Trump Will Allow ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S., Reversing Campaign Promise

BUILD THE WALL

MAGA

JK illegals can stay

archive.is/WQbNK

WASHINGTON — President Trump has officially reversed his campaign pledge to deport the so-called Dreamers, undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as small children.

The Department of Homeland Security announced late Thursday night that it would continue the Obama-era program intended to protect those immigrants from deportation and provide them work permits so they can find legal employment.

A fact sheet posted on the department’s website says immigrants enrolled in the 2012 program, known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, “will continue to be eligible” to renew every two years and notes that “no work permits will be terminated prior to their current expiration dates.”

Immigration rights activists, who have fiercely battled Mr. Trump’s travel ban and increased enforcement of other immigration laws, hailed the decision.

Trump’s Soft Spot for Dreamers Alienates Immigration Hard-Liners FEB. 26, 2017
“This is a big victory for Dreamers amid months of draconian and meanspirited immigration enforcement policy,” said David Leopold, an immigration lawyer. “The preservation of DACA is a tribute to the strength of the Dreamer movement and an acknowledgment — at least in part — by the Department of Homeland Security that it should not be targeting undocumented immigrants who have strong ties to their communities and have abided by the law.”

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/us/white-house/dapa-rescinded-trump-administration-rolls-back-plan-protect-immigrant-parents
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/16/trump-scraps-obama-policy-that-protected-immigrant-parents-from-deportation.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/20/juana-manuel-montes-dreamer-lost-status-because-ll/
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/02/donald-trump-did-not-win-34-of-latino-vote-in-texas-he-won-much-less/
archive.is/fNpEl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he also said during his campaign the law biding were not his primary concern. plenty of spics not on the dreamer registry to deport. not like the ones who literally registered themselves will be hard to find and deport later.

I was against this and am glad he changed it
they're kids and a lot don't even remember mexico
he also cut the program that real anchor baby helper
patch.com/us/white-house/dapa-rescinded-trump-administration-rolls-back-plan-protect-immigrant-parents

They all have to go back, and from the sounds of it, so do you.

What part of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS is so hard to comprehend? The DACA act folks followed the law. Even if the law was I'll thought out, that isn't their fault. Can you not understand the difference, or does your whole narrative and worldview have "conservatives hate all brown people" as an essential support pillar?

there's always room for mercy in a christian nation
we just need to dial it down from 11
>and some I assume are good people

Trump Admin Rescinds DAPA Amnesty Program
>The Trump administration has fulfilled another one of Donald Trump’s campaign promises by rescinding the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA) program implemented under Barack Obama that could have allowed as many as five million illegal aliens with children who are citizens or lawful permanent residents to remain in the country if they met certain criteria.
>DAPA was blocked by the courts from implementation, which the Department of Homeland Security cited as a reason for rescinding the program.
>A DHS press released said Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly signed a memorandum rescinding DAPA on Thursday because “there is no credible path forward to litigate the currently enjoined policy.”
>The program had been challenged by 26 states after Obama issued it in November 2014.
>The Supreme Court deadlocked when ruling on the constitutionality of the program in June 2016, splitting the vote 4-4 due to the empty seat at the time left by late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
>One of Trump’s signature campaign promises was that he would rescind both DAPA and the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program if elected president.
>The DHS press release added, however, that the June 2012 Obama memorandum creating DACA will remain in effect. That program applies to certain illegal aliens in the U.S. who arrived as children and met specific criteria.
He did it!

dailycaller.com/2017/06/15/promise-kept-trump-admin-rescinds-dapa-amnesty-program/

"OUT OUT OUT!"*
*(many of you can stay)

BUILD THE WALL!*
*(This was just a metaphor)

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT*
*(There will never be a wall built)

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK*
(JK)

WAAAAAA
trump isn't hitler like I wanted

fucking faggot.
Well wonder who Im voting for in 2020

>christcuck
Seriously, shut the fuck up and go boomerpost elsewhere.

It doesnt matter. They dont belong here. They are not our posterity.

leaf
your flag tricks don't work on me

They are mostly adults. DACA allows anyone who says they are under 35 and came before 2010. These are not kids.

I wonder how Ivanka pursuaded him this time

What the FUCK

They can have mercy in their own country

that's not how that word works

you have problems of your own I think

Indeed, problems involving libtards and christians who wanna grant mercy by keeping illegals here.
Only differences are that our illegals are islamic and your illegals are hispanic, as well as more numerous.

Didn't Trump just repeal DACP which was an Obama law to protect illegal parents?

the difference is our want to sell me tacos and yours want your head on a stick

if we had your migrants I'd want them all gone too

1. the descendants of a person.
2. the descendants of a person.

