LIDL coming to the USA!

Germany keeps exporting civilization.

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/05/17/lidl_is_coming_to_america_next_month.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sOcINeVXMSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a trap, like the Trojan horse

Food prices in Germany are very low for an advanced nation, mostly thanks to these guys.

Oh yay, foreign competition in a domestic market, which will surely keep their prices down by sourcing products from other nations, and automating as much as possible.

Can't wait for the local stores to lay off more people!

We already have enough discount super markets.

They will either keep prices down, or fail, it's easy as that.

Lidl and the car are the only good things Germany has contributed to the world

Nothing is as simple as that. It's not like changing your flag from a jackass to white power to make better shitposts.

It is. Walmart failed here, so will Lidl, if it doesn't provide a better deal.

You forgot computers, rockets and books.

You have to go back.

>here
obvious leaf trying to hide their shame.

Walmart faces huge resistance wherever they try to set up shop. Failing after opening a few stores isnt indicative of any one factor.

Lidl's shops are usually pretty small. Their gimmick is supermarket prices in convenience stores.

Aldi > LIDL.
I got back from Aldi about an hour ago and I got 12 cans of pear cider, and 2 cans of energy drink for £7.
SEVEN FUCKING POUNDS!!!

>cider, energy drinks
no wonder abdul and jamal rapes you britbong,
drink beer like a fucking real man you fucking numale cuck

Not all but most Aldi products taste like ass tho

People always forget how big America is. It will take at least a decade until there are enough stores to make a difference.

Or just water.

Does Aldi have a bakery? Those Cheese twist things Lidl sell are the best Lunch ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y

Actually, compared to most American products or "Global" products like nestle, Aldi products are pretty good. Lidl is coming to my town but people will still shop at wal-mart and Aldi. We had a chain of "discount" stores move into our area a few years ago and it stays empty. Nobody wants really cheap off brand shit.

So you're telling me the basic need of food is EVEN MORE expansive elsewhere?

Hard to believe.

You have no clue. Ever been to France, Italy? Or Scandinavia?

They opened an Aldi near me and I don't know what it is

For American measures, sure, but here they're among the larger supermarkets, so I guess they'll upscale in the US

Aldi Nord or Aldi Süd?

I guess they need to sell the sports parts of H&K's catalog.

U guys got aldi aswell? Jesus christ I didn't knew lidl and aldi were international.

Amazon just bought Whole Foods.

This German company does not even stand a chance.

You should go outside your country sometimes desu.

the division in Germany is not between East and West, but instead between Aldi North and Aldi South

Stop buying German products.

Aldi. Only the blacks shop at the one in my city.

Stop products buying German

I hope those Lidls have a bakery and they produce german qaulity bread. American bread sucks.

They will destroy you just like they destroy eastern Europe with their dumping prices.

Shitty products at low price

And by "destroy" you mean selling you poorfags around us efficiently cheaper quality food?
Kurwa, please!

Start paying taxes in Poland you bastards.

they should change that stupid shitty stale logotype

>Food
dont call that shit food

I wonder how they will compete with Wal-Mart.

We already have a scummy market chain, and they are the second richest corporation in the world. (believe it or not)

Wal-Mart normally chokes out competition on purpose so it will be interesting to see how much Lidl is willing to invest and potentially lose on a US venture.

You tell 'em goy, we don't need any competition here. Keep the prices high.

Lidl conquered France really fast, there is even a fanclub on a big french forum.
How can Carrefour even compete ?

>supermarket employees
>"People"

>The Norwegian failure was a unique case in Lidl’s corporate history ‐ the first ever time the company, known for its ability to enter new markets successfully, pulled out of a country entirely. In 2008, after 4 years in Norway, Lidl gave up on Norway, selling all of its assets to Rema 1000, another discount chain.

FOREIGNERS OUT

It's pretty shit. They tried expanding here but they left after 2-3 years.

1 sekund, meget godt arbeid.

Burgers, don't trust Lidl. They literally do not sell food at their markets.

Lidl is the poorfag choice here in italy, shit food, shit service, truly the german way.

