infowars.com/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-full-interview-leaked/

thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-exposed-by-alex-jones-in-leaked-audio-recordings

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast
archive.is/vMwrU
a.uguu.se/vert3vXi4n18.webm
infowars.com/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-full-interview-leaked/
infowarsstore.com/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-performance-artist-attorney-says-texas-child-custody-case
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the archive

>thedailybeast com/megyn-kelly-exposed-by-alex-jones-in-leaked-audio-recordings
archive.is/vMwrU

Bumping

bwahahahaha, listening to it right now. MSM once again BTFO, NBC on suicide watch

You just know

shlomo sells drama, the goy buys

'MURRICA

And, any interessting fragments or is this just another clickbait from mr alexstein?

also that commercial at the end 'MURRICA^2

He was yelling about releasing it in yesterday's show. So I figure there will probably be a SPECIAL REPORT or something like that also released that summarizes the drama.

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

>tfw no Deep State shadow government agent waifu like Megyn

yeah but its alex jones.

fuck him

gettting the same error. SURELY some smartypants was smartypants enough to save the video

Me too, can't watch it.

its back up

The writing in that article is so fucking pozzed I'm pretty sure I've got full blown AIDS now

THE FULL INTERVIEW HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET

enjoy it while it lasts, youtubes got algorithms so when and if it hits one it'll disappear off the list

you mean you a deceitful, lying sack of shit waifu?

Is the full, unedited interview actually leaked, though? Those YouTube videos on those pages aren't unedited, they're Alex talking about it.

what are the differences between this and what aired?

How the fuck did NBC not make him sign a contract where they had 100% rights to the recording
dumbasses kek

ohhhh yes big daddy google gimme that sweet sweeeeeet disinfo

keep me in the dark, take me TAKE ME AAHHHOOHHHH!!!

>Her crew of.....Inteligence Operatives
he has kind of dropped the ball lately, too campy for me

p. sure Alex wouldn't have done the interview in that case. You could tell in the run up he was excited to have baited them in to doing this.

bump!

I'm converting the recently-posted video to webm right now. Don't know the maximum file size for Sup Forums, though.

This is now a Millie thread

he said sandy hook was a hoax now his back peddling.

>i don't believe what im saying?

fuck info shill

pretty much the summary of this controversy

>megan kelly told alex jones it would be a simple sit down interview, a softball with no gotcha qeustions.
> she doesn't really follow through on that promise and tries a gotcha question with sandy hook
> both sides of the aisle filliped out
>on the left you have an outrage at megan kelly for even giving air time to a sandyhook denier air-time. Conspiracy theorists should not be paid attention too, especially when it comes to such sensitive issues like sandyhook
> some of the right, aka alex jones fans, are saying that the media is full of shit because megan kelly lied in the first place and the real story here is that the media is the real fake news here for trying a gotcha question.

It's really weird. To me I think the left and right are operating on two different planes of outrage. One is outrage because they see the contraversy about keeping news as real as possible, and therefore should not look at alex jones, obviously favoring the media. The other side is more focused on the bullshit of the situation, so they care more about "who was lying here", hence they are very critical of the msm and favor alex jones, a figure who exists as a mainstream media critic.

You can really see the differencecs in ideology and perception of the world here. On one hand you have a side that has the upmost confidence in trying to keep things professional as possible, hence favoring anyone that gives off that impression despite a difference in reality. These people are more likely to favor big government. And the other side is more focused on bullshit. They are more along the line of skeptics. They see that illusion of appearance and and say "well i can see past the bs, so I must be on to something" and then creates an "us vs them" as being contrarians. The problem with this group is the exact opposite of the other, they fall under the fallacy of too much skepticism of the authority and will deny anything that they say. Hence why they are more inclined to fall into conspiracy theories.a lot of people in pol are more like this group, hence they believe in weird shit the holocausts was faked and muh flat earth. and da joooooossss

Youtube was down earlier, but I was able to watch this just now.

#2 trending lol

>conflating bullshit like flat earth retardedness with real life conspiracies like the joos and the holohoax

just kill yourself spook, no one is buying your flat earth nonsense faggot

there may be some contraverises surronding the halocaust and the joos, but ultimatley they are nothing more than that. Just slight factual disagreement. But people like you and many people here seeks something greater beind it all and sympathize with Hitler that "perhaps he was on to something". This is the problem with the mindset of being too much of a skeptic agaisnt authority, eventually you drive yourself mad because you can't distinguish reality from hypotheticals that go against authority.

Why else do you think there is so much "help pol when does this roller coaster ride end" or "Help i've overdosed on redpills" with numerous responses to it being ya your new here lol. We accepted being crazy get used to your new state of depression and crazy bat shit thoughts

Tending tab is curated, as in someone picks them.

First off, learn how to spell. Get back on your meds or whatever the fuck your problem is.

Secondly, the only newfag here is you.

Seems like your in denial about the Jewish question to me.

It's 2mb. So just upload it somewhere and post link.

not an argument. learn to read, I wasn't advocating flat earth nonsense
and yes I am because no one seems to have an answer to "what's their end game". Sure they disproportionately run shit like super liberal colleges and banks and all that shit but so what? what is the grand scheme here that is so bad? To me, I think it's the left, but to some of you that believe in hiter you think there is something inherently mischievous about the jes

fucking 1-D chess amateurs.

if they air it now they're "legitimizing" a sandy hook denier. if they don't air it they're "BTFO by alex jones revealing their agenda".

it's win-win for him, even though it already kind of was anyway.

>t. never watched Alex before

>desire to know more intensifies

a.uguu.se/vert3vXi4n18.webm

is alex jones still relevant?

This is actually a fairly rare opportunity to see media dissembling in action. On one side the edited, prepackaged interview and on the other the full version. Don't usually get access to both.