At the time of writing the preamble, America was entirely European. For them to use the word posterity, they clearly meant European Americans.

>I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind of incorporating an Indian race

Sorry there Shlomo, but your kike tricks aren't welcome here.

Yeah no, there's already been news reports of Dreamers being deported.

Why do shills always pretend to have amnesia?

And just a friendly reminder, we're not paying for that fence

a little slow coming up with that I almost thought you were gone

welcome back leaf

You dont have the money too.

Trump is bigger shitposter that a leaf!

He is sending Christians back to Iraq also

What's more, DACA kids were brought here when they were too young to consent to the legality of their move. That being said, it's a deferral program to allow them to get their paperwork in order so they can stay here legally, so long as they remain otherwise law abiding individuals. We are now, and continue to, deport those in the DACA program who have broken the law.

and he should probably send back some of the catholic Irish too

the people in this program are trackable complying with the law except for being here in the first place and can be thrown off with any law violation
they should be near the last on the list

Find me where he said he will deport dreamers

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/16/trump-scraps-obama-policy-that-protected-immigrant-parents-from-deportation.html

He is keeping his promise. He is just being lenient on kids who came here illegally by their parents' fault. Adults though are old enough to know when they break the law.

Entering and remaining illegally in America ***IS*** breaking the law.

until you apply for asylum papers and enter the system then we treat it differently and always have

which is what joining the program does

hey kinda changing the subject but does anybody have any Idea what new cuba policy trump is on his way to announce in miami right now?

haha i remember you TrumpReich2016, i told you trump was a sellout and you called me a shill

He is not a sell out. Read. That's most of your problems. You read a headline and you think you know it all.

lol love your post!

I live in western Washington state, and there's been a sudden disappearance of Hispanics. They used to always be in the woods picking things, all year last year and every year before that. Now; gone.

I don't know if ICE got them or what. Trump is being very quiet and hypocritical about getting rid of them - he says they can stay, then he destroys their legal basis for being here.

Its fake news you fucking ingrate

Illegals can stay but they must be relocated to the labor camps.

have you been to a mall recently, its shocking how many burqas obama smuggled into the PNW during his term

Not related to immigration, but in terms of Trump making changes.

I noticed that a medicine that I need was no longer going to be covered by my insurance (I don't have Obamacare, just a prescription plan from former job). When Trump got into office, they started covering it again. I told my doctor and she said that Trump has been working with pharmaceutical companies and that she- as a doctor- is getting a lot less kickbacks for prescribing certain meds.

its called gaslighting my pachydermic friend

>too young to consent to the illegal move

>not too young to exploit millions of taxpayer dollars in goods and services

Where are we right now?

sorry wrong pic.

So where are we right now?

That's the whole point of the program, to give them time to get their paperwork straight. At least one has been deported for failing to do that by their deadline.

When the fuck did he say he changed his stance on guns? Go fuck yourself, Jesus.

Now that you mention it, the durka durkas are more common than the hispanics now.

That's different. Under DACA, you can't leave the United States without advance parole for re-entry (granted in only limited circumstances, such as education abroad or humanitarian work) and breaking the law means you lose it too.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/20/juana-manuel-montes-dreamer-lost-status-because-ll/
>He didn’t specify which illegal actions led to the stripping, but Homeland Security officials have said Mr. Montes had several convictions for driving without a license, a new conviction last year for shoplifting, and had also left the U.S. and then tried to come back in without ever getting permission to do so.

Both the crimes and then illegal exit of the US/illegal re-entry to the US are standalone enough cause to lose your DACA status.

So if you come here illegally and manage to avoid being deported long enough it ok? Fuck that shit. Trump is such a lying sack of shit. He's selling all you dumb fucks out

I KNEW the first post would be some the_donald cuck defending this decision. It is a reversal, clear and simple.

there are about 10 of them in this thread

not an accident. take a walk around the east side some time, its like mumbai if they had a white middle class janitorial committee that still had to pick up the trash

And they'll cheer him for it while pretending that they were always for whatever he says. Pathetic

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Id like to see the quote where he said DREAMers ha to be deported.

"Dreamers"? I mean, come on. What if there was a NICE Act? Or a HAPPY Act? But it was the Nationwide Islamist Christian Execution Act, and the Help All Pedophiles Pimp Youngsters Act? This is sickening stuff.

Was this Trump or DHS acting on their own?

To be completely honest, I don't mind if these people are given citizenship as long as they're intelligent/useful and have assimilated into our culture while bringing some of theirs with them.

