Robert Mueller expands special council office, hires 13 new lawyers

cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-lawyers/index.html

>experts in organized crime and money laundering

LOL
Press F for the death of Trump’s presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/69J2i
deathandtaxesmag.com/180060/the-us-government-will-paint-anonymous-and-hacktivists-as-terrorists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No profits today
archive.is/69J2i

*farts*

Thanks robot snow nigger

THIS MEANS TRUMP IS GOING TO BE IMPE

Fuck off wanker.

F

Can't wait to see this produce absolutely nothing. We'll have another Maddow tax release/Comey bowl on our hands. It may even be as fun as election night.

seems like he's trying to make it politically expensive to fire him

Is this why he has been freaking out on twitter?

He's gonna need 13 lawyers to write the report saying nothing happened.

Why the fuck do so many American politicians have abnormally large cheeks? Fuckin weirdos

liberals are not going to get what they want. any evidence they bring forward will be dismissed out of hand because you have become the party that cries impeach. no one take you seriously anymore, no one believes what you have to say anymore.
keep digging your hole

Just speaking his mind on his personal account. Shows the ludicrousness of it all, and I'm sure those 13 new lawyers will only strengthen Trump's position of innocence.

mumps

Fuck there's a lot of Russians shilling for Drumpf in this thread

>welp, I can't make an argument, so I might as well mention Russia and say Drumpf, worked so well during the election and all...

>14 posts

well, we got him elected. You can't stop us.

Except.. there isn't an argument to me made. The article is a statement of fact?

Look kid you're gunna have to do better than your copy/pasted greentext if you don't want to look so silly.

>billable hours
They will milk it for as much money as they can

I shill for based putin my fellow pede!
Only real coat wearing patriots support putin unilaterally
#MAGA I LOVE TWITTER

stay butthurt, only 7 1/2 years to go...

>was a reply directly quoting your nonsense
>copypasta greentext

I think that says more about the idiotic shit you're parroting.

Dumpf BTFO

thats interesting because one of my good friends that works in his organization told me over a beer couple of days ago that they are being to look into the Clinton Foundation. He mentioned that its a huge job because there are so many years of data, and so many countries involved.

I would think this has to do with that. You don't need 13 new people, effectively doubling the org to look at 6 months of info on Trump.

You are stating "this guy wants to state an argument, but can't." This doesn't make any sense, because there isn't an argument to be made regarding the original post.

Listen I can't explain this in simpler terms. If you can't understand it at this point, it's your own loss.

Any more responses won't be read.

How are you shills going to react of the investigation actually does reveal criminal activity?

The way our laws are I'm positive they'll find some violations of the BSA or other money laundering laws at the minimum.

What if the GOP has been swimming in Russian money since Citizen's United?

What if it's all true?

what the fuck is that thing? looks like rosario dawson's tranny brother

This reminds me of when they sent 42 lawyers to investigate Palin in Alaska, but didnt bother sending anyone to confirm Obama was a Kenyan on foreign student visa at Harvard.

Except that your statement was a direct response to "russian shills" you fucking retard.

Obviously you think you can counter what these "shills" are saying somehow, yes? Then go ahead, faggot.

Have a nice 8 years, bitchboy

A creature of the establishment doing its bidding.

The problem is he will look and put unlimited resources in to find something, even if it's a parking ticket.

If they can't find anything, they will fabricate it.

F for the death of millions of federal funds coming from the American taxpayer
you guys are literally living in a pony fantasy world
in a few years, shaking with rage in your padded cell in the asylum, you'll still eruct incoherent blather about muh Russia between two hysteria crisis

He will be impeached. Unfortunetely it's impossible for someone to reach such a high political positition without bendind themselves to the deep state. It's obvious Trump has done at least slightly illegal things, as every fucking politician out there.

>What if the GOP has been swimming in Russian money since Citizen's United?

that's just retarded, the GOP has tradionally been more anti russia than the dems.

>posting HWNDU ecelebs
Just go back to the_donald already

Now we know who owns the government and would be our masters

yep. The difference between a dem conspiracy theory and a rep one is that the dems have people investigating theirs

>bribed by DNC to push for an investigation that only exists because news outlets do reports on anonymous sources
>spends millions in tax payer dollars for a troll investigation
>meanwhile tax-recipients are ecstatic that the government is diverting their gibs to fuel their fantasies while tax payers get to see their money wasted even further

If they fabricate it, we will find out
If we find out, they're in trouble
No he won't. If they impeach him, especially for the bogus reason it's going to be, it's basically an all-in attempt to transition from the remnants of old liberal democracy to a full-steam authoritarian state.

The problem is the 200 million guns possessed by pro-Trump Americans in-between. Will they call the bluff? Will they not? Do you take the risk? Tough call, pedo elite, tough call.

Hope he isn't impeached. No one is more upset about Donald Trumps presidency than Donald Trump. The stress might kill him, a much better way to get rid of a president. Impeachment won't get rid of him.

