Daily reminder Men that go for Asian women are beta faggots that should end themselves for fucking women that look like...

Daily reminder Men that go for Asian women are beta faggots that should end themselves for fucking women that look like goats, They are the biggest scum in the world and are the biggest contributor to the death of the white race ,i would rather fuck arabs or poos than asians atleast they have somewhat similar blood to whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYO77zNhWl4&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daily reminder Men that go for Asian women are beta faggots

REMINDER #2 : The Asian men that go for White women are ALPHA MALES

Asian and Alpha hahahhahaah

Thats an old cross dresser u retard. Asian women are the real master race, unlike convict-island-niggers. Imagine still falling for the white woman meme xDDDDD

you need to get nuked again

that's true tho

My Asian girl friend is hot and an amazing person. Why does this anger you so much? Is it that she loves how tall I am and how light my hair is

Poo detected, sorry ur race isnt as attractive as ours

Oh rly?

OP's relationship didn't go as planned

>My Asian girl friend is hot
then he posts a picture of her ...

Post pictures then. If you're in the minority of white men who actually get an Asian girlfriend who isn't an uncouth snaggle-tooth gook, then post pics to prove it.

>Asian
>Alpha

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting Sven.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Asians look ugly asfk

>oldfags are natsoc XDDD meme

Considering that modern day natsocs are overwhelmingly autistic, you'd fit right in.

Faggot

15 posts in and the autistic Asian guy with the British flag who spams these threads isn't here yet. Must be a new record.

This /thread
>tfw OP got cucked by a mail order bride from Vietnam so therefore all Hot as fuck Asian girls are suddenly bad.

cuter without makeup tbqh

Makeup: automatically +100 to attractiveness

Shit just realized

So autistic Asian men can go harass her? How new do you think I am christcuck?

its so cringy when i go to the gym and see white dudes with their asian girlfriends, you fuckers are the cause of the decline of whites

haha fuck you stormcuck

There are more faggot with ugly gook women than white women with niggers, These faggots should be killed for being race traitors

I hope you die in a car crash

I don't blame them desu.
I bagged myself a nice Greek girl,
(Inb4 >Greek >white)
But look, men are attracted to femininity. It's simple biology. Masculine desires feminine.
Whilst white women are aesthetically the most pleasing, the sad truth is that the majority of white women have given up all their other feminine traits. They act like men, and you wonder why men turn away from them and toward more traditional feminine women?

>Shaq asks Chinese pop star Victoria to marry him

Shaqs alpha incarnate, stay blacked and mad fgts

Daily reminder that this should be in

I hope you get eaten by an alligator.

Animals can stick with animals

OP is a mouth breather and posted a pic of what is likely a lady boy.

Asian women are great, lived in Asia for a few years and dated a few. One was definite wife material but I met her knowing I only had a few months left in the area.

YE rite burger

its a joke you retard he just randomly says that to everyone

She needs to die

>would rather fuck an Indian than an Asian chick

Don't get ahead of yourself OP.

Go fuck an emo crocodile dundee. Your country is literally just a meme.

RARE

HAHAHAH

it doesn't work both ways???

>Daily reminder Men that go for Asian women are beta faggots
Go back to /r/asianmasculinity.
Your constantly blaming white males for everything isnt going to get you laid. The problem is the WOMEN.
We blame white women for only wanting black males, you should be doing the same with your women.

Why even bother? The faggots on this site have been so ingrained with their gay anime cartoons that Japan and Japs are seen to them as a higher race than even whites. You cannot break such delusions.

That's a tranny, right?

I am not an Asian you fuckin burger

If you say something is attractive in the media enough retards will believe it this is what is happening with niggers and gooks

from thailand 100%

hmm I wonder why

Wanna relax with some Asian/nigger music after your shit insult faggot? youtube.com/watch?v=lYO77zNhWl4&spfreload=5

True.

RICED
stay mad cumskins, meanwhile white numbers are dropping hard while there are 2 billion+ Asians

Tell us how you really think.

Mercy.

Not posting her on here to get doxed by some loser who hates the only acceptable interracial marriage. She's cute all right, use your imagination, many of them look the same lol. I also do not mind seeing white girls with Asian men. Niggers or shit skins with white women drive me up the fucking wall.

I made this mistake and hate myself. At least I had a daughter and not a son

Asians look like goats

Any interracial coupling in any combination or form will is harmful to the white race. If more and more white men are being pleasured by non-white women, then who are to please the white girls? Yes, that's right, Tyrone or Chang.

If more and more asian women are going after white men, who will the asian men fuck? Yes, that's right, more and more white girls.

IF you truly believe in your pure race ideology you'd steer away from all non-white women

Lol thats funny because shitskins are more related to whites than Asians HAHAHAHA

If white women weren't so entitled, showed respect for themselves and everyone else, there wouldn't be so many white men seeking out Asian partners.

All a white woman has to do to be romantically successful is maintain a normal weight, be nicely groomed, not be a total slut, and have a positive attitude. But all that is misogynistic, according to modern feminism. I cannot blame the young white American males of today pursuing partners outside their race or nationality.

There was a time when the only guys into Asian chicks were guys who were closeted homosexuals (because, and I quote one here, "Asian girls have asses like 12-year old boys"), or beta losers who wanted complete control overr a woman due to severe insecurity, or pedophiles. No decent man would've been seen dating an Asian woman.

>Asians
>Alpha males

TRUTH

>Niggers or shit skins with white women drive me up the fucking wall.

Well you need to be more protective of "your" women then, rather than dating some asian girl.

>the only acceptable interracial marriage

imagine believing this

There are tons of white people here who have breed with asian woman. I am glad to see them more
because I hate my people. they are moron

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

Lol average beta faggot white man right there

You seem jelly Ausfag

ART

I can't explain why, but its true

You seem like a race traitor eurofag

I don't care if white hoes get riced, more asians for white guys then.

Yea lets make the white race extinct

stop being parasitic cunt

hapas are more attractive than white roasties

Hey this is a Hong Kong comic actor. I have a lot of respect for this man. His whore wife left him and he raised his son alone.

Are trying to make me puke with these pics?

t.fat roastie.

woman detected

Quick, has anyone seen that hapa that spergs out when you mention WMAF?

I was just about to ask if anyone's seen him around lately kek

Ok i was an Asian male first but now i am a women well then

Its true, Asian males can be alpha if they stopped being such fucking nerds

It's just that putting Asian and alpha together is prime bait for stormfag betas

Is it just me or is Australia the most racist country on Earth? Every Apex video on Facebook has a bunch of people saying "deport these S U D A N E S E cunts"

It's our duty as men to protect our women, you betas that want the "submissive" women are fucking sad, you can't handle a peer so you settle for an subordinate drone.

Yea we are

>not breaking women into submission and conformity

Why even live

Ok enough role play for today i have triggered enough beta white gook lovers TRUE ARYAN MISSION SUCCESSFUL ONCE MORE RETURNING TO HOME LOO

>88

I am just a poo born here hiding behind a nazi flag

Alpha Japs make whites look like cucked cowards

Even half of Hitlers most loyal elite troops chose betraying their people and embracing a cucked genocide rather than die fighting. The Japs had maybe 1% of their soldiers surrender on Iwo Jima.

It's treasonous for asians to fuck pink-skinned western neanderthals or darkie homo erectus. It will contaminate their gene pool.