.