What will you do if Drumpf gets impeached and removed from office?

What will you do if Drumpf gets impeached and removed from office?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/06/16/london-mayor-khan-slammed-by-jewish-groups-over-refusal-to-ban-anti-israel-al-quds-march/
nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/politics/trump-investigation-comey-russia.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/06/trump-orders-strikes-syrian-regime-airbase-response-chemical-attack/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/15/pentagon-u-s-well-prepared-to-defend-itself-from-iranian-backed-militias-if-they-attack-again/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/15/pentagon-to-send-almost-4000-more-american-troops-to-afghanistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What will you do if the sun explodes within your lifetime?

The odds are the same for both.

Celebrate

So get burnt to a crisp?

haha liberals said the same thing about the odd of trump becoming president. Don't get to comfortable in your safe space. The world can still surprise you.

Not a lot bby

Invest in car batteries

Become flag related.

Can you imagine his twitter if he got impeached?

It would be amazing

Watch it on the telly being comfy eating tendies, not my president I really couldn't care

I remember them spooging themselves over Comey's testimony. Bars were open early for people to watch him deal the death blow to Trump.

I'll hop on my winged Pegasus and fly to the North Pole and have dinnner with Santa Claus and the Easter bunny

Shitpost about it here

I will start my own army with 20+ years of combat experience and overthrow the government.

Trump can finally start acting like our dictator.

pepe being blacked you have gone .. TOOFAR

get turned into a niger

Will lol really hard as Pence tactically obliterates the Dems

Nothing

a party

of that twenty years
>3months of maybe actual combat
>2 years worth of actual training
>15 years of straight up bullshit and fuck fuck games

This

America is a joke. Anyone still pushing the left/right paradigm is a brainwashed good goy, or a shill.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/06/16/london-mayor-khan-slammed-by-jewish-groups-over-refusal-to-ban-anti-israel-al-quds-march/

This Breitbart article is so jam packed full of fake news its disgusting. I don't want muslims or jews in my country, and we shouldn't be dealing with their issues in our countries either.

nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/politics/trump-investigation-comey-russia.html

Then you have this stupidity on the 'left', at what point does the Average American realize this is just the most elaborate reality TV show? To keep people from paying attention to foreign policy like this,

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/06/trump-orders-strikes-syrian-regime-airbase-response-chemical-attack/

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/15/pentagon-u-s-well-prepared-to-defend-itself-from-iranian-backed-militias-if-they-attack-again/

Or this

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/15/pentagon-to-send-almost-4000-more-american-troops-to-afghanistan/

>What will you do if Drumpf gets impeached and removed from office?

I'm a britbong and even I understand things better then you.

Only republicans have the power to impeach him because Republicans own every branch of governement. The RNC is now actively attacking Mueller, so thery have drawn a line and sided with Trump.

Also, Coulson (one of Mueller's old pals) says the Mueller investigation is likely to conclude in August/Sept this year.

Impeachment aint happening.

DO you retards realize Hillary doe not become POTUS in the remarkably unlikely chance that Trump gets removed from office?

retarded faggots

Too accurate

"drumpf" is not a fucking thing
and if he does get impeached couse of some jewish tricks you gonna see riots that will make any lefty mob look like kindergarten

Vote in a bigger asshole

Wonder who will lead the ZOG

I'll tell you exactly what i'll do: I'll take the day off,
then come to pol and i'll laugh at you.

And depending on the results of the investigation i'll shove everything the MSM said about trump in the last 12 months down your throat, just to remind you again how fucking retarded you are for believing anything trump ever said.

>laugh @ Dumpf drones
>restore faith in America
>prepare to rape Russia

nice false equivalence.
>4 breitbard articles
>1 nyt
Also you tell me what was wrong with that nyt article. I'll wait.

Move to Russia

I will cry and toss my hat in the bin

I will get the popcorn and cheer for the rioters.
Secrectly wishing for racewars.

If Trump is impeached, it will be very good for the right. I actually hope he is impeached because it will make him a martyr and show all the radical right wing extremists in America that democracy is a farce. Then we can finally start killing people.

Rejoice at the thought of President Pence, Son of Zeus.

Have a Civil War and nominate him Fuhrer.
Its quite simple.

Probably spend the rest of my life undermining the left. They are literally fabricating an impeachment bc their gal lost. It's fucked and they'll lose me forever if they try this. I was on the fence before but it's been an eye opener.

It's justice, so nothing. Just be prepared for "punished Pence".