Anyone have a link to the edited interview? All I'm getting results for is stuff about the leaked one.

During the campaigns I watched almost every Trump rally in full. A combination of them being entertaining and wanting to see if I could get a better reading on just what this guy is up to. Waking up the next morning and checking a few different news outlets to see which clips they'd use to present their respective narratives was always fun.

But if you remember, Alex always complained that Project Veritas got unfairly derided in the media because they didn't make the whole raw stuff available, so the easy thing to shill about was that it was edited and not an accurate representation. So it's an obvious move for Alex to have mad given the opportunity.

>i wasnt advocating flat earth

Actually, yes, when you place it next to legitimate jewish conspiracies, you are advocating it, at least here among us.

Do you understand what it is to conflate ideas? Go read a book, nigger.

Is Megyn Kelly secretly /ourgirl/ who infiltrated enemy ranks?
and these latest stunts with Putin and Alex BTFOing her was all part of the plan?

I just posted a link to the webm, taken from YouTube. It's the edited version, as your post asks for, but I imagine you meant to ask for the unedited version, which I don't know the location of.

lol, I love how much hate he gets from lefty fags, all for simply telling the truth

like how think user. this would be preferable to her just being a model LARPing as an intellectual

Lol, you just know she can't resist a Jonesin'

Brilliant move by Jones. He's been consistently BTFOing MSM throughout this whole affair.

This. All of this was done legally, and with Megyn Kelly's consent. Otherwise, Infowars would be sued out of existence.

> can't understand the shortsighted problem with skepticism
> to short sighted to see this problem manifest with the jq when asked "what's their endgame" besides "they're just evil cuz they jooos!"
>better insult my way out of this
> irronically proves my point by saying to the common held view "well your the conspiracy holder here! By siding with the jooooos you mmust be crazy enough to believe in flat earth!"

you crack me up mate

>What if this is just (((4d))) rebranding?

>favoring anyone that gives off that impression despite a difference in reality

Exactly, whoever amplifies a certain selection of controversies can over time subtly redefine the center of general reasonableness. And the ONLY counter against ingrained subtle bias masquerading as neutral is overt bias.

When I say edited I mean the hit piece, not the leaked version alex jones is releasing.

>DUHHH EVERYBODY DUHHH
I see hte differen\ce between total like totalitarean or some shit and anarchy and
like the rule of law pertaining and not these special circumstances, which are based off of nigger lovers and the dumb shit they come up with

>Is Megyn Kelly secretly /ourgirl/ who infiltrated enemy ranks?

lel, she just like most woman, always trying to be in the spotlight and being popular no matter what the cost.

AJ knows a snake when he sees one.

>I see hte differen\ce between total like totalitarean or some shit and anarchy and
>like the rule of law pertaining and not these special circumstances

That also manifests itself in the two type of ideologies I just described. The left is more likely to be totalitarian where as the right are not having being skeptics and creating a "us vs them" mentality against common ideas. common ideas are bullshit, which is usually buerocratic.

The madman

Media mastermind.

he enjoys our memes

ooo he dropped the soros name

>infowars.com/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-full-interview-leaked/
>leaked

does he know what a leak is?

>Alex Jones has released recordings made during a pre-interview between himself and Megyn Kelly to set the record straight after the release of the highly edited promo for the NBC host’s upcoming hit piece.

>Alex Jones has released recordings made during a pre-interview between himself and Megyn Kelly to set the record straight after the release of the highly edited promo for the NBC host’s upcoming hit piece.

infowarsstore.com/

Buy my overpriced snake oil so I can keep raping babies

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-performance-artist-attorney-says-texas-child-custody-case

>Alex Jones is a performance artist
>Nothing he says he believes or is true

This is why millennials are poor, you're all buying into his lies, good job niggers.

>The claim is likely to cause some confusion among Mr Jones’s fans, who have closely followed his musings. These included unfounded assertions that the Sandy Hook massacre and Boston bombings were hoaxes, Hillary Clinton should be jailed and that Barack Obama founded Isis.

>The claim is likely to cause some confusion among Mr Jones’s fans, who have closely followed his musings. These included unfounded assertions that the Sandy Hook massacre and Boston bombings were hoaxes, Hillary Clinton should be jailed and that Barack Obama founded Isis.

No, he just rapid fires off buzzwords so that autistic millennials with a lack of parental figures go out and buy his dick pills and shirt about frogs turning gay from chemtrails.

You are a literal consumer sheep.

do you?

implieing Alex Jones didn't edit it

Two puppets keeping you dumb children entertained.

>Megyn Kelly
literally who?

HE DIDN'T RELEASE THE FULL INTERVIEW FUCKTARDS

SPECIAL REPORT: cucks BTFO

Some news bimbo who tried to stump the trump during the campaign, got humiliated, and then lost her job.

But apparently in the (((MSM))) it's a big scandal somehow because she's some kind of well-known figure.

Nordic archive bot, your'e a good boy.

There aren't any dick pills.

JUST BUY THE DAMN SHAMPOO ALREADY

He does every 5 minutes of his life

It's funny because they basically have the same view of how society should be.

lern2meme

Super Male is dick pills in liquid form and advertised as being such. Also having tried it out before I feel kind of ashamed that I think I'm going to buy more.

Thanks user. Came here to find Info on this.

Did you? You stupid fucker. You dumb nigger.

she seems like such an easy lay...i can tell she is the kind of girl that would respond extremely well to degradation

Where's your source faggot? Texas is one of the states in America that allows secretely audio recording phone calls and interviews.

There's no reason to be upset

FILTERED dot com.

I was talking about any potential footage being leaked.

Hit-Pieces only work if the MSM is able to show only there story/angle.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

She looks borderline retarded when she's putting the shampoo on her hand. Still a hottie.