The US should retaliate with a full scale war because of what they did to Otto Warmbier

The US should retaliate with a full scale war because of what they did to Otto Warmbier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#Medical_condition
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go enlist then

Nothing happened after the tree incident so nothing will happen now. Don't be retarded.

warmbeer should be a punishable offence

What did they do? Can the guy even speak?

He's a vegetable dude.

I'm not American.

I feel so bad for him. He didn't deserve what he got, but he played with fire. Hopefully all these dumb hipsters who watch VICE and get a bug up their ass to see weird places like Nor Kor will think twice now. Setting foot on their soil is putting yourself at insane risk.

Whatever happened to Otto-chan he did to himself. Also, OP is a faggot.

For letting him go?

did they pump him full of drugs or what?

Play dumb games win dumb prizes.

>he's a vegetable
Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#Medical_condition

Lol why? No American should risk their neck for that little faggot

>war over one guy
come on.

I'm all for war but not because of him. He was a fucking retard. He's actually smarter after they brain damaged him

The fucker tried to steal from the Norks and then tried to kill himself by hanging after they punished him

>why go to war for a warmbier when you can wait for a coldbier eh ?

I fucking love North Korea.
IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!

poor guy didnt deserve that

i feel so bad for this kid family. Imagine being his father and spending the next twenty five years leaving work and going to a hospital bed to look at your unresponsive child. I think i would kill myself.

He got lucky desu. Getting beat into a coma and possibly never waking up is still preferable to 15 years in a nork gulag.

>Warmbier
lel serves him right

I don't get what the big deal is. his situation will improve soon and he'll go back to normal

The Norks did nothing. The two other Americans they have imprisoned told him that he'll actually stay for the full 15 years and said that he should hang himself. The madman actually did it.

His brain is missing extensive tissue since he hung himself in his cell before the guards could stop him.

>attractive, preppy white guy gets accused of petty crime with nonsense footage
>kept locked up god knows where
>eventually released prematurely with accidental botulism induced brain damage except med reports detecf no botulism antibodies

They should check his butthole for evidence of being repeatedly probed with a very small fingerlike object imo.

as if burgers would release someone proven to have committed theft on their premises
I don't think so

Question, which is more likely, that he was tortured or that he heard he was getting 15 years and attempted to hang himself but unfortunately failed? Also why didn't Kim Jong-un force Otto to impregnate their women so he could start a breeding program of half-white / half-korean qt sex slaves for him and officers?

I'd never go to war for some warm beer.

Greetings fellow Canadian!

Stealing public shit from North Korea, I'd say he was pretty braindead from the start.

Where is this from? There is nothing about hanging on wiki. It only talks about botulism and a sleeping pill.

Why would he want inferior halflings? North Korean blood is the BEST one, like the Great Leader's.

The American doctors said that wasn't the case.

His brain damage is consistent with cardiac arrest, but he's young and showed no signs of physical trauma. It's likely it was done by his own hand since the Norks have nothing gain from him dead or nearly dead.

They made that up, the act of going to North Korea in the first place is brain dead.

Fair point, mine still stands. You don't steal shit belonging to an oppressive regime.

brazil is a nice country but this is fucked up guy got vegetabalized you have no honor

Pretty much yeah, he was an idiot.

>he played with fire
This sort of bullshit argument needs to stop already. Those filthy mongs nuked the guy's brain and all you faggots can say is it's his fault for whatever reason. Those NK pieces of shit should learn not to fuck even with our dumbest. THEY'RE SHIT and I hope they get totally rekt.

He also had needle marks on his arm you dumbass. Stop pushing your dumb speculation as fact. He could have just as easily been given a sleeping agent IV and put in a tank for oxygen deprivation.

You are too young to remember but I fought in the Korean war. I was captured by the north and spend 4 years in a high security prison, and let me tell you, those were the worst days of my life. The food was swell though.

Quit larping faggot.

>WHITE CHAD BTFO'D BY FAT KOREAN NEET

Which of those sounds more likely?

>hung himself because he was going to spend 15 years doing hard labor for a totalitarian state
>Norks inexplicably decide to make him a vegetable, again, FOR NO REASON

>FOR NO REASON
Why do politically ignorant people post here? NK openly hates the US you stupid fucking Jew-worshipping worthless piece of shit. You're stupid enough to actually believe he was arrested for stealing a poster, aren't you? A poster he could have purchased as well. Fuck you.

Yet North Korea allows many other Americans to go unmolested.

>MUH NORMALCY BIAS
You're a fucking idiot. Even if you're right, you're an idiot for thinking everything is cherry pie when that entire region is a giant pain in America's ass and the US has every reason to believe there's foul play, something you apparently are too stupid to figure out. Kill yourself, Reddit refugee.

Did you guys see his father interview with Trucker Carlson? He looked very worried and dodged questions about what his son did. I think we don't get the full picture, I want to know exactly what his son did

what did he try to steal from them or should the entire thread use your advertisement for google theN? GO FUCK YOURSELF JEW

Israel doesn't care about north Korea. That's why they can develop nuclear weapons and no one cares. Yet the middle east can't even make a mid range missile without violations of sanctions.

They experimented on him seems to me.

Sounds like Best Korea needs a shot of good ole American freedom, ushered in by about 500 cruise missiles.

