Let's just say that a close friend/relative of yours comes out to you (specifically to you)

Let's just say that a close friend/relative of yours comes out to you (specifically to you).
How would you handle this situation?

I'm asking this because I'm honestly baffled by how irrationally some people react to this in many stories I've read.
Like, how are the bigots capable of such 180s when it comes to sexuality? Gay is just gay, they're still the same person, you just didn't know them enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a female to male jewish tranny lumberjack? Rare.

If the person has to 'come out' - reveal something that even I didn't notice even though we are rather close - I'd treat them just the same as ever before. Be discrete and I'll be too.

I had this happen to me once. It took me by surprise at first, but then I realized it should have been obvious. I basically said I didn't give a shit.

Then surprise #2: finding out how scared he was of how his friends would react. But I guess if you have to hide a deep dark secret for that long it gets to you.

I would tell them to not post such gay threads anymore and never post again

dated a ftm jewish tranny goth. edward scissorhands and shit. terrible lay.
absolutely terrible lay.
only possible with the copius amount of hashish i was smoking at the time but it only lasted a few months.

Leaf burn!

If this already happens, I think I already know which friend it will be.

I'll just respond, "You're my friend, nothing will ever change that. Sorry I couldn't return your feelings. You were just a little too obvious."

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord-

discord dot gg/ZFU8Q

Just tell your parents. You'll feel much better afterwards.

Unless your dad kicks the fuck out of you for it. At least you'll know where you stand.

No, gay is not just gay.

Gay is your best friend who you thought was more of a man than you coming out to you. He tells you he is still normal, loves football, trump and country music but just likes guys.

Fast forward a year, he dates twinks who wear overalls, talks about nothing but dicks, carries his "pride bag" everywhere. Has a rainbow sticker on his car, hates drumpf.

Seriously its a slippery slope and it destroys friendships. I cant stand him anymore

>equating gay with being a massive faggot

There is a difference, burger.

Shit, I've got gay mates that hate faggots. Like legit want nothing to do with faggots, constantly say how they are fuckwits etc, yet still like the dick.

Massive difference.

Yeah, i thought he was going to be like one of your pals. A "bear" i guess. He used to say how trannies scare the shit out of him and hated them. Now he is that massive fucking faggot. Im just saying that just "coming out" more than often begins the transition to skirt wearing cake boy

There's still usually a slide toward faggotry once they don't feel like they have to hide it though. And friends very often grow in different directions.

Mine wound up hanging out with a big circle of fags, and they were by and large cool people, but it was still like being at a family gathering.
>well do I want to hang out with the women gossiping in the kitchen?
>or do I want to hang out with the guys doing guy things?

>be zir in pic
>"user, you may not of known this...but IM GAY"

holy kek

I will kill him for being a faggot

And than i will kill myself for looking like a faggot

I'd call him a fag

I'd force him to suck my dick for penance.

Guess I got lucky in the regard, since all my gay mates never went the faggot route, and they still rort the fuck out of the queens and fairies, even 15 years after coming out.

Still find it amusing as fuck when I hear them bust out with "fucking faggots, stop making us look like dickheads!", and shit like that.

Just beat that faggot to death. Easy peasy.

Nah, I had experience with this shit
First they just "come out", being "discreet", being the same person, etc and then start offering to suck your dick.
Don't fall for this crap, if a homo tells you he is homo, that's only cause he's after your dick/ass
They are all fucking loonies and perverts, fixated on sex.

I'm sure it varies. In my case it didn't cause a rift or anything, but rather he started spending more time with other gay guys and of course the more time you spend with people the more you start to adopt their behaviors and outlooks.

It was kind of funny looking back though when I realized he'd been trying to hit on me subtly for quite a while, but I didn't even notice because fucking other guys just isn't on my radar.