Lidl is solely responsible for pushing Finnish food monopoly prices down.
Thank you Germany

Lidl literally has NO service, that is their (and Aldis buissness model)

Like everywhere else. Set up shop among the poorest, keep prices lower than the competition. Granma and granpa (and to some extent Cleetus who lost his legs in Afghanistan along with all his papers) try to make their pensions last. If close and convenient enough, they can go there without buying gas or bus tickets. Saving a single dollar can and is a big deal.

The problem would be american settlements being built so sparse that automobiles are necessary.

What's better Aldi or Lidi? We have an Aldi here and for some items the prices are phenomenal.

And the Italian way is? Higher prices for everything, despite lower wages?

I would go to LIDL too if I was poor

They're going to do great in the US

Wal-Mart can't choke out Aldi and Lidl. They are the champions at this game

>food prices in germany are very low

USA has the lowest average food costs of any developed country.

LIDL is entering the middle / upper market, not the discount market. Have you seen ALDI stores in the USA? They are all like that middle and upper market stores because of that. LIDL is a copy of ALDI.

LIDL is comfy af

>walmart failed here

Yes, one of the biggest companies in the world failed. I bet you think McDonalds and Apple failed as well?

Lidl food is fucking disgusting

not eating shit food coming from lidl could be a starter

Carrefour has way better stores.

kek, Romania bringing out FRESH bants

Lidl came to Norway in 2004.
Sold everything and left in 2008.

You bellend.

At lidl you can buy 2 litres of cider for £1.99.

Start paying taxes like everyone else and we'll talk, parasite.

Norway is too rich for their business model

Fucking this. Small local groceries got slaughtered.

Lidl - German
Biedronka - portugese
Netto - Dutch

The only Polish discount is Dino

I dont see Lidl supermarket sirviving hordes of feral negros

In Italy food is fucking cheap, tf are you talking about?

They have security guards here in Vienna

this

their products are fucking garbage the only reason I shop from there sometimes is because it's dirt cheap

In Greece when we want to jokingly say that "X is just a discount Y" we say "X, but from LIDL"

Do any Krautbros know why the fuck is Aldi called Hofer in Slovenia and Austria

I'm never shopping at a german store. Walmart is 100% USA, baby. Fuck you germany, assholes.

>cider
>unironically drinking that garbage
I remember few years ago when they were forcing some German lemon beer hybrid here, radler.

LIDL = crap.

What about Chata Polska, Mila and Piotr&Pewel?

Not at all. We're not really richer than other European cunts.

The left because we have other cheap stores that also lowered their prices when Lidl came.
Also, people are used to the regular Norwegian milk, etc (that they didn't have).

Because they bought a local brand and used it.

Radler is literally for women and 14 year olds

You can drink radlers legally on the street. Everythinf with 2% alcohol or less. Take 10 of them and enjoy your walk.

Chata Polska and Mila is I'm pretty sure your regional thing. They're not in Silesia where I live anyway, and nowhere where I've been in the south. Only Dino, Lewiatan and PoloMarket.

In Italy we boycott LIDL since they fired two of their workers for closing two gypsy thieves in a cage
youtube.com/watch?v=sOcINeVXMSw

What the fuck Poland how do you guys have loitering laws

>t. fatty who shouts at tesco staff when his favourite cake is sold out

Lidl is the only decent thing to come out of Germany since 1933.

Maybe you burgers will find something other to eat besides double quarter pounder Imperial tonne burger king with extra cheese.

Netto is french.

LIDL failed miserably in Norway, and they pushed it hard.

We do buy you can drink anything legally at the river. Our river killed all pubs that are too close.

Yup. Aldi's only hope is that Amazon buys them up one day. Otherwise, Amazon will strangle the oxygen from them. Slowly

Holy shit there are Aldis in the UK? I fucking love Aldis.

>Dansk Supermarked A/S.

Get educated frog.

Great. Food chain that starves the producers who then have to produce cheap crap, the only thing the poor can afford bc they're paid peanuts & have to pay extra taxes bc of (((climate change))).
Life is good

I think you've had one too many river visits.

Fucking Radler beer is like piss from a diabetic.
They tied pushing it here in Romania, they even had grapefruit flavor.
I ain't quitin' the classic , pic related.

For me, it's Aldi

Netto comes from Les Mousquetaires, french group. Stop talking shit.

I wander what they plan to do in the open bakery section. They have to come up with more and more complicated systems so retards can't touch everything.
They are in for a surprise when they experience niggers.

Old Lidl stores look like this now