You people are disgusting

Celebrating a tragic event just because most people dead were refugees and muslims? What if it was you trapped inside such a building and being burnt alive to death?

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XcBiWCEY2I
youtube.com/watch?v=0yQLIlIetDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Celebrating a tragic event just because most people dead were refugees and Muslims?
I wouldn't call it celebrating so much as "enthusiastic concern".

Don't look back in anger

feels good man

I wish more Muslims would get burned

I'd probably die if I was trapped inside, weird that.

Keep crying.

If the fire is ready, starting a celebration isn't that much of fuss, really. Bring some bacon!

It's disgusting and shouldn't have happened.
Give anons a break though, they've been reading for years about terrorist attacks by Muslims in their nations, nothing wrong with a bit Schadenfreude in times where terror attack and rapes across Europe are being commited in the name of Islam and people are powerless to speak out against it.

Why would I care, I'd be dead

15/6 THE BONFIRE OF THE DIVERSITIES - NEVA FORGET!!

If it were me I wouldn't have just sat there like I was told like a good dog. Fuck orders I'm getting me and my family out.

I definitely wouldnt gloat over it and wouldnt celebrate little kids (who are too young to understand the ideological and demographic war they are caught up in) losing their lives, not even to be an edgelord. But I do find the reaction of lefties and Muzzies pretty ironic. They're practically calling for violent revolution now when they were either silent or preaching peace and love all the times white people have been killed on the streets of that same city by the same ethnic and religious group as the majority of the towers residents.

Nice flag bro. Here's a reply you desperately crave you fag

>What if it was you trapped inside such a building and being burnt alive to death?
>nigga you're on Sup Forums saying this shit - we would be partying

It was the will of allah.

chances terrorists were killed in this fire: 100%

Friendly reminder

>dead muslims
>tragic

>muh shill

Fuck off tin foil hatter

Nobody died. They set fire to an empty building as part of a training drill. Crisis Actors all over this!

>What if it was you trapped inside such a building and being burnt alive to death?

It wasn't though. It was people I don't care about.

>but what if things were magically different?

They're not, though.

What was the point of this thread?

Fuck off snowflake

Please get your autism treated.

Given the waiting list for council housing in Kensington & Chelsea is 45 years minimum, how did so many foreigners get housed right off the boat?

Albeit they housed them in a death trap, I suppose, deliberately using "green" insulation that isn't exactly proving to be fire resistant in practice, but even so?

One of them retarded shitskins probably started the fire.
I'd bet my money on it.

>What if
Post discarded.

pack my bags and gtfo fast

>nazi flag
>concerned about mudslimes burning to death
turns out OP is a huge faggot

i am positive that if i was the one in the burning building the mudslimes wouldn't give fuck about me.

I'm not a tan tourist or a worthless mudslime, so I don't really care to be quite honest my dude. Also arab filth and brainwashed mudslimes tend to be extremely stupid on average, no wonder one of those literal morons accidentally set his fridge on fire.

Thank God I don't have to live around those fucking retards, especially a building full of the parasites. It was only a matter of time before one of those idiots blew something up, intentionally or not.

Send the tourists home, Europe.

Wouldnt be remotely surprising if there was some shitskin foul play at work. If there is dont expect the media to want to talk about it though. They are too busy using this to make Brits all lovey dovey with the poor innocent muzzies who randomly start killing them on the streets every month or so.

Don't know why I laughed so hard at that pic

>enthusiastic concern

fucking kek'd and checked mate. #notallleafs

>What if it was you trapped inside such a building

What if your aunt had a penis, then she would be your uncle!

how did it catch on fire if nobody could cook due to ramadan? answer: bomb making.

>had a Nazi flag
>condemning those who love the death of lots of shitskins

Are you stupid? The fire started at 1am around the time they can cook

there are trolls on this board in case you didn't understand that...

Stop posting.

>flag

I'm pretty sure this thread is made for people to discuss the 2nd post in the OP's pic.

>What if it waas you trapped inside such a buildin and being burnt alive to death

Pic related. I'd expect our adversaries to react in exactly the same manner.

wish i had a refrigerator worth 1.5b

I want every single one of them to leave Europe and never come back.

Still though, being burned alive is a tragic way to go, especially considering there were many kids among the victims....

Hitler loved muslims though

nonsense. since all mudslimes were of inferior race back in the days he hated them as all the other garbage. he liked them to fight for him in their home countries though. sane with japs, he actually considered asians inferior, too.

How did the fire totally consume the building? Was there no fire seperation or fire suppression ?

>being burnt alive to death?
God this is horrid to read

youtube.com/watch?v=8XcBiWCEY2I

This was the type of cladding on the building: youtube.com/watch?v=0yQLIlIetDM

It burns faster than paper and is used on a lot of new builds throughout the continent too. European regulators doing their jobs as always.