How do we deal with the Romeaboo problem Sup Forums?

>Thinks Rome was the pinnacle of Western civilsation
>Fails to mention that it was a multiculti shithole rife with degeneracy

Isn't it mostly Italians and other southern Europeans who try to justify being "white" and at the same time ignoring the hundreds upon hundreds of years afterwards where arabs invaded?

arabs never invaded mainland Italy
no south European wants to be insulted by being considered white

The spaniards are the shitskins.

It is just the same people as the weebs were, but they have a different meme now. Anime has become pretty mainstream, so they have to find another thing to ruin. Of course, there are still the animufags/

It's usually a dick measuring contest with scandinavians who claim that romans were blonde n' shiet.

>We white Italians were never invaded by arabs
>We are not white
Pick one

>neopagans
>romeaboos
>naziboos
>flag roleplayers
>"""""""kekistanis""""""
>r/the_donald
>"redpillers"
>ortholarps and deus vult faggots

all of these things need to be removed and if you disagree you are nu-Sup Forums

>We white Italians
*beeep*
Italy was never white.

Where are you from?

Here
>Inb4 eternal Anglo

I actually have some anglo blood. What I don't understand is the definition of white, what makes you white? I have brown hair and green eyes, and yet people like Varg think that people like me are niggers.

>some anglo blood.

Well, you aren't one, so it doesn't mean anything

>I have anglo blood
>No you are not anglo
Thanks Ahmed.

race does, and it's not skin deep
Mediterraneans are not white, they are Mediterraneans and mostly form a group of their own, especially west Meds, neither white nor MENA

Varg is right on a lot of things but I think he's wrong on this issue. The man in this photo is Welsh, a country in North western Europe. I would say he could easily pass as Southern European.

Interesting.

Varg would definitely consider him a nigger. That's why I can't stand him, he is a pseudo intellectual with so many followers; and I bet half of them are not even his aryan wet dream of blonde + blue eyes.

THIS, Sup Forums is a right-libertarian/AnCap board and always shall be

>meme flags indicate actual ethnicity.

You're like the burgers that think they are Irish because their great grandfather knew some guy called Patrick. Just accept you are a shitskin, and fuck off

Well I had a convo with him on his youtube channel and he said that blonde haired blur eyes are not of the same tribe as brown haired brown eyes. By that logic my blue eyed blonde haired brother and my brown haired and eyed self are not related.

*sips tea*
AHHHhhh
As a civic nationalist, it feels GOOD being right once again ;^)
White supremacists BTFO by daddy Rome

>forgets rome fell for this exact reason
>they gave roman citizenship to everyone
>people voted for social programs and to expand citizenship to let the barbarians pay for it
>people freeing slaves to live in their household so they could collect welfare for them

See what I mean? He makes no sense. Do yourself a favor and start to think about your family, your country and your race. People don't accuse him of divide and conquer for nothing.

>roman EMPIRE
>people voted
wut

Just realised I fucked up the bottom part of the meme, here's a correction.

>I bet half of them are not even his aryan wet dream of blonde + blue eyes.

Bunch of self hating cucks.

>everyones either white or arab

Sup Forums is nationalist

This

you don't understand roman politics, don't embarrass yourself

Because niggers, shitskins and white Nordcucks get cucked by Mediterraneans every single day
All women from other races want some Southern Euro Don Juan to fuck, furthermore everyone loves their lifestyle and they contributed a shitton to humanity

>dat's right my chillen, Italy was originally inhabited by Africans.

>multiculti shithole
Only before it collapsed when roman citizenship was given to anyone and the welfare state was implemented. You're a fucking retard if you think early to mid years Rome was multicultural.

Really, Rome was very degenerate. they were just riding on early success for a long period of time.

You are still a meme and nobody even knows about you in real life.

Inb4 butthurt romeaboos who feel personally attacked.

Persians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romans>>>>>Byzantines

Ew

When the full moon is obscured by thick drizzle rainclouds and the midday sky is a lifeless gray
Do your bones still ache and guts still churn for the sweet taste of ARYAN BLOOD?

Make them accept Medieval Rome as the Roman Empire.

May our horse archers tremble every Roman boy fucker

>Fails to mention that it was a multiculti shithole rife with degeneracy
Rome was multiracial, not multicultural. There was an expectation that foreigners had to conform to and respect the dominant culture. Rome was rife with degeneracy, but it didn't matter because the tough conditions produced hardened men with ideals.

Multiracial societies can work, like Rome and Egypt, but multicultural societies cannot, and in fighting for cultural homogeneity you realize that it's best achieved through racial homogeneity as culture is largely regional. Obviously, homogeneity is good for other reasons informed by inherent tribalism and human bio-diversity. Hitler's critique of miscegenation was largely correct, albeit over-stated.

can you do a meme for people of germanic heritage being romanboos

Whenever you see a Romeaboo, post my face

>Persians
they keep getting JUSTed every fucking time

He only won Manzikert because of Byzantine infighting. He was a shit commander otherwise

>being lazy unemployed fuck
>lifestyle

Are they like the Hoteps of the white world? They hate their own heritage and cling onto a culture that was never theirs?

