live in small rural city

> live in small rural city
> go to grocery store
> halal everywhere
> employees are muslim
> buy eggs, bacon, bread
> cashier has to call a 2nd person because I bought bacon and she is muslim
> guy behind me is a nigger
> girl in front of me white, my age, fat, buying 6 mini tubs of ice cream, 4 bags of popcorn/chips, soda, not one good food piece, her hair is purple
> "it's so nice how your employer respects your religious beliefs"
> "they have to" muslim girl responds

> next day, having family dinner for early Father's Day
> haven't seen family all that often, younger sister has newborn but the dad bailed (no not a nig)
> my mom and sister don't care because "you don't need a man these days"
> my step dad, sister's father, says "she'll find the right guy to raise him"
> Look at my beautiful godson and have tears in my eyes because he won't have a father figure, just me

> News is on
> Bill C-16 passed, it is now illegal to not call someone by their preferred gender

> After dinner we sit and talk
> Family asks me if "there's a girl"
> I say not yet
> "Well is there a boy then maybe? hehe"
> I get a little upset
> Sister lashes out "What? You hate gay people? What if your godson is gay, what you won't love him anymore?"

it's all so tiresome..
i don't want to be a leaf anymore

There is nowhere to run to. Fight or die

such is life nowadays

forgot flag

bump..

This made me tear up.

Condolences, mein leaf

>Live in small rural Alberta.
>Everyone is white
>Small chat with strangers about how nice the weather has been
>Go shoot some gophers at the local farmers place so his cows don't have to break legs stepping in the holes
>Go to the only grocery store in town
>Everyone leaves their vehicle on with the heat running in winter because everyone knows one another and crime is nonexistent

Pick a better town OP.

this was my town 5 years ago too. We had small towns and one central city of ~150,000. The city amalgamated the small towns into "Greater (City)" and thus the small town's tax dollars were relocated to the city.

The city "spread" immigrants to our small towns at the same time.

you are right though, I should move to midwest Canada. Maybe northern Alberta or Sask is safe for now.

i rrad one line and remembered to look at the flag

> muslim
> "read"

this is why i prefer the narco state i live in rather than your "first world" countries in which you get CUCCED on anything you try to do.

>i prefer getting cucked by narcos

>Implying i'm not a narco
lol

I dont want to be a burger anymore.
Just saw more shit trump lied about. Im tired of this.

Its time for a new nation, anons.

>be me
>friends use the nigger word as much as we could
>love to trigger feminists
>openly say I'm against gays and abortions
>live in Canada as well.
Yeah OP its not a matter of a country its how well you um you stand up for yourself or something

Damn that is very sad yet eye opening

It would be very tough on us that have lived on other continents for 400 years but we should fall back to
Europa and re-take the fatherland. Make it our own again, if the race traitors want to stay behind, I can live with that. The West HAS to survive as WE are the best chance for humanity.

I do stand up for myself but the kike propaganda has infiltrated my family now.

cut them off :^)

I grew up in a small farming community got developed and overrun by mongrels- moved to another small town-same thing-moved to a hot miserable place full of bears,gators, snakes disease carrying insects, destructive storms and here they are AGAIN! WTH, I'm getting too old for this BS. Staying and fighting! Praying for a hurricane off the scale to level the whole place, I'll still be here!

Man, I feel for you.
I'll never take my country or my family for granted.

I feel you.

>live in small country
>pederasts and retards try to force LGBT propaganda
>people don't really care
>pederasts start making parades
>people are upset because weridos with whips are walking naked on streets and childrens can see it
>complains.wav
>YOU FACIST BIGOTS YOU SHOULD TOLERATE US
>-__-"
>some time later pederasts are buliding a rainbow and keep spreading their degeneracy
>HAHA DAS IS VICTORY YOU FACISTS
>someone lights up rainbow
>WE WILL REBULID IT
>raibow burns agin
>WE WILL REBULID-
>raibow burns
>WE WILL REB-
>raibow burns
>WE WILL-
>rainbow burns
>WE-
>rainbow burns
>rainbow burns
feels good to be a Pole regardless of our economical situation ^^

Humanity calling out to the heavens for destruction

Just stay the fuck out of America. We are full

It sounds like you just sat there and just observed the poison and mental illness like a little bitch.

You should have told the fat bitch in front of you that you don't want to be held up in line on account of the Muslim racist bitch's bigotry and xenophobia to your cultural eating practices, and complain to management.

You should also be challenging your family on their political beliefs.

