>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/could-boosting-the-immune-system-halt-autism-and-schizophrenia/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/15/report-only-12-7-trillion-needed-to-meet-paris-climate-accords-goal/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
archive.is/PjMvY
cbsnews.com/news/could-illinois-be-the-first-state-to-file-for-bankruptcy/
donaldjtrump.com/rallies/cedar-rapids-ia/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/huffpo-pulls-article-calling-for-ultimate-punishment-of-trump/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
archive.is/hMmS3
youtube.com/watch?v=dCRpf4Otook
archive.is/PKZnX
twitter.com/ABC/status/875715709543878656
archive.is/S4Y9R
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833
youtu.be/RjzAx6ehqfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf

infowars.com/could-boosting-the-immune-system-halt-autism-and-schizophrenia/
There may be hope for us yet.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/15/report-only-12-7-trillion-needed-to-meet-paris-climate-accords-goal/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
archive.is/PjMvY

:-)))

Reminder that the media and Hollywood actors are the most vilified people in America right now so they have to heap vitriol on republicans who end up being shot by radicalized lefties

>Also now the DHS is looking into left wing radicals.
You mean veterans and lawful gun owners weren't potential terrorists? COLOR ME FUCKING SURPRISED

Feed me awoos and I might not shitpost

FPBP

I'm worried about this Mueller business. They're just throw shit at the wall until something sticks, aren't they?

umm...guys?

>I take my science news at infowars
Patrician tbqh

Glad we're out of it.

um so why is drumpf taking away my healthcare? Omg fucking evil Republicans.. They have no fucking soul

Chimpcago was a mistake

cbsnews.com/news/could-illinois-be-the-first-state-to-file-for-bankruptcy/

>$12.7
That's pennies, goyim. Stop being so greedy.

Is she still going?

If the other countries want it so they bad they can pay up.

Remember, she's /ourgirl/ - that's bait.

I'm willing to give them a chance.

Eventually Trump will declare the DNC and corporate legacy media orgs to be terrorist organizations and throw all of them in gitmo unless they back down. I'm not sure whether or not that's a good thing.

>louise mensch
honestly dont know if she is just insane or controlled oppo

I have just returned from 5 day long trip and what do I find?
Autists that would let Joe is Joe win
Shame on you faggots

>illegally leaked a lie
the funny part is there are people who still believe what she says

Wake me up

I'm not too worried. It's just more discrediting to the Dems.

I'm probably behind the times and you all know this already, but the Iowa Rally looks to be rescheduled.

donaldjtrump.com/rallies/cedar-rapids-ia/

dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/huffpo-pulls-article-calling-for-ultimate-punishment-of-trump/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
archive.is/hMmS3

>ywn eradicate 2-liters with based southern grampa
youtube.com/watch?v=dCRpf4Otook

Louise is fucking nuts. Don't bother with her.

It's actually their state Constitution that's the problem. Illinois lawmakers are unable to reduce pension payouts in amy way even in the face of declining population. This makes everything else in state politics far harder than it would be.

Lets say hello to Mr. Gong

Awoo

Anything interesting going on today?

Know what Trump should do? Rent out the Javits Center in 2020 when he's reelected.

Just to pour salt in the wound. :^)

Can you imagine this chick IRL
>massive shit stirrer, utterly toxic
She really is /ourgirl/

Really? Not California?

archive.is/PKZnX

Why the fuck isn't Kelly fired yet? These dreamers will take our future children's jobs.

When is Alex Jones interview released? And when does he release his audio version?

that's the loser center though
if he rents it he'll lose

I still love the Piano Guys rendition of Fight Song from the inaugural balls. That triggered so many lefties.

because he says he'll still enforce it even though he doesn't like it

It should also have a direct live construction of a glass ceiling

>Donald Trump
>lose

He'll take it and turn it into a winning center.

And that MAXIMUM level of smug on the player.

Went to a protest to show off my based deplorable shirt with my mother and aunt the other day.

Antifa was so scared haha!

This was two years ago, today. Could ANY of us have imagined that this man would become the 45th President of the United States? 6 months in, despite constant attacks from the deep state, Obama's 8 year legacy is almost completely dismantled. Environmental regulations, the war on coal, financial regulations, they're all almost gone. Obamacare repeal and replace, and Dodd Frank repeal, have both passed the House and are waiting on the Senate.

can't wake up

How bout that watermelon
>ooooh, holy cow, heh heh heh

I bet he'll renew it once it expires. 50% of Millennials will be dreamers. This fucker must be let go.