This desu. They can blame the hot weather all they like but they're still lazy shits.

Ha come at us turk i would enjoy fighting you as you would with me lets die with honor

shut the fuck up eternally jealous jew op

are you 11? or do you just repeat the history you hear from other retarded 12 year old jews at your yeshiva? a sage thread

Most people in Europe have brown or dark brown hair, usually straight or wavy
Scandinavians know they have the least interesting histories and cultures and shortest list of achievements of any European nation, so they insist that anyone who isn't blonde and blue-eyed is a cryptogroid

Roman Empire was cancer.It was exploiting conquered provinces to support useless city plebeians and degenerated landowners. You can dislike Christianity for all that bleeding heart stuff, but labor ethics was introduced by it.

too bad persans got MONGOLED and ceased to exist

Greek guy still looks Arab

Idiot.

He's not wrong my anglo brother

Anglos are culturally and partially ethnically Germanic, his post is retarded.

The anglo crawled out from the sea
in the shell of a rotting shuckle
from there spills the blackest tea
fouler than the old ewes knucle

It's all about facial structure imo. Italians look like fucking ape people, Iberians are Moor rape babies, and everything east of Austria and south is Turk rape babies.

Only Western Europe and Scandinavia is truly white. Some Middle Easterners are also white if they weren't raped into oblivion when the Ottomans came.

Historians are pretty much in agreement that Rome was the pinnacle of western civilization before the Renaissance

>Multicultural shithole
Rome was actually separate from the rest of the empire for a long time. Essentially Rome was the high class gated community of the empire. To be considered a Roman you actually had to come from the city or immediate area surrounding the city. Anyone outside of that area was considered a citizen of their province (Italia-italian, Gaul-Gaulish etc.)

The downfall of Rome happened when the Romans started interbreeding with the foreigners and letting the conquered people have a voice in the late empire.

Source: I minored in ancient history in college and took multiple courses that range from ancient greece to late Renaissance Italy.

In what way it was pinnacle?

>>Thinks Rome was the pinnacle of Western civilsation
It was
>>Fails to mention that it was a multiculti shithole rife with degeneracy
As pointed out, it was more multiracial than multicultural. That's what happens when you conquer such a large amount of landmass (though admitted, that's a big part of what caused Rome to fall imo). The degeneracy meme is a bit hyped up too.

>thinking Sup Forums hasn't always been
>>neopagans (even if I don't like them)
>>Romeaboos
>>NatSoc
>>Guys who LARP with the flags
>>Redpillers (even though recent use may often be newfags who just learned about the old meme)
>>Orthodox and Crusaders
You even used a National Capitalist meme in your ancap flag. GTFO!

Pretty much every way, t b h. I mean the Romans are pretty much unequaled in longetivity, economic, military and diplomatic might. At their peak and even some time after literally nobody could challenge them.

IF, and this is a big if, the multiculti shithole of degeneracy is all white, i love it to be quite honest. but it will never stay all white if that is what it is...

>advanced military tactics
>advanced architecture
>advanced military logistics
>government so successful that modern nations still use them as the basis for their governments
>had some of the best philosophers in the west (Seneca the Younger, Macus Aurelius, Pliny the Elder, Virgel, Cicero, Plutarch etc.)
>highly advanced civil structure and archetecture (aqueducts, roads, actual plumbing etc.)
>Very socially libertarian with things like religion, essentially as long as you didnt force others to convert or get violent/crazy almost anyone could create a "cult" which in roman society is a budding religion
>Political power was based around 3 things: popularity, money, and merit. In order to ascend to the senate you had to have held military command for some time, have lots of money, and be well liked by the people and the senate. Political assassinations were actually pretty common place, and it was common that you would be killed if you pissed off a good portion of the senate regardless of how valuable you were to the Empire (ex. Julius Caesar).
>not to mention bad ass military exploits like crucifying 6,000 slave combatants along the road to Rome after the 3rd Serville War or Pompey the Great laughing at the Jews and walking into the Holy of Holies at the Temple in Jerusalem then telling them that their god must have been asleep after they told him he would be "struck down" if he went in.

Tl;Dr: the Romans were total bad asses

>Pompey the Great laughing at the Jews and walking into the Holy of Holies at the Temple in Jerusalem then telling them that their god must have been asleep after they told him he would be "struck down" if he went in.
hahaha lmao jews BTFO

It was fucking hilarious when my professor told the class that. There was a Jewish Rabbi who sat in on the class because he wanted to know more about the Roman-Jewish history. When the professor finished the story he got up and left lol