I have had old liberal "friends of the family" literally exiled from our social circle because I crushed them so hard in political arguments, and my mother is pretty redpilled at this point. Many have stopped coming to dinners/Christmas/Thanksgiving, because either my mother has shunned them, or they know politics will inevitably come up, and they will lose their minds talking to me.

My mother was a former Obama voter, and I worked on her. Don't lose faith in people, start with small red pills, and always speak your mind unless it puts your career or safety in jeopardy.

2 month old godson without a father figure, Italian/European heritage, you expect me to leave him to the wolves?

>Rural
>City

It's against the law to criticize islam here. I do voice my opinions, I am slowly trying to red pill the males in my family, but i'm not going to jail for a meaningless supermarket sprawl that wouldn't even make the local news. Pick your battles and I'll fight when it's meaningful.

Even your family is retarded lmao.

>thinks cities are always these massive metropolis' places like Toronto, new York, or London

Topkek. My city only has 4000 people

see

>it's illegal to talk shit about islam
Makes me so glad I wasn't born into your country, I mean it. You are on the same level as Sweden.

>live in small rural city
>start driving to restaurant
>dixie flags everywhere
>arrive at restaurant
>order pancakes
>waitor is wearing a MAGA hat
>family behind me is white
>family in front of me is orange because of crappy tans

>be me
>mother has stopped pressuring me to get a girlfriend once I pointed out that every girl in town is either family, "healthy at every size", or 9/10 and thus out of my league

God bless America

The worst of all is that during King nigger's reign, he started an assault on small towns in America, shipping shitskins via funding coercion to low income housing. I just found out they only have to pay 35 dollars a month... And they still complain. Something major needs to give soon.

Why did she hold you up in line for buying bacon? Cashiers are meant to scan your items, cash the money and maybe bag your goods. That's it. It's none of their business what you buy.

>it's all so tiresome..
I usually find that lind hilarious.. Not today.

Complaining to management would cause a sprawl? Seriously? Stand up for yourself. Having the raghead bitch hold you up for buying bacon is beyond belief. Do it simply on customer service-grounds if you're afraid of causing a "brawl."

You're conservative but you gave up on finding a future wife?

She got a 2nd (non muslim) cashier because she couldnt touch the bacon

>My city only has 4000 people
>My city
No, that's a town. Though I'm not surprised an American can't speak English.

That makes more sense, missed the fact it was built up. I'll be pissed if Brampton ever spreads in my direction. It's practically its own country at this point. What cracks me up though is its residents want to move because it's such a shithole, but wherever they go will just become the new Brampton.

>Sister lashes out "What? You hate gay people? What if your godson is gay, what you won't love him anymore?"
Ask them if they are retarded. If they get upset, say, "What? You hate mentally ill people? What if your son is mentally challenged, you won't love him anymore?"
These fuckers are just brainwashed liberal shits. There are sane, conservative people out there, you just need to find them. And stop frequenting businesses that make shopping a hassle by employing muslims. Support Western values and businesses instead.

Isn't the bacon packaged? And what's the point of hiring a cashier who won't scan certain items?

I'm probably going to move to Texas or something to find a conservative girl

That's not your job. Get your own son. Tell your sister all about beta cucks and alpha fucks. Tell her she fucked up hugely by bringing a child into this world without a stable father. She will ruin her childs life regardless of your input if she cannot see the error in her ways and change. Either she's bad and drove a good man away or she chose a bad man which also means she's bad. The mother will be more important that you ever will be and cucking yourself to bandaid her fuckup won't save the kid but having her change her ways and admit her mistakes will.

You know, Albert.. I always liked you.

>Autistically sperging out when someone asks if your gay, instead of laughing it off as a joke.

>she chose a bad man
>ergo she's bad

People make mistakes in life. Judging people for their fuck-ups is easy but if it were the reverse you'd be quick to point out you're redeemable.

Someone please edit that pic. Just change white men to any other race/sexuality/gender

>every girl in town is either family, "healthy at every size", or 9/10 and thus out of my league

Go to church.

I'm an agnostic turned Buddhist and even i know that's where all the conservative pussy is.

I'm not redeemable. I will pay the price which is dying alone.

Leaf refugees not welcome.

not an argument

What are you talking about? Churches are full of closet degenerates.

