I can't deal with this fucking heat anymore!!!!!

I can't deal with this fucking heat anymore!!!!!

I can't leave of my house or go to places without air conditioning, THIS IS THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!

STOP THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!

Is the climate change real!!!???

Other urls found in this thread:

rapidtables.com/convert/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have this shit every year?

I feel the same way, I'm dying of the heat here in Northern Sweden

It's cold underground, I suggest you dig a hole.

Our summers have always been pretty hot, but this is getting out of hand. Also this year we are technically in a drought, so get ready for massive forest fires.

I'm sorry our fucking president is literally creating Hell on Earth, Spainfriend

Lol why do you need to go to sleep it gets that hot in Australia and they don't sleep of the middle of the day

Ital here
In my region it's fucking 42°c in mid summer

mfw

Can someone enlighten me as to how exactly are the Spanish still white even at these high temperatures?

This year is even worse. This morning I went to the library to study and it was the fucking hell.

Just trust God Emperor. It's all in your head.

Can confirm. This heatwave is bullshit even if it means rad thunder storms every evening.

I hope it doesn't get worse as the summer goes on ;_;

Clearly the ocean is a uniform 0 degrees, just go take a swim.

oh shut up
i remember countless summers with 30ºs out there in the center part of the country

this is common, unfortunately

Yes and your country will be a desert. You can thank the whole human race for that, there is still a chance that the world can pull it back a bit, but a lot of people in power are going with the "fuck that, I'll be fine" philosophy.
>Global warming lol that would be NICE here.
Idiots.

Of course it's real. The only scientists that say it's not work for the fossil fuel industry.

Just like the tobacco company scientists that insisted smoking didn't cause cancer.

It may just be the case that white skin is the result of admixture with Neanderthals.

I can't take the heat here either, Celt-Iberianbro.

This is how I look right now.

It was 21 degrees celsius when I walked home today. God bless!

It would a bit m8

That's my O face and posture desu.

Fugg

33* in my city right now

>tfw in Alaska

White kind of "white" people live in hot climates?

Whites are built for colder climates

It's not just the heat, we are also getting higher humidity. We are supposed to have Mediterranean/Atlantic climate, but its getting tropical now.

How much is that in real units?

I know right, it`s fucking 40ºC here im fucking melting in this shithole

that man needs some moisturiser

The increased black refugees are retaining more heat in your area. Lower the lizard level to cool off.

Thank you based Pyrénées.

I want it to be clear, still and dry here. I don't care what temperature it is just rid me of the cloud, wind and moisture.

i live near switzerland and it is fucking hotter than sicily.
WTF

I'm sure a carbon tax is the answer you cucked faggot

40 C is fine you fucking soft cock

Are you bitching about that?

Is it true that most people in Spain don't have AC? It's been getting into the 40s here in Texas, so have to spend quite a bit on electricity for now.

We don't go out after 13:00.

You're an absolute pussy. It's 95 degrees here and I work in it. Suck it up buttercup

How hot is that in burger temperatures?

>AC
Only in my car. Where I live summer was soft until recently.

>I don't care what temperature it is just rid me of the cloud, wind and moisture
Maybe you should fuck right off back to the desert then mohammed

What's that in real temperature?

When I lived in Vorarlberg it was really hot in summer.

Why don't you go to bed in the middle of the day and eat your dinner at 10pm like Spaniards

>39° in Lisbon
What the fuck is happening there, aren't you supposed to have an ocean influenced climate?

AC isn't that important in Mediterranean climate actually, since it's not a humid type subtropical climate

good day, sleep tight

that's why we invented siesta

go back to bed till 9 o clock. Also I don't care I live in the mountains :^))

Our climate is morphing into tropical.

It's celcius, not fahrenheit, burger.

I'm so sorry user. Would literally spend the entire day in the shower, pool, or in a siesta in those conditions.

>"ITS SO FUCKING HOT HERE"
>look up humidity
>0% at 90% of the country
L O L

25 degrees in Britain is unironically worse than 40 in Spain. It's so wet here any heat makes it sticky

40°C is 104 burger degrees

Just add 32 degrees ffs lad

>This fucking nigger uses fahrenheits instead of celsius
Fun fact: 95ºF is 35ºC which is less than what i said

Comfy 22 degrees here :)

>Africa literally colonizing Iberia through climate
well fuck

On the bright side you got opportunity to make your siesta last few weeks

Psht Texas 100+ with 80% humidity

Yes I know vlad it would be around 75 degrees here

close lad.

burger to cuckcious= 9/5 x burger = 32

28 celsius i am begining to think global warming is a myth,usually its 35-40 at this time.Also we had a really cold spring.

Cant blame southern yuros for being lazy when its 40 fucking degrees.

No it wouldn't you fat cunt

FFS, pal. It's always hot this time of year, don't panic. We're built for that, just drink some cañas and you'll be fine.

>mfw I lived in Murcia and went 20 minutes walking to Uni just after lunch for June exams.

Heh.

Meh, here in VLC not too bad. Go have a Cruzcampo at your local bar with a/c.

Climate change is real.You can do nothing about it.
>comfy Hungary

Wrong

No, it would be 107, just googled that shit.

You pussies don't know how good you have it with your 0% humidity in Spain. It sucks way worse here, and it's even hotter further south. Everyone from Louisiana to Florida is laughing at you. Harden the fuck up, you're supposed to be Conquistadors.

>Cruzcamp

Converter for burgers or non-burgers

rapidtables.com/convert/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.htm

Y'all not welcome here. We don't like dark people or climate refugees

No this is good, climate change must continue, I've had enough of england's sordid weather.

Soon we'll be like spain and spain will be africa.

Climate always changes. Before and after humans....

I fucking hate you cunts. It's barely been warm in Moscow this June. It was 9 fucking degrees Celsius yesterday at noon. Raining and storming all the fucking time. Global warming my ass. I say let's invest in coal plants.

Right

85 gay degrees is 29 in civilized degrees.
29 is a cold day here

Iberian+visigoth invasion-muslim racial purification=white people.

Also, this is a new trend, desertification that started in the 1700s with royal ordinances telling people to burn forests to have more cultivable land is starting to settle in now and overall temperatures going higher are just making things worse.

Duh climate change is real. It's just not man made.

Shut up cunt and be grateful. I live in the south Russia and thank god it's just 20 degrees right now. Mid summer is gonna be 35-36 as usual.

>Also, this is a new trend, desertification that started in the 1700s with royal ordinances telling people to burn forests to have more cultivable land is starting to settle in now and overall temperatures going higher are just making things worse.
it already started during Roman times though.

>It's so wet here any heat makes it sticky
It's the same here in Eastern Ontario, right now it's 19C and overcast, feels like 27 due to humidity and it only 11 o'clock AM. Everything is air-conditioned though, and on the worst of summer people just retreat to the cottage. Obviously it must suck to be on a road crew etc

Look at the rest of the week Huebro.
49 C next Tuesday

fuckin waa waa stupid baby get over it

Oh shit, lets tax summers!

14c here, although it was 29c yesterday. Strange weather we're having lately.

Dear god your right. I always assumed you added 32 degrees onto the Celsius temp being 0 is 32 in Fahrenheit

How much of your land is covered with concrete?Thats more of a reason for high temps than climate change.

No there's this thing called "summer".

I have air conditioning you fucking poor filth

Im posting comfy at 25 degrees, I can get it lower if I want to

End yourself poorfag

I owe you an apology nigger

Oй дa пиздa, вooбщe нe гoвopи

Thank God, i`m going to Lyon in Monday

How the fuck you southern cunts even live?