>trusting the New York Times
Really?

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to make it impossible to reduce welfare so it can only ever be increased? What fucking kind of marxism is this shit

twitter.com/ABC/status/875715709543878656

>leaked a lie

Lol this is some top tier damage control. Didn't this happen like a month ago? Surely it's more likely the DoJ letter was a reference to the most recent "leaks" (made up shit WaPo knows the DoJ can't confirm or deny).

nice file name

Welcome to Illinois.

>that flag
>that filename

Why does the news here report that Trump is under investigation for firing Comey?

I know someone who didn't imagine it

Mattis hates mission creep. He knows the boys have to get rid of the scum. I hope he just uses A-10s for most of that shit.

Jews.

>Only
I hope Germany and France are ready to pay because everyone else is running for the hills. Thank God Trump saved us from this monstrosity.

I bet she's into really fucked up shit

damn man

hit me right in the feels

Make America Great Again is stronger today than it was then

i always wonder if they get strange rooms from cashiers when they checkout with a cart full of 50 2-liter bottles, 25 watermelons and a huge grin

>I am OFFICIALLY running
>*cheering*
>For PRESIDENT of the United States
>And we are going to MAKE
>Our country great again!

I like that older women view Sup Forums

archive.is/S4Y9R
Found this while going through the cesspool that is the catalog.
So much "DRUMPF BTFO" out there, yet I understand why this is still a thing.

It's Tennessee. They probably know.

Who else is stocking up for cw2?

Because WaPo reported it I guess, but the DoJ is now saying not to trust anonymous sources, which is something we already knew. No one actually knows if Trump is under investigation at this point. Besides it wouldn't be much of an investigation, presumably Mueller would just interview the people who knew about the firing and ask them if and what Trump said about it. Since no one saw it coming and it didn't leak, I imagine he didn't tell many people about it. We already know its not obstruction, straight from the horses' mouth, Comey.

"Coming to you from the beautiful hills of Tennessee"

ISIS' days are numbered

Fairly certain that this is only half true til it expires in about a year or so

Soccer moms are quite possibly the most destructive force the US has ever seen. Sup Forums would be wise to have them on its side.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833
He tweeted this, that's what they're reporting here

Dreamers have been targeted by ICE, the ICE chief has said all illegals should be worried and fearful, and you are trusting fake news peddlers.

It's not impossible it's just political suicide. That's the nature of government programs. Once they exist no one thinks about where the money comes from and no one wants to be the guy to try and get rid of them. This is only amplified in states where a larger percentage of the workforce is working for the state rather than private firms.

Europe is more United than ever before since the brexit and the election of Trump.

Together Europe stands against intolerance of Both the USA and the UK.
We will never normalize Trump and other populists.

yeah i'm sure they figure it out when he inevitably reminds them to join the nra and sign up for the Sonoran Desert Institute to learn gunsmithing

BEFORE YOU GO GO

>trump goes to miami
youtu.be/RjzAx6ehqfk

Why would we trust fake news peddlers after spouting another story about how Trump supposedly went back on another promise?

that's exactly what I had thought. I don't know if their reporting is 100% factual on this issue like it hasn't been on every other one, but it says in it that they would be able to renew every 2 years.

No, you don't understand. It's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE in Illinois. Their state Constitution forbids reducing pension payouts.

Trump himself doesn't know if he's being investigated though, or the specifics of the special counsel at all. That's the point.

I never did finish that game. Got bored midway through.

ALLAAAAAH THE GREAT AND MERCIFUL GUIDES THE HAND OF JUSTICE. MUELLER IS COMING DOWN HARD TO RAIN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION UPON THE TINY HANDED DRUMPANZEE KINGDOM. PREPARE TO DIE!!!

Constitutions can be changed, autist.

and as far as I can see, they're the only place reporting on it, so probably some smokescreen over the DAPA issue.

Fucking hell and one thought people would've actually learned from Rome and shit

Whatever happened to that wall?

Really wanted that wall.

Yeah I read the article - its weird that they would claim that considering Kelly's official DHS memo last night didn't mention DACA renewals - it only mentioned DAPA cancellation

>you cannot change a constituion

Prototypes on display within 1 month