God damnit I got blackpilled before I even got out of bed

She didn't make a mistake she fucked up big time, choosing a mate to have kids with is arguably the most important decision we can make on any scale

She will keep choosing shitty men, don't be naive terms like "good" and "bad" are irrelevant in this context, but she is a bad mate now she has a baby

OP refuse to play a father figure in her sons life if she undermines your masculinity, we all noticed you cutoff the response her sperg out about faggots, it's not your responsibility don't be a cuck he's not even blood related

That's your choice. You can change it.

I'm guessing the cashier couldn't touch the bacon? I dunno...

Nationalist revolution when?

But I hate hypocrites...

It is, you just don't want to argue.

I'm talking about America, not some third world papist backwater.

still not making an argument

same here, which city will you move to?

Being a leaf sounds depressing as fuck honestly, thank God I live here.

Trying to improve your situation is being a hypocrite?

>live in Chicago
>only families are Mexican ones with kids running around screaming
>any white woman over the age of 16 has a pixie haircut or it's dyed the silver lavender color of an intersectional theory major
> recently had a lot of Muslims move in so there's mosques going up and you see women in full burqas at the grocery store every time you go
>this has rendered the north side expensive and unlivable
>south side fell to the niggers a decade and a half ago and is basically lawless
>the south siders are moving into the northwest suburbs, which have long been a fairly safe holdout area
>my once sleepy suburb has had 3 gang shootings this year as opposed to maybe one murder every 5 years before this year

R A R E
A
R
E

>not hiding leaf flag
respect

Liam is that you?

Nice larp

Even worse.

There are diversity quotas here, you can get singled out and fined if your staff is too white, I assume she was a token hire. Still not going there again, my only other nearby option is a small shop owned by an old Chinese couple. Much rather buy there.

There are a lot of Polish women in your city, go marry one of those

you browse /cpd/? I love it, gives me a taste of what is to come.

take the iron-pill user, pro libertate

Such a sad state of affairs, user. My heart truly goes with the white leafs of the North... Hopefully one day your people will be able to take their own land

Get redpilled on fraternities.

The whole concept is creating a community of worthwhile friends that you interact with inside the community which you despise.

If you hate your life so much, form or join (AVOID PROUD BOYS) a fraternal organization, and you'll find you interact with them the most, not with the faggots you hate.

Dont worry OP I have an aunt who is cucked by her husband and raises a guy with big mental problems. He is my cousin anyway. Idk. My moms other sibling, her brother, is cycled by his wife. So my family is now being straight forward because my grandma won't be. Its not really a situation of politics its just how your family is.

Oh, I want to vouch for The Way of Men.

That should be everyone's first Iron Pill book and explains in detail why you need a fraternity.

Basically what I said here

Yeah.. God bless Robert, wherever he is.

Yes but it doesn't mean we have to really talk about that. Just chill will you

Come south, my poutine loving brother.

I was going to workin Canada last year, thank God I didn't.

I know the feeling. Jokes about "pot rooms" and faggotmuhhammad shit. I just want to go to work and ride my bike.

>live in a town of 15000
>95% white
wew lad

>Just chill will you

No you need to get angry and we god damn need to talk about it, that kind of passive complacency is why we are so cucked right now in the west

What exactly is it you intend to do?

Trucks of peace work for sandniggers.

Nobody's going to listen to you unless you're standing on a mound of dead bodies to show you're serious.

brb crossing the border, what's the name of the town again?
soon the population is going to double and that 95% willl be a 40%

Only bad thing I see in this very small town is the occasional fat women at the grocery store with blue/green/purple/pink hair cut short and body covered in tattoos, wearing skimpy clothing or fucking pajama pants, and shopping cart full of fucktons of junk food. Then their next step is to the liquor store for one of these 3 things: Wine/Budweiser/Bud Light. They're basically somehow sjw-feminist-rednecks, which doesn't make any fucking sense at all to me.

#NotAllLeafs stop being a bigot, what are you? a leaf phobe? LEt them in!

its all the way up in michigan

fpbp

if you look at pages 97-104 then it will make sense why Sup Forums is a thing and is still around to this day, quite eye opening tbqh

You are being to passive. About 2 years ago i said fuck a just went full 1488, this is great at shifting peoples overton window. Take the most extreme stances, back them up with stats and you will have shitlibs agreeing to things they never imagined possible.

this is happening really bad in michigan right now

The Rational Male is all you ever need on women as well. It goes above and beyond PUA. It makes the PUA stuff look almost retrograde and childish.

just because you shovel horse shit for one doesn't make you one of them

>not posting most epic pic of our century.

Really admirable mindset, I honestly mean it.