This
>muh russian government changed the votes
>drumpf hired whores to pee-pee in the bed
>bernie still has a chance
>muh two scoops
>we should kill the President
>muh comey
>I'm calling off work for comey testimony
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>impeach
>drumpfs finished it's over for him
>no, YOURE special snow flakes

How the fuck does the left think they are going to win Georgia?

Produce nothing? It's trolling the shit out of Donald Trump. Worth every tax dollar to watch that idiot squirm. My president Donald Trump is a delicate snow flake.

>liberals actually believe this
you guys are mental, you know

This is what your taxes pay for, What the fuck? It's no wonder the country is poverty ridden

Trump won't be impeached the dems have literally nothing. I'm a political mastermind

Heard impeach Obama a few times from the Republicans. By the way why did lock her up never happen?

I'm ok with this.

The Clinton Foundation's ties to Russia are certainly within the scope of this investigation. Their dealings are complicated and numerous and is literally the only thing that can explain this expansion in staff.

>posts a few tweets
>you shit yourself in the excitement thinking that someone may want to hear your worthless opinion about it

Yeah, he's sure being trolled alright. :^)

Trump's twitter is Archimedes's lever that can move the world. He spends a few minutes tweeting during his morning bowel movement, and the world falls over itself in response.

I hope so. The ultimate goal is to stress him out. If he makes some bad calls with Republican support he could destroy the whole party. God I hope ignorance keeps him and legislative branch in power long enough to fuck over all the poor white trash that elected him.

Depending on what they find he will be. Republicans are the party of law and order, his approval in his main base will drop considerably if they find something bad + the spin that the media will give to it. Once that happens they won't have a choice but impeach him.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with Trump 100% that this thing is a total witch hunt, you can't just unilaterally start investigating every aspect of the current president using taxpayer money because you don't like him. But unfortunately it's the reality of things.

Luckily, we are still not sure what Mueller is actually doing. For example him staffing up could be just a way of speeding up the investigation so that we can move on.

Out of all people in corrupt, perv Washington DC, Trump is an angel compared to Molesta, the killers of Seth Rich or the crooked H and her Bengazi gate

Trump tower

Can you afford a appartment in moscow on your pay? Or are you in some kind of hive sleeping in shifts?

Why d you think he's stressed about this and not taking it in stride? A few fucking tweets that take no effort?

Do you always buy into the spin?

>If we find out, they're in trouble
really.

because that's helped us jail the clintons for murder and corruption right?

Yawn sage yawn

>hire 13 lawyers just to "speed up" an investigation when you don't have anything
Are all trump voters this retarded? No wonder he won

>This reminds me of when they sent 42 lawyers to investigate Palin in Alaska, but didnt bother sending anyone to confirm Obama was a Kenyan on foreign student visa at Harvard.

the difference being one is based on facts, the other on conspiracies

No way pizza gate is real, but Russia is a lie. They can't even handle a few liberals on Sup Forums they run and hide. Invading their safe space is my hobby.

>Depending on what they find he will be.
Since the investigation is over interference, based on people adding context to harmless exchange of words, they wont find much.

They can't just investigate him forever until they find he's guilty of something or another.

This

>his approval in his main base will drop considerably if they find something bad

holy shit, have you not been paying attention since the campaign trail? trump literally said he could shoot somebody dead in the middle of 5th street and he would not lose a single voter. he was right, his voter base is hopelessly retarded!

Is that a description if my President Donald Trumps future?

>more manpower never makes tasks go quicker

You probably think Clinton ran a good campaign, too.

Because theyve been doing this for a year and found nothing
And the IRS has been auding Trump for a long time, if any group would find wrongdoing, it would be them

Do you really feel you're not wasting your time when the guy won't ever be impeached? You just look pathetic and you hurt your cause more every time you type something like this.

I don't complain if this retard is removed from office and Pence becomes president.

So does Trump.

And Clinton could have her aides destroy evidence that had been subpoenaed for an investigation and people would still- oh wait.

Trump supporters talk about their guns. Liberals use them.

>nothing here, just going to hire 13 new lawyers now to speed up all of this nothing work to do
l know youre underage and have never worked but adults are talking now.

>experts in organized crime and money laundering
Sounds like he is going after Trump dealings with in his real estate business than anything to do with Russia.

You don't speak English very well, either.

You don't seem to realize that at this point in time what they actually need to find to shift the support of his base is simply beyond the pale. IOW fabricating convincing enough evidence is going to have to be so big it will never have legs. They literally can't.

Drumpf has 40% approval? Media has 6%!
They. can't.
They are stuck with perma-hysteria, because nothing will stick. If tomorrow morning the NYT releases a video of Donald raping Ivanka and Eric while eating a baby alive confirmed legit by 500 experts Trump's base will just laugh at them and ridicule it.

That's the price the media is going to pay for their treason and nobody seems to be able to come to terms with it yet. They have, literally, exhausted the patience of the American public. We now have 50 to 100 million people who actively wish them dead and won't believe a word of what they are saying regarding Trump, because the Soviet-style witch hunt is too obvious.