>Otto Warmbier
>Warmbier
His ancestors served people warm beer, ASSHOLES like that should not be protected.

>because of what they did to Otto Warmbier

Wrong. They should "retaliate" because they are communists. Communists aren't people or animals- they need to be exterminated as quickly as possible.

Try it you little bitch.

Maybe this was better than 15 years hard labor.

>travel to one of the worst most oppressive dictatorships on the planet.
>steal a sign for the lulz
>end up a vegetable in a shit hole concentration camp hospital.

i really have no fucking sympathy for this rich kid retard.

Why did this moron go to North Korea in the first place?

>warmbier
Makes me gag just thinking about it

It's fucking immoral first and foremost because all that cash you pay gets spent on luxury items for Kim's hoes. Fuck Warmbeers of this world who are okay to give money to someone like Kim.

>go to an authoritarian communist country
>actually believe cultural marxist propaganda that communist regimes aren't all that bad, it's just RICH WHITE MEN trying to make you scared of the true power of the proletariat
>piss off Big Brother by trying to steal the State's property
>acquire brain damage in communist prison cell

Power Politics is complicated user.

NK has threatened to obliterate South Korea with nuclear weaponry if we do that. They might also blow up Tokyo.

user, these Big Wigs on both sides don't hate themselves, as a rule. They don't relish the though of a nuclear fire reset button for the earth or even just pieces of the earth. They still have hope in their lives and even pleasure. That's why they don't fire off nukes or start wars with countries that threaten to fire off nukes.

He has brain matter missing

>go into a country that hates you and everything you represent
>try to steal nork property and get caught
>cry when imprisoned
got what he deserved desu

The punishment doesn't fit the crime, but his stupidity was off the charts.

There is nothing wrong with healthy fear. We have no rights in Best Korea. We already live in arguably the best country. Just stay here.

The TV docs said they believe that his heart was stopped for a few minutes and then restarted. This would cause blood to stop flowing to the brain, thus no oxygen would get to the brain. Massive tissue death in the brain would occur and the body's internal processes would destroy the dead tissue. He is very likely to never recover.

When examined, no evidence of fractures in the bones nor major cuts on his skin was found. Needle marks were found. Torture is not just beatings. It can take the form of suffocation and medical experiments. They could have tested a drug on him or put his head under water for a bit.

no, but we should demand the DPRK pay damages to the family

Why not against Israel when they killed 34 Americans on the USS Liberty?

Doctors have said his brain injuries are consistent with being deprived with oxygen.

It's almost a given he tried to hang himself and failed after getting that 15yr hard labor sentence. What likely happened is there were orders from up top not to harm the guy as they wished to use him as a political pawn later, but the guards fucked up and left a shoelace or something in his cell or he used bedsheets to try and kill himself.

Afterwards they made up a bullshit story about botulism or whatever so dear leader wouldn't execute them for fucking up.

He's done though, should have let Nork's kill him instead of life as a vegetable

No war would just fuck things up, they need to have a civil war. Maybe hijack their TV broadcasts with some speech, drop fucktons of leaflets from planes and things like that. Needs to be effective quickly though, so Kim doesn't push all the red buttons before rest of Norks get rid of him.

im all for wiping out the norks, but thats just fucking dumb
some autist steals a sign and its our problem? lolno

severe damage in all regions of the brain, most likely he went without air for a long time before the korean doctors put him on life support, whether due to botulism, torture, whatever, hell, they could have executed him and kept his body alive

You have to understand that the NK's view an American stealing from them with the same pettiness and raw hatred that the average SJW views a white person saying nigger to a black person.

How loud would cucked white America be cheering if a white man was put in a coma for calling a black man a nigger. The common comment would be "Talk shit, get hit!"

That's the depth of white self hatred that grips the west right now. Those same SJW's would not think twice about Koreans wanting to have a Korean society ruled by Koreans. It would not even be worth a mention. A white male saying he wanted an all white society ruled by whites? They would cheer any Hell poured out on that white man.

Don't ever play nice with a white liberal. They have nothing but pure hatred for whites who want to live white.

I'll gladly enlist the day we go to war with the norks

Still living in the sixties huh nigger?

You could call yourself Hawkeye or BJ, become a surgeon and make meatball tier comedy while operating on POWs. You could also make a booze still in your tent, and play pranks on your commanding officers.

same

Please commence with the shutting the fuck up then.

/thread.

Its ironic because his name perfectly fits someone with a lobotomy

/thread

I cannot wrap my brain around going to best Korea and trying to pull some stupid shit. I've thought about going there, but know that if you go there, you stay with your guides and do exactly what you're told. They don't take kindly to foreign shennanigans.

The kid was a fucking idiot. I'm interested in the follow up. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

the T-virus. it was all a ploy to insert it into the US.

Hasbara pls go

It's amazing how oblivious and retarded American are.

You dumbass faggot are a pain in the ass of the entire world, had best Korea a couple of Zionist kikes to rule over them just like you, there'd no conflict.

Now go die for Israel, goy

What is most likely is the waterboarded him and went too far. If you actually read what the doctor said, you'd see that there was no trauma to the neck

NK is already surrounded.

China & Russia to the North.

US,SK & Japan to the South.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Warm bier? ik heb liever koud bier

He damaged his brain BEFORE went to North Korea.