I am converting to Islam. It is the only rational, objective, and complete faith

I am converting to Islam. It is the only rational, objective, and complete faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XcBiWCEY2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K

funny pic

Hail Satan

>average templar
>worships demons
>heretic
>burned at the stake and order was dissolved in 1312

good luck

Goooood for yooooou!

Thanks for all the wishes. I strive to serve Allah.

>I am converting to Islam. It is the only rational, objective, and complete faith.

PBUY. Kill Kikes. Allahu snackbar!

Philippe pls

Good brother. but I warn you not to fall for the Sunni lies. the Quran is complete and consistent, "which hadith will you take after this?", "we have sent you a book, completely detailed". look up: freeminds.com, qurancentric {youtube} and Sam Gerrans

Not one belief is absolute. Why not believe in many religions but only taking what's good for you and throwing out what's not useful!

hello untermensch

why not fuck many women and then bail on the unpleasant parts, No romance is absolute.

If it's not bait, welcome. I converted too.
I always believed in monotheism but catholicism was clearly not monotheism, same for christianity in general.
Tawhid is true monotheism, the only thing that repulsed me to convert was the drama going on about Muhammad (p) but I learned & saw that most of them were lies & misconceptions.
>Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
>Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

And then what?

Good, good, now go blow yourself up in London until Ramadan ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=8XcBiWCEY2I

What does the flag symbolise ?

Since when were shia scum allowed in my Sup Forums?

Gay.

user

>implying that shia don't also use hadith

Custom flags ruin pol because I can't filter all you fucking leafs. Go kill yourselves

A guy so fucking beta, he cant even use the flag of his Country wants to tell me that "ISLAM IS BEST" when that shit is just as insane as every other 1000 year old Story
and wants to tell me, that is complete

Nah thanks man, do what you want with your life

Might as well kill yourself now and get it over with!

He's probably a quranist

pray like a bomb, my brother.

lmao i'm just shitposting

Mashallah brother! Now be a good sand nigger,take a plane and don't forget to wear your coolest looking vest and belt

Brother I have too much zakat, can you post more of those sinful images so I can resolve this problem

Ataturk is on it again

How a staid man can believe, that afterlife is about copulation?

If Ataturk was alive today who would be his waifu

Are you part of the 50% of Muslims who are inbred?
I'm not joking.
50% of Muslims are inbred. Look it up.

Y

mashallah brother

Source?

What Islam are you converting to?

Wahhabi and Salafists are complete headcases who think a literalist interpretation of religious texts is somehow more faithful - they'll be damned if the best way to understand immaterial, metaphysical truths isn't the materialist, positivist, physical way.

I would advise you to pursue ṭarīqah.

I'm a good fan of Philippe le Bel (last good Capetian king), he was right to crash the templars before they threaten his rule (he did the same with the jews btw), but the accusations were complete bogus.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Upon the day of the rope many shall die but for the worst of the Jew and traitors like you there shall be an Eagle of Blood waiting for you.

Welcome brother.

Explain.

While Sunni Islam IS cancer, Quranism doesn't really work.

What's wrong with Shia?

He is.