The Deep State has two choices, and two choices only:
>Forcefully remove Trump (obviously bogus impeachment, assassination) and hope that Americans don't call their bluff
>Leave him where he is while trying to isolate him, but his position is way too powerful for them to be safe doing so on the long run, as he can still move his pawns on the chessboard and fuck them.

>an investigation that reveals nothing doesnt take time or resources anyway

Are you literally retarded?

nobody's talking about clinton here, you dolt. we're speculating about trump and his base

yep, if he is doing his job right, he will want to conduct this investigation fast and in a way that everyone feels satisfied. Even he just clears the investigation too fast dems will be screaming. Ofc this is assuming he is trying to do his job, it's still possible he is out to get trump, but we dont know.

There has been reports they are looking into business dealings (like business dealing with russia, but surprise surprise they will prob look into a lot more).

Unfortunately he can keep this investigation going for a while if he wants to.

>Trump said that so it must be true
get real, most trump voters are normal people, and normal republicans. His voter base at the_donald prob will not abandon him, but who cares about them?

Oh I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve by reminding you that you voted for s blatant criminal?

Never see my president smile any more. Always a face of someone eating a turd. Swing voters have already ditched him. Sup Forums crawls with liberals now.
Praise Kek or whatever.

>hires 13 new Democrat lawyers
>starts leaking like a faucet
Really compels one to ponder.

>additional resources for an investigation that's yielding nothing
>hur just hire 100 lawyers and we will be done tomorrow

God you are so fucking retarded you have no idea how the real world works

How to play 53d chess.
> deny Russian involvement in election
> discourage investigation into Russain hacking
> Cause collusion to be investigated due to lies told by campaign members.
> Remain free and clear of investigation
> Act like a 2 bit movie mobster and interfere in investigation
> Still remain free of investigation
> Fire director of FIB, leading investigation
> Go on TV and say investigation was reason for firing.
> Brag to Russian officials about firing FBI director to eliminate pressure
> End up causing an investigation into yourself
>Get impeached and go back to your old easy job.

I hate her personally but I want to fuck her badly.

The Clintons are key deep state chess pieces
Trump is a wild card who had everything thrown at him for two years without success
Fabricating something damaging enough now and make America genuinely believe it is simply science-fiction
Plus Trump will fight back
We will find out
And it won't go well

>organized crime and money laundering
Does this mean they are going after Clinton Foundation?

Been watching every speech, every tweet, the response of his white house, his face. Do you have a recent pic of him smiling? I've been watching for it. As for now I'm bathing in Trumps tears.

you make a good point, I imagine this is hyperbole
>If tomorrow morning the NYT releases a video of Donald raping Ivanka and Eric while eating a baby alive confirmed legit by 500 experts Trump's base will just laugh at them and ridicule it.

But my case is that Mueller might find something real, so even if what prompted the investigation was a literal conspiracy theory, there might be illegalities commited in the trump transition team (face it, ever campaign has them), and if they are factual and the media spins it I'm not so sure where people's trust is going to be. If Trump did do something wrong, and the reps don't punish him for it, it will be no different than doing nothing to hillary over the emails, and this will be coming back to haunt the party.

ATTN NEWFAGS: Reminder of who Robert Mueller is. He helped take down Anonymous and wanted to label you all as terrorists. He wants big corporations and the government to be one and completely dismantled the OWS movement and flooded it with identity politics. DO NOT FORGET. BAD GUY.

deathandtaxesmag.com/180060/the-us-government-will-paint-anonymous-and-hacktivists-as-terrorists/

New Hope

sure Johnny, sure

A war hero and one of the most respected civil servants in US history.

vs

A reality TV star with an orange head.

Jowls

No, but I do screenshot little gems of ignorance on /pol to share with friends.

>There has been reports they are looking into business dealings (like business dealing with russia, but surprise surprise they will prob look into a lot more).
>Unfortunately he can keep this investigation going for a while if he wants to.

"reports" by who? The longer they keep up the witch hunt, the less effective it becomes, and that it's nothing but harassment becomes clear.

Here are the facts CNN/CTR/Shills...

Fact: The President has the authority to order the FBI to stop an investigation.

Fact: Comey testified Trump did not order him to stop the investigation.

Fact: Comey testified that it "would be a big deal" if he was ever told to stop an investigation for inappropriate reasons and that this had never happened.

Fact Trump did not order Coney to stop therefore no obstruction

Fact If tommorow Trump orders anyone in the FBI to stop an investigation it is still not obstruction as all Presidents have this power.

>mfw Mueller is fired and there is nothing that Soros' lemmings can do by cry on CNN and spam Sup Forums with blacked threads.

Why not? 60%of Americans support it.

>Never see my president smile any more
>Swing voters have already ditched him
Yes, all my neighbors and co-workers say they want Zuckerburg to run. They think he's got what it takes to secure two scoops at the White House ice cream sessions. Have a (((you))), you rat-faced, shilling kike.