The whole gas the kikes/race war now bullshit from stormfags is just larping faggots or lonely degenerate fucks that are probably neckbearded virgins.

I no longer support Trump.

Anyone still supporting him is a RINO shill.

There's no way to spin this. He's acting no different than Jeb & Rubio. Trump is a RINO puppet.

Bravo drumpf. Enjoy being a 1 termer and dooming your kids to live in a spic shithole.

Wtf I love illegals now! Trump supporters are such cucks and forgot why they even supported him to begin witb

>civicnat trumpcuck doesn't understand how tribal politics affect america and wants whites to lose democratic influence
they're all settling in the mexican secession too, sooner or later that place is gonna secede, all thanks to cucked whites

>Be dreamer in America life is good
>Wake up in 3rd world shit hole.

You're a fucking moron. 100K new dreamers so far, that's 1 MILLION+ new spics during his first term. Those 1 MILLION will produce 3-5 kids each. Do the math.

I'm from Texas, nigger. Most of the mexican americans I know are registered republicans.

I get you want your huwyte country but you don't get to pick and choose when a word applies like some transfag who demands "muh proper pronouns"
If you're "descendant of a citizen", you're American posterity, European or otherwise.
Anchor babies gtfo your parents jewed your way into citizenship and your paying the price for their sins

As a non-white civic nationalist with Trump's support - give me one good reason why I should care about whites in the U.S.?

that's cool, you like based black guys? they support trump too!

your kids are gonna grow up as a hated minority in a spanish speaking third world shithole, have fun

>SHILL THREAD

saged

>washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/02/donald-trump-did-not-win-34-of-latino-vote-in-texas-he-won-much-less/

>based spic in MAGA hat

You're probably a beaner.

No profits today archive.is/fNpEl

you shouldn't, white interests are not your interests, they're ours

> 1 post by this ID
filtered.

I'm white.

You filtered an archive bot, you fucking retard.

actually, i will point out that the decline of whites has lead to a decrease in the average intelligence of americans and increased inequality

america won't survive as a multi ethnic empire, so if you love america the way it is, you'd want whites to remain a majority, or else pretty soon you won't be living in the same country

>ends DAPA
>notes that the action to end DAPA does not end DACA
>clarifies that this doesn't mean DACA won't be ended later
>Trump just gave ICE the green light to deport parents
>spic children crying as mom packs her bags
>shills on damage control

Simply not true. The word posterity being written in that time set the criteria of what "posterity" they were talking about.

If I have a large amount of land, and in my will I say "my descendants" are allowed to use the land recreationally, does that mean that if my coal burning grandaughter by default grants unlimited access to the land for her boyfriends extended family?

>Christianity mandates you give up your homeland to 3rd world savages

Look at all the reddit fags defending their 'God Emperor.' The campaign promise was to deport all illegals and build a wall on the Southern border. That promise was broken. He lied. He's just another globalist shill.

If I ever vote again for national candidates it'll be for a fascist third party.

You're butthurt that the bot is in every thread without ever realizing that it is one, aren't you? How stupid can a person get exactly?

>trump's mentor was an antisemite therefore trump must hate jews, never mind the fact he married his daughter off to one and gave him a huge amount political influence

Trump is flooding our country with illegals

>trumpcucks will defend this

>went to business school
Nigga he went to Fordham which is utter shit of a school and his dad bought his way into Wharton. He didn't even crack the lowest of Latin honors which was like a 3.4. He obviously wasnt Wharton material.

They play mind games and trot out DAPA as a victory when DACA is the important one.

DACA is the important and he's not going to end it. It's a political mine field.

>But officials at the White House and the Department of Homeland Security said Friday morning that those statements were intended only to clarify that immigrants enrolled in the DACA program would not immediately be affected by a separate action officially ending a similar program for the parents of those immigrants.
>“There has been no final determination made about the DACA program, which the president has stressed needs to be handled with compassion and with heart,” said Jonathan Hoffman, the assistant secretary for public affairs at the department.
DACA wasn't made permanent.

>not a single response
DAPA is gone and DACA is still here for now. No mention of intending to renew DACA, Trump will let it expire.

>he's not going to end it
Excuse me where are the proofs.

That basically means they're not going to end it. Learn to politics. They're trying to save face by saying "It's staying, but we might totally end it later." Compassion and heart are the key words here.

>made DACA permanent
>DACA has a built in expiration date
Sure is permanent.

Once you hear the words "compassion and heart" you know they're staying. This is just Trump to save face.

DACA doesn't expire. The permits do, but